All Comments on 'Chat with the Sun God'

by CaringAndDemanding

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
interesting

thanks for posting

SynapsisSynapsisabout 8 years ago
Liked where it was headed but felt incomplete

I was enjoying the story, but the last bit of it seemed really rushed. I would have preferred a longer story that developed the characters more. To me, it felt like reading the outline of a potentially interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice perspective

This was a nice little short story. The texting between lira and mitra was very organic, it really drew me inn. I wish we had experienced her interacting with the forest and the hedgehog more through her messaging mitra than standard third person perspectives.

Also, the juxtapose of naivete and widom from both mitra and lira was a lot of fun to read. If you ever made a longer story with similar characters, it would be exiting to see you explore that aspect.

I mean, mitra thinks humans are so simple and easily deals with lira’s needs, but wants to pet a hedgehog and climb trees. Whereas lira sees how socially unskilled mitra is, but she doesn’t realize people don’t need to buy ten of the same kind of dress?

Thank you for writing this story.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 4 years ago

Longer Would Have Been Nice!

Would have liked story to be longer, much longer. Ending much too abrupt, felt as if you became bored with it, killing off the main adversary as Sir Arthur Conan Doyle did when he tried to end his Sherlock Holmes series. I’d enjoy future chapters of Mithra assisting others around the world.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaringAndDemanding@CaringAndDemanding
Hey, I'm the guy behind the stories. I chose the name CaringAndDemanding because the multiple facets of sexual control are what interests me most when it comes to erotica, whether it be in BDSM or Ds setting, or in a noncon/reluctance setting. When I write a story, I want the...