Chastity Resort Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What the hell? I thought. Her ass was right in his lap! And he was naked...

"No problem," Chad said. He placed his hands on Anna's hips and helped push her up. His hands grazed her butt as she turned back to the stairs. He and I were both fixed on her ass as she climbed the stairs. We watched it bounce as she walked away, water rolling off her smooth curves.

"Damn." Chad shook his head. "You're a lucky man, Tim. Hope you don't mind me saying that."

"Not at all. Thanks." I knew it was true.

"Lisa's fit and sexy as hell, but sometimes I miss that...little something extra, ya know?"

Indeed, I did. I absolutely loved Anna's curves. "Her ass is her best feature," I said.

"Whew, I'll say." Chad agreed. Anna could still be seen standing in the doorway across the room, her back to us with her wet ass protruding outward so far it almost seemed to be a different entity that the rest of her body. She shifted her weight slightly, causing it to roll as it moved around behind her. "What's it like to make love to her?" Chad pried. "I can't image bending over an ass like that."

I didn't know how to respond. Chad had no idea I'd never experienced that... did he??

"Sorry, dude, that's probably crossing lines." Chad apologized.

Before I could answer, the girls walked back toward us. Anna was carrying a paper shopping bag. "Ready?" She asked.

I stood and exited the hot tub. Chad stood beside me.

"Aww, aren't our boys cute?" Lisa squeezed Chad's cheek playfully.

I looked down and self-consciously crossed my hands in front of me. My erection had finally faded, but unfortunately so had most of my entire penis. The water had shrunk it down to less than an inch; it protruded from my tight and shriveled balls like a turkey timer. Chad, on the other hand, seemed impervious to the effects of the water. His balls hung low and his thick cock even lower.

"They sure are cute," Anna said, looking down at my receding balls as she smiled. "Now let's get going!"

"Wow, someone's eager to get back to their room and try out their new toy." Lisa said.

Anna blushed and grabbed my arm as we left. As we entered the hallway, I realized I was about to make the walk back to our room without my chastity cage on. I asked Anna if that was OK.

"Oh, it's dark out. I don't think anyone would notice anyway."

What did she mean by that? I was hurt.

Chad and Lisa's suite was on the top floor. We entered the waiting elevator and just as the doors were about to close a group of loud college-age women came around the corner.

"Hold it!" They hurried to the elevator and piled in. I shuffled into the corner and Anna backed against me. The girls were apparently leaving a large party in one of the large penthouses on the top floor.

The short ride down five floors seemed to take forever. The elevator smelled of alcohol and sex. It must have been some party, I thought. I held my breath, trying desperately to ignore Anna's body against mine. Her wet pony tail danced against my face and her large, bubbly ass was pressed into my groin and thighs. Our bodies were still wet, which caused my cock to slide up and down along her ass crack. By the time we reached the ground floor, I was sporting a full boner, my penis trapped between her soft cheeks. She wiggled her butt against me. "Let's go, big boy," She teased sarcastically.

My face was bright red as I exited the elevator and walked past the group of girls still standing in the lobby. Several of them turned to look at us and snickered and laughed like schoolgirls when they saw my condition. I swear I saw one of them turn to her friend and give the pinky sign. My face burned.

"Just ignore them, babe." I was doubly embarrassed when I realized Anna had seen it, too. "They don't know what you can do with your tongue." She kissed me and shot a mean look back at the girls.

The rest of the walk back was equally humiliating. It seemed every couple we passed smiled or snickered at my modest erect cock. I couldn't tell if they were shocked that I was walking around with an erection, or that my erection was the size that it was. Probably both.

No doubt from all the unwanted attention, my erection didn't subside at all. I breathed a sigh of relief when we got back to the safety of our hotel suite. It was late; I wanted to kick back, maybe watch some TV, and drift off to sleep. Anna, however, had other ideas...

...to be continued...