Chav Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma cringed at the excessive straining sounds that intercut his commands to Becky. She could almost, disgustedly, believe she could hear a series of heavy plopping noises too but she tried to blank out the sounds.

Barry made more noise, straining, curses and growls of so called encouragement to Becky and then Emma could hear the unmistakable sound of heavy, wet gagging, rhythmic and loud and painful sounding.

A minute after the gagging sounded, Barry's straining noise shifted up to a rising orgasmic growl, that reached a quick crescendo of obviously orgasmic groans and curses, and then silence, which was in turn followed by a strangely anti-climatic sound of the toilet being flushed.

A few minutes later Barry and Becky reappeared. He was all smiles and satisfaction, grunting happily that he was ready for his breakfast and took Ray's usual seat at the head of the small breakfast table set against one wall of the small kitchen.

Becky, on the other hand, looked numb, unkempt and a little green around the gills. She went into a cupboard, seemingly at random, found a half full bottle of vodka and necked it all down in one go.

She was wearing her shell suit top again from the previous day, this time zipped up to the throat, but she had borrowed a little flared cotton miniskirt from Emma that went with the white and blue shell suit and showed off her long slender legs nicely.

They sat down around the table while Emma served up Barry's cooked breakfast. The girl's just drank orange juice and Emma had a bowl of Frosties. Becky muttered that the juice was enough for her and that didn't think she'd be able to keep anything else down.

"Emma and me were chatting yesterday. We were thinkin' about asking your kid for a few drivin' lessons. Buses are shit 'round 'ere." Becky commented thickly around sips of orange juice.

"Really? Lotta lads I know've said they're good for a laugh. Say you get a lotta slags usein' 'em to