All Comments on 'Chat Room Meeting'

by First_time_bi

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
jackofthedawnjackofthedawnover 15 years ago
More of this, please

Nice fantasy, well written. I look forward to reading the

sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nicely done

Great story! I'd lvoe to be that woman.

Eliza

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Start

Great start to another story. The short chapters are easy to read and keep me looking for the next one in the series. But please don't keep us waiting too long to find out what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very hot as usual

Very hot. Can't wait for the next part. You are my favorite writer. My name is Michael making me wish it was actually me.

mikeyco

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
The Best of Both worlds

Having been bi since I was 16 loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
nice

Really enjoyed the story, except for the mommy & daddy part. I was very turned on, then turned off after that part.

AsuedeAsuedealmost 11 years ago
Bisex is fun to fill all the holes

Love to have a wife jack me off into a husbands mouth and cleaning his cum out of her pussy is great. Sucking clit and cock is fund and getting a guy off with my assis great.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I was at a swingers party, 28, there were lots of people my age dressed, mostly in super hero gear, nurses, pirates etc. I was dressed as an naval officer. Anyway, after awhile I noticed a much older couple moving around the room, dressed as hookers, she came over and began talking, Kate, said would I be interested in joining her and husband Kevin,i said what have you got in mind, she said we would both like to be fucked.Both, she said yes, I smiled,lead the way. She waved Kevin over,and went to a room with a large bench/bed. They were both in their 60s , she looked younger, she said we both would like to be fucked at the same time. He crossdresses, we have done it before,we will kneel on the bed, but we would like it if you would finish in Kevin. Kevin, knelt on the bed, he had sheer pantyhose on, she knelt too, the same. I need some lube, she said don't worry we have both taken care of that. Pull the pantyhose down below your thighs, they did, I moved behind her, her pussy shaved, I rubbed my cock up and down, then moved into her, she was wet, I fucked back and forward, my cock wet,i moved away, over to Kev,positioned my cock and pushed in, he let out a low groan, straightened up but I pulled him back and my cock slid into his arse, I fucked him for a short time, then pulled back, over to her,got behind, I heard her say yes, fuck me, fuck me but I positioned my cock at her arse and as I pushed I pulled her back onto me and slid right into her. Her hand went to her pussy as I fucked her, then pulled out and slid into Kev, he was tighter, back to her,she orgasmed as she fingered her pussy as I fucked her arse. Back into Kev, I liked her arse better,smooth inside, like velvet, she orgasmed again,squeezing me, I had to come out, I went over to Kev, and pounded him hard, I told her I was about to cumm, she moved and began stroking his cock, I knew when he came, he squeezed around me, she let him go, she said pull out, I did quickly, she said pull your pantyhose up Kev, he did and she reached for my cock and only stroked me twice before I shot over Kevs pantyhosed arse, milking me, then she lay down , legs apart and said lick me, I dived down, wet, musty, licking as she closed her legs around my head, as she orgasmed. We lay for awhile, she kept gently stroking my cock as I got semi hard, Kev took me in his mouth, she decided to get a great view sitting on my face, my tongue lapping at her pussy as Kev sucked me. I felt my cumm rising, I said im going to cumm and she said swallow it Kev, his fingers stroked my balls and then I shot into his mouth. Her pussy got really wet, she apologized, she said I think I lost control,, turn around, she did and I attacked her pussy with my tongue and she did lose control. I see them often, I don't fuck him as often but I love sliding in and out of her arse, I reckon atleast equal to the best arse I have fucked, she has the great knack of relaxing when you push in, but squeezing when you pull back, it is impossible not to fill her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Inconsistent

First he's 19, then he's 18. Lou has a 7" cock, then an 8" cock. Michael cums in Lou's mouth, but then at the end he hadn't cum yet.

DorcDorcabout 3 years ago
Very Hot

Well written... liked how it became a mommy thing too.. would like to be in that position.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbiman10 months ago

5 star's in spite of inconsistent statements. plus, Mommy said put "his" cock n her when it should have been, "Babby, put Daddies cock in Mommy"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFirst_time_bi@First_time_bi
I am 52 years old. I enjoy writing D/s related material from the submissive point of view. This is my first shot at writing erotica, but hope to hone my skills as I continue. I live in Arizona, but travel throughout the west, mostly to Denver, SLC, Vegas, Seattle, Portland ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES