All Comments on 'Chastity Morning Ch. 04'

by jonhawks

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great addition!

Love this story. Much talk of trust and love. Great writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cartoon characters aren't this stupid.

Terrible dialogue. Poorly conceived story line. Unlikable characters. All adds up to a story that is neither fun to read or entertaining.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Welcome back!!

Been waiting for this latest chapter and was not disappointed. Absolutely LOVING this story. Great (believable) characters and a fantastic balance between loving couple and elements of tease & denial. The BEST chastity story on this site in my opinion, and one of the best full stop.

Looking forward to much more!

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Another exciting chapter!

Really enjoyed this chapter - possibly the best one yet!

Kim is the perfect example of a dominant yet loving partner. Her dominance and teasing is always played out just right in my opinion - i.e. never too over the top - and it's clear, from this chapter especially, how much she cares about their relationship as a whole.

As the first comment points out, the writer has taken steps to emphasise both love and trust between the couple. This is something that not all Femdom stories always take the time to do, and this tale is much the better for it (again, in my opinion).

Essentially; we have a couple who are spicing up their sex lives through some kinky fantasies, and seem to be much closer and happier as a result.

What is also worth mentioning is how well written the story is. Believable characters, strong interactions, plenty of hot scenes, a progressive plot which teases out a little more each time and absolutely no dip in quality between chapters. Really good effort.

A definite 5 stars from me. Looking forward to reading more!

EeeZee Pete

Mada_undergroundMada_undergroundover 6 years ago
Good Continuation

I saw this post after I published my review for chapter three. I was so happy to see these characters had more story to tell (and possibly a strong ending though I am light to see these characters go).

This chapter had many elements that I am a sucker for. I love smut (why else would I be here) but I adore a good story, relatable characters and backstory. This chapter had all of that. I was excited to see Kim take the spotlight and learn more about their relationship. (I'd really like to see more from Jon after the morning wakeup).

I must really commend you on your descriptions. I was already happy to be reading more about these lovelies but that opening really had me smiling like a fool. Jon's opening was truly one of the funniest things I've ever read and it warms my heart to see these characters acting outside their sex lives. I'm really attached to this couple!

The only thing I would have critic on would be the ending. Like I said before, I live for plot and backstory so Kim's part was a present I didn't expect to receive. I longed for more emotions, more description, as it just felt rushed to me. I loved the interaction with her friend, Janet, and the entire time I kept wondering if she'd tell her about their activities. I don't know if maybe this was outside your wheelhouse, since you switched main characters or if maybe you purposely hurried the story for concern about how readers would take it. If it's the latter, I commend you for growing as a writer, but if it's not, this reader at least would have adored to see even the non-sexy bits explored and highlighted.

Thank you for sharing this story with us. Five out of five stars. I hope to get to the fifth installment (and your other story) relatively soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Missing

I really must be missing something. I have read every chapter of this story trying to see what others find so great about it.

It is simply repetitive. She torments him and he lets her. Repeat. She torments him and he lets her. Repeat.

I can see what she gets out of it. She revels in seeing him humiliated, she savours watching the performing monkey, she gets a little slave to do everything she wants and also gets multiple orgasms without giving up anything. It's no wonder she is grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

He is so terminally, stupefyingly, mind numbingly dumb, that he simply lets her and he even politely thanks her ! Bet she just can't believe her luck.

Next, she'll involve friends, sisters, cousins, the woman from the check-out, the Dentists receptionist, Mother-in-Law, in fact any Tina, Denise or Harriet.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous