Chav Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers

Then, with one hand cupping the huge heavy ball sack and the other gripping tight to the root of the thick, vein adorned length of meat, Becky filled her mouth with saliva, tilted her head back a little and then, trying to ignore the anxious fast pounding of her heart, pushed herself face first onto the engorged ten inches of thick ebony phallus.

Her jaw had to stretch a little and the cock was probably equal to the largest she'd been introduced to in the past but it did barely fit into her mouth. She tasted it, the weight and heat pressing down on her tongue, against the sides of her mouth and her soft palette and then she pushed herself deeper onto it and started to gag as it pressed against the entrance to her tight throat.

Officer Rod got her past the gagging reflex, as she knew he would, by loosing patience and using his grip of her ponytail to drive the rest of his length into her mouth and down her throat, with a long deep groan of dominant pleasure.

Emma heard the horrible, noisy, wet, gagging sound and saw a struggling reaction in Becky's head and shoulders which were still visible above the bonnet of the old Corsa, Becky's arms came into view, reaching and grabbing tight on the officer's hips. She knew what was going on, but even so, she panicked a little.

"Becky?" She called out, and then she caught Officer Rod's snap reaction and knew she'd made a mistake.

"Right!" He snarled. "That's it! Bring her out here! Put her right here next to her little cock sucking friend!"

Officer Bull whipped open the passenger side door and reached in, grabbing Emma by the upper arm

"Get out right now you little slut." He grunted in a deep booming voice and then smoothly pulled her clear of the car and straight to her feet. He didn't hurt her at all but it gave her no illusions that she was going to be doing whatever they said.

All the while her eyes were locked to Becky, whose mouth was stretched and struggling to accommodate the large erection she was being made to blow.

Rod was grunting and snarling horny little instructions as he used the hand in her hair to guide and control her quick, liberal deep throating.

"Suck... Suck... Suck. You don't give me what I want, I'm just gonna take it. And I'm not the gentle type, as I'm sure you've heard."

"Wait, what the fuck is that?!" Bull boomed, looking just under the front of the river's seat from his vantage point through the wide open passenger side door. He released Emma's arm and stooped, leaning over the passenger seat and snatching up what turned out to be a plastic food bag full of a pristine white powder.

"Coke?! Oh you're fucking in for it now! Rod! Look at this shit!" He held up the bag until Rod's gaze came up, focussed and then darkened even more.

"Well well well." He said.

"It's not ours!" Emma stammered, a little panicky. "Barry Mather was driving, he must've..."

"We saw exactly who was driving! Banging you two chav sluts is he? What's the deal? Cash or gash and you're giving up the gash?" Rod snapped.

"Trying to hide coke from us and you said you didn't have anything!"

Bull shook his head in mock sadness as he deposited the bag of powder into a back pocket of his stab vest. Then he pushed Emma ahead of him toward the front of the car.

"Well, we was just gonna go with some nice sucking action, but now, after having this stuff on you and lying about it, you're both gonna get it up the arse!" Rod grunted as he put his other hand onto Becky's head, holding her head in both hands palms against her temples, fingers digging into her mussed up hair, and he started to fuck her face.

Emma was walked, with a huge shovel size hand in the middle of her back, up to the bonnet of the car. Rod caught her eye and growled at her while Bull moved his hand to the nape of her neck.

"You get down there, right there! " Rod pointed to the space of tarmac alongside Becky. Emma was gratified at least to see no broken glass, or sharp stones or mud or dog shit.

"You keep sucking! Keep sucking!" He snapped at Becky, who had tried to twist her head enough to see Emma but he used his grip of her head to pull her back to face his embedded shaft and then thrust it all the way back in again.

"Mmm, oh yeah! Suck it, suck on it you fucking little chav whore. Suck on it. Suck."

Bull stopped Emma from kneeling beside Becky. He squeezed at the nape of her neck a little and she looked up at him, towering over her by at least a foot, with wide eyes.

"I'm going to need to search you first, hands on the bonnet. Keep your legs together though." Emma obediently took up the position, she didn't dare try anything and the officers knew it. "You carrying anything you shouldn't?"

"No." Emma whimpered.

His hands slid perversely over her fleshy curves, not even a pretence at professionalism. He stroked her hourglass waist line from underarms to hips, reached around to stroke the soft slender bulge of her belly, then upwards over the flesh to her small breasts, squeezing the not quite handful orbs and thumbing her already prominent nipples, breathing heavily as he did so, pressing his hard intimidating frame against her as he felt her up.

