All Comments on 'Chav Ch. 02'

by nickamano

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
nickamanonickamanoalmost 11 years agoAuthor
What is a Chav? - answer

From Answers.com.

"Chav is a term used in the United Kingdom to refer to an aggressive teenager who repeatedly practices anti-social behavour. They are often from unemployed or working class backgrounds and engage in behaviors that include forms of juvenile delinquency such as drug abuse, rowdiness, and street drinking.

Chavs are the scroungers and benefit fraudsters of society. The female chavs usually become pregnant by the age of 15, given a free council house and their goals in life revolve around having more kids, smoking, drinking and sleeping with numerous different men."

An American equivalent would be "White-Trash" or "Skank." I hope that clears things up for none Brit readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
It would be interesting...

... if some of the girls Becky has let boys abuse frame her and get her put in prison. It wouldn't be undeserved, and could have some pretty hot scenes!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Really excellent stuff, as was the first chapter. I really like the matter of fact way you describe the sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Taste it.

Great story. Too bad no one licked and sucked any of these Chavs assholes until they came before sodomizing them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

love to attend a party like these

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous