Chastity Morning Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jonhawks
jonhawks
141 Followers

"Believe me, I know how hard it can be. And I'm sorry to say it's not going to change overnight."

"They always say that. Just to keep you from giving up."

"It was true for me and Jon. It took work. But it does work out."

"Does it?"

"You said it yourself earlier. We're happier now."

"Don't get me wrong. Nothing's ever perfect. It is still takes effort. You have no idea how much time I spend thinking about how I'm going to keep it working. But it isn't onerous. And I the effort I put in comes back to me in equal measure. But it is definitely nowhere near as bad or as much work as it once was."

Kim's purse buzzes. She takes out her cell phone and glances at the screen.

Jon: Did you know this morning what you were doing to my day? (crying face, heart, kiss lips)

Kim turned it off again and laid it face down on the table. She wanted to know if there was a follow-up message, but the screen turned on when she got a text. Don't want to shock Janet's sensibilities.

"I'm just scared. What if we can't work it out? What if he doesn't want to work with me. What if he want's things I can't give him. Worse, what if I want things he won't give?"

"That's all possible. If you want to go down the dark path, then if it isn't going to work out do you want to know now or ten years from now? But flip it around. What if it just takes a little work now to make it all better?"

"Either way, you need to be honest with yourself and with him. I know those are two of the hardest things to do."

"Okay. You have a point."

Janet glances around the room. "I'm going to slip off to the ladies' room. Can I leave my bag here?"

"Sure."

"Oh, and if you see our waiter, could you ask him to for a refill of iced tea for me?"

"You bet" says Kim, picking up her phone again. She smirks as she re-reads the message.

"Hmmm. How to respond..."

Kim: Perhaps not. But I'm glad you haven't forgotten me.

Jon: Not for a second. And neither has Peter.

Kim: How nice.

Jon: You alone?

Kim: For the moment. Lunch with Janet. She's in the ladies.

Jon: Janet? Yesterday you said you weren't serious.

Kim: You alone?

Jon: At the deli counter.

Kim sighs and dials Jon's number.

"Hello?"

"No, I'm not serious. And probably not Janet. How bad is it?"

"It's been really hard today. I've been thinking about you ... us ... all morning."

"Hmmm. I like the sound of that. Think you can make it to Saturday?"

"Um.... Yeah I suppose so."

"That would be great. I, um, really appreciate what you are going through, and how much work this is. I want you to know it affects me just as much as it does you. I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks for saying so. It really helps to know that."

"Listen, Janet's back, so I need to wrap this up."

Janet sat and picked up the second half of her sandwich, looking around for the waiter.

"Don't forget to take care of the package I gave you this morning. I'll see you at home tonight. By the way, what do you want for dinner tonight?"

"You"

"Sounds fine by me." You don't mind having that twice in a row?"

"It isn't exactly leftovers if you know what I mean."

"I love you"

"I love you too, babe. Bye."

Janet looks at Kim "You are so lucky. I don't think Bob would go out of his way to drop off a shipping package for me."

"Oh, Jon will. But you note that I helped him remember to do it. I can tell he remembered it this time. But, he understands that I'm not nagging, just making sure he understands how important it is to me."

"Ok"

"And tonight, I'll make sure to say or do something nice make sure he knows how much I appreciate his hard work. Maybe give him his favorite dessert."

"What's that?"

"Pie. He really enjoys eating pie. And since he's usually willing to help prepare it, I don't mind."

"So, you never answered my question."

"What's that?"

"How often?"

"I'll tell you, but why do you want to know?"

"Vicarious thrill? I want to know that someone is getting stuffed with hard cock on a regular basis. So, spill. How often do you fuck?"

"How much do you think?"

"Once a week? Twice? You seem to be constantly happy so it can't be all that rare. And how can you stand it that often? I'd walk bow-legged if I got laid as much as I suspect you do."

"We don't fuck as much as you might think. Only about once every two to three weeks.

"However, we have found that there are other ways of being intimate that are just as important."

"We make time to be with each other in some fashion every day. We found that it assures we are both ready for intercourse when the time comes."

"Wow, I never would have guessed."

"So, what are you going to do with Bob tonight?"

"Try to engage him in thinking of ways to improve our relationship."

"Good. Tomorrow I want to hear how it went. I think I can help if you want me to. You just have to be willing to work with me as well as Bob."

"Thanks. Really."

"What are friends for?"

"Ok."

"We need our waiter. We're going to need the check so we can get back to the office."

jonhawks
jonhawks
141 Followers
12