"Keep this fucking dick in your mouth, keep it in your mouth, keep it there." Rod was snarling as he fed Becky his whole length yet again and then let go of her head, "Work your fucking tongue! Suck on it!"

Bull's hands finally slid around from Emma's perky breasts, travelled down her arched back to her ass, he closed both huge hands onto her buttocks and squeezed, letting out a little moan as his fingers pressed into the soft pertness of her buttock muscles.

He quickly released them, just long enough to reach around her waist and unbuckle the belt and unzip her fly and then tug down her jeans and knickers to her quaking knees before grabbing her newly bared ass again in his firm two handed grasp. He let out a long low moan of erotic appreciation.

"Mmmmm... Fucking ass she's got! Ripe and bouncy, just my kinda ass. Gonna love ripping it up!"

Rod grinned momentarily at his mate, took a long stare at Emma's naked bottom, licking his lips as his horny eyes sparkled, and then slowly drew Becky's lips back along his shaft until she was just kissing the tip of his glistening crown. He clicked his fingers to get her to look up at him.

"C'mere..." He pointed at the root of his cock. "And then keep it going, stem to stern, forward and back."

Becky did as she was told, sliding her face forward, making his ten incher disappear straight down her throat and then drawing back and then forward again, like a piston in and out of it's housing, getting faster all the time as per Rod's instructions.

"Yeah... That's it. Like that." Rod groaned in appreciation at Becky's efforts.

Bull finally let go of Emma's ass, tugged her jeans up over her knees and then shoved her down to kneel in front of him while he hurriedly fished out his own black trouser snake.

Emma nearly cried when she saw it. It was even bigger than Rod's, over a foot long and quite a bit thicker around the circumference.

Rod looked over at Emma, just as she hesitantly reached for Bull's huge member.

"C'mere. C'mere you!" He grunted, pointing to the erection that was sliding on and out of Becky's labouring throat. Emma shifted her weight and leaned across to obediently offer her mouth to his slick, gleaming shaft.

Becky and Emma started to double the shaft, one sucking and licking the crown while the other slicked her tongue up and down the long heavy shaft or worked at the distended scrotum. Then they'd swap. Emma wasn't able to deep throat well though as she was leaning over and Bull was pawing at her breasts.

"Oh yeah! They both know how to do it! Fucking chav sluts! Fuck me that's good!" He moaned in spite of Emma's difficulty to please.

Rod released her after a couple of minutes and she soon found herself being force fed the even bigger shaft of Officer Bull, right the way down her throat in one quick deep thrust.

He locked one hand around the back of her neck and the other across her brow and face fucked her with an almost brutal fervour, making her gag thunderously and forcing rivers of spittle to drool from her chin to the road between them. Emma took it like a trooper, grabbing Bull's hard, chunky thighs and concentrating on reading his rhythm. She had experienced this with Barry recently and even with Ray a few times and had learned how to cope with it.

"Oh yeah! Oh shit! Oh fuck! You're good! You've had a lot of practice haven't you!" Bull groaned as he drove his meat back and forth between her spread lips.

He gave her a break after five minutes and allowed her to take over. Emma tried to get him off quickly by keeping up his rhythm by fucking his cock with her face. It didn't get her anywhere but a sore jaw and a sore throat however. His balls were full but they weren't going to empty until he was ready to empty them.

Bull withdrew his immense cock, gripping Emma's hair in one fist and hauling his shaft from the depths of her throat, she coughed and spluttered, drool sliding down her chin, gulping in rib aching lung-fuls of air, she felt like crying or throwing up.

However, a new snarled order from Officer Rod caught Emma's attention, distracted her momentarily from her own ordeal.

"Up. On your feet." Rod panted at Becky.

She looked tired and sore too, her lips and chin were spotted with saliva and there was a snail trail down her chin and into her cleavage. She got unsteadily to her feet.

"Bend over the car Taylor, yeah. Right there. Get ready for it."

Rod smiled, shark-like, while he slowly fisting his large drool gleaming erection. He stood back a step to give Becky room to get up and turn around.

She took up the desired position, leaning over the bonnet with her arms locked and her legs spread slightly.

Rod stepped up behind her, flicked the cotton skirt up over her back and ripped her thong off with a quick two-time yank that tore the material apart.

