Chatting With Daddy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I liked it that the table was hard. It seemed to go with the way I was being fucked. Grandpa fucked me after Daddy and Greg fucked me last, and Grandpa and Greg made me cum, too, just as much as Daddy did. Mom and Grandma cleaned me up with warm sponges and a dish towel when everyone was finished. I was like filled up with cum, plus I had it on my stomach and my tits. I was a mess. While she washed me up, Grandma told me how much she enjoyed watching the men fuck me and how cute I was when I was being fucked, sighing and squirming as if I liked it better than anything else in the whole world. She especially liked it when Grandpa fucked me. She said the Grandpa almost never can get an erection any more so it was quite encouraging that he had been able to have such a good one with me.

Grandma was full of compliments, which is the way she is, actually. She always congratulates me on my report cards, for example. When we left, Grandma said at the door that I was the best Thanksgiving dessert she ever had and everyone laughed and kissed Grandma on the cheek and then we went home.

So, dear Diary, that is what happened to me yesterday and the day before. Mom and Daddy and Greg are having breakfast and waiting for me to come down, which I will because I’m finally finished with this entry. Hmmmm. I wonder what we’re having for breakfast. It better not be me again. I can’t spend all my time having sex with everyone! Oh, well. Bye for now.

12