Chat with the Sun God

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He released her hair, and she crumbled to the floor. Next he pulled up his car and dumped her in the trunk. The lid slammed down and locked her back into darkness.

***

Masha opened her eyes and felt a blinding pain in her jaw. Someone was swiping her face with a swab. It stung and hurt. She opened her mouth to speak, and the pain tripled. It paralyzed her thoughts like a hammer blow. She started crying and groaned in misery when every little shock sent a fresh wave of pain through her. The hand treating her stopped, and she heard a gentle voice. "You'll be okay girl. Nothing broken. Damn, I've never seen someone slap a woman like that. I should've known. Sergei, you idiot."

She opened her mouth again to speak, but the man stopped her. "Don't speak, whatever you do." He raised his voice and said, "Listen to me. I'm going to pick you up and put you in the back seat of my car. Pick you up. Back seat. Alright? I'll take you to the hospital."

Masha battled through the pain and croaked, "Lira."

"I know. I've called the cops. They'll be on his tail soon, but I know where he's taking her. And I'm following him. God damn bastard. I knew it. Stupid. Should never have taken that job..."

Masha drifted off into oblivion and left his chatter and concern behind her. Lira was taken care of, that was all she'd needed to know.

***

He had her back. Finally. Not having her around drove him crazy. He needed some way to relieve his tension. That's why she was there in the first place. The most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on in the palm of his hand. Nowhere for her to go. No choices that were hers to make. He'd seen the fear in her eyes when she looked up at him. He still had her.

Vlasi stepped on the gas and squeezed his car for even more speed. He needed to get home now. Faster. Everything was set up already. Faster. His mind was focused. Other cars on the road were the least of his problems, he slalomed between them and ignored their honking.

Faster still. But something was wrong. A truck came at him and didn't budge. His speed was too high, no way to stop. He had to dodge. Dodge where? There! A field. He jerked the steering wheel and sighed in relief. The breath of his sigh hadn't left him when he slammed into something. What?

He never understood what happened as the crash catapulted him through the windshield and into the tree that Mitra had hidden from his vision. His skull crunched into the old, sturdy wood and shattered. Vlasi was no more.

***

Sergei saw the wreck as he raced along the route to Vlasi's mansion. Fear gripped his heart. He pulled up his car and threw open the door. He ran towards the wreckage and wrestled through the crowd that had gathered. The trunk had popped open and revealed Lira with her limbs tangled. Her breath was slow and steady. Relief washed over Sergei when he saw her unscathed. He leaned forward on his knees and let the tension slide off.

The onlookers whispered to each other behind him. He turned around and said, "Any of you call the paramedics?"

No response came from the crowd. "For fuck's sake. Where's my phone?"

He slapped his pockets, but couldn't find his phone anywhere. Damn it! "Anybody here have a phone I can use?"

Again, the crowd stood staring at each other. Something glinted in the trunk. A phone, yes. Sergei picked it up and saw a message.

Mitra: Help is underway.

Lira: Is this Lira's phone?

Mitra: Yes.

Lira: She called you?

Mitra: Let us say she did. It does not matter. An ambulance for her and the other girl is under way. Human, when Lira wakes up, tell her that her wish has been fulfilled.

Sergei wanted to ask more questions, but he heard sirens. Thank god for that weirdo, the girls would be fine.