Then he grabbed one of her tight young ass cheeks, eased the head of his shaft into place then started to shuffle forward, pushing the meat into her teenage pussy inch by inch.

"There it is!" He said with a long pleasured sigh. "How's that feel, huh?"

Becky didn't reply, but Emma watched her head drop and her eyes squeeze shut as she was penetrated and then filled to bursting with cock meat. Her bottom lip trembled visibly.

Rod started to thrust then, holding tight onto Becky's rounded little ass with both hands while he fucked his shaft into her hot depths.

Bull's cock was back at Emma's face again and drew her attention away from Becky. The huge meat slapped against her face like a sock full of tennis balls a few times, until the hot spongy crown was pushing at her lips again, she opened her mouth obediently and Bull thrust the shaft home with a satisfied grunt. Emma started to suck again, licking on the in thrust and sucking along the shaft as it withdrew from her throat.

It wasn't long before Officer Bull was harshly fucking her face again, holding the top of her head in one massive hand while his other felt her breasts, palm shoved down the front of her top, fingers squeezing and tweaking her nipples as he pulled her mouth forward and back along his throbbing hard on.

At last he'd had enough, Emma was struggling for air, she felt dizzy and light headed and awash with saliva, afraid she would choke on it at any second. But he took that particular moment to pull out and grab her by the nape of the neck again.

"Stand up." He grunted, his obvious lust adding it's own colour and weight to his deep voice.

He stomped a foot down on the crotch of Emma's half dropped jeans and shoved the rucked up garment to the floor, waited until she had stepped out of it with one leg and then yanked her top up to her throat to bare her perky young breasts.

Finally, he lifted one of her legs, hooked it in the crook of his elbow, hoisting it high and then stepped into position.

"Put it in you." He grunted at her, playing with her breasts with one hand and feeling one soft firm buttock with the other.

Emma reluctantly reached down between them, grabbed the hot hard shaft of his saliva slick phallus and levered it against her splayed pussy lips, she lodged the fat mushroom crown against her pussy but then Bull quickly pushed her hand away, releasing the vice grip on her naked bottom, and then thrust his huge cock up inside her with a quick excited thrust.

"Ahh! Oh my God!" Emma wailed as she felt her lips and then her pussy itself stretched. He filled her with his initial thrust and Emma whimpered again at the feel of her pussy walls straining against the huge, hot, throbbing invader as it pushed deeper and deeper into her.

Bull let go of her elevated leg and placed his hands back on her naked, fleshy ass, digging fingers and thumbs in for purchase and then started to thrust, taking up a deep and relatively speedy pace. Emma arched against the pummelling tumult, assaulting her from her quivering belly downwards, as well as making her perky young breasts shudder.

She threw her head back and squeezed her eyes shut. She fought to keep quiet, clamped her teeth to hold back the moans and gasps that she wanted to release, knew Bull wanted to hear. She didn't want him to think she was enjoying this, no matter how little resistance she had put up.

Rod grunted loud and sudden and the abrupt noise caught Emma's attention, she glanced to her right to look over at the other officer and Becky, while Bull hammered and rocked her back and forth against the bonnet of her boyfriend's car.

Rod now had Becky standing side on to him with one leg hooked wide and precarious on his shoulder, while he hunched over her, clawing thornily at her big tits and pounding her pussy with his own glistening, ebony erection. One hand encircled her elevated leg, his fingers grasping the creamy flesh of her thigh, while his other hand was clamped around the back of her neck.

He was snarling and grunting with animalistic passion while he fucked her. Slamming his hips in hard, violently jerky thrusts. Becky was trying to keep as silent and unresponsive as Emma but her face was a picture. Her eyes were wide and expressive, reflecting the fearful, aghast, overpowered reaction to Rod's pummelling of her cunt. Her mouth was slack and her wet lips were parted slightly she seemed to be panting.

"Come back down here, put it back in your mouth." Rod said, letting go of her raised leg and pointing to his cock with his freed hand.

Becky allowed Rod to step back and pull out of her cunt before she put her leg back down. His hand stayed on the back of her neck to pull her down to her knees between him and the car.

"Suck it. Suck it!" He snapped, pulling her face towards his large, slick hard on.

Becky opened her mouth over the bloated crown again and took it deep, sucking for all she was worth.

Rod gave a responsive groan of satisfaction and pleasure and then turned his eye to Emma.

"I wanna feel her cunt." He nodded to Emma.

Rod certainly seemed to have dominance over Bull and the other man, though bigger and probably stronger, didn't seem either prepared to stand up for himself, or be bothered. Maybe Rod was his only friend.

"Get your hot meaty arse over here short stuff. I want it." Rod grunted at Emma.

At once, Bull stopped his thrusting and stepped back to let Emma shuffle reluctantly over toward the other man.

"Yeah," Bull said suddenly, as though he'd just caught up and seen an opportunity. "Let's swap."

Becky had already had Rod's erection taken off her and was kneeling there, watching what was going on, panting in breaths and wiping the drool from her chin and throat.

"Suck me now." Bull grunted to Becky, slowly fisting his phallus and casting a horny appraising eye over Becky's on display charms.

Emma was grabbed by Rod about the arm and hauled past Becky, who was getting to her feet to take up her newly appointed position.

"Both of you, strip. Everything off." Rod snapped and the girl's got to work without hesitation.

Bull gathered the clothes and quickly shoved them in the back of the patrol car, except their bra's and underwear, he pocketed those. Then the girls were divided up again. Rod grabbing Emma, Bull moving in for Becky.

"Oh yeah. Fuck me!" Rod groaned as he shoved Emma onto her back on the bonnet of Ray's car, and penetrated her at once.

He bent her legs back until her knees were up near her shoulders, leaned in to hook her calves around his neck and then started to slam his cock home hard and fast.

"She's just as hot as her friend here ain't she." Bull muttered conversationally as she took hold of Becky's head and drew her face to his huge meat, she started to lick at the underside of the offered phallus obediently. "Kinda squishy. Nice to fuck. Kinda cushioning."

"Oh, you're right! This shit's good man!" Rod groaned in a low breathy coarse voice

He was humping her like there was no tomorrow, making her young flesh jiggle and quiver under him and this time Emma couldn't hold back those panting groans and breathy whimpering sounds, she knew they would want to hear.

"Oh! I'm gonna fucking blow!" Rod wailed, both hands fondling Emma's naked, not quite handful tits as he fucked her with a rapid and jerky, passionate, slamming pace. His thumbs were circling over the tips of her hard nipples in little spiralling circles while his hands squeezed over and over on the soft, gelatinous orbs.

Soon enough Becky was gagging and spluttering noisily on Bull's huge shaft of meat as he shovelled it's enormity down her throat again and again. After a few frantic minutes he hauled her to her feet, wheeled her around then shoved her between the shoulders to bend her over alongside Emma on the bonnet of the Corsa.

"Over the bonnet. Just like before." He rumbled at her.

There wasn't much room and she was balanced a little precariously and had to reach down to the wheel arch and grab hold of the rubber of the front tyre to brace herself as Bull, shifting into position, tight between her splayed thighs, pushed his meat against the split peach of her tender teenage snatch and then smoothly drove it all the way into her.

Becky arched and cried out in spite of her experience as she felt the mammoth cock pressure it's way up the length of her tight tunnel. The difference in cock size, girth especially, between Rod and Bull was easily apparent.

"Jesus Fuck! Damn! Bastard! Fucking! Cunt!" Becky cursed continually until she felt his hot heavy bulk pressing against her cool taut ass cheeks.

He held a tight two handed grip of her ass until he got a good pace going and then let go of her and grabbed her ponytail to pull her upper body back and then reached under her arms for a good firm grasp of her hefty young tits.

They fucked side by side, two of them like rabid animals in heat, two of them taking their unwarranted punishment as best they could.

Rod drove hard into Emma, all power and noise and aggression, but never allowed himself to cum, just ploughing her and enjoying the way her body quivered and shook beneath him like jelly. And the expression on her pretty face, aghast, overwhelmed, disbelieving, fearful.

Bull power slammed Becky, but his cock and the rest of him were like separate entities, his shaft did what it did in her cunt, enjoying the thrusting and the heat and friction while his hands explored her slender curves at will, though he always came back to her breasts, cupping and hefting them, pressing them together, turning them so her nipples met and played one against the other.

"Time to swap back." Rod grunted to Bull.

The bigger man just nodded and leaned up off Becky's taut backside, panting and gleaming with sweat. He took a step back again.

nickamano
nickamano
117 Followers
1...45678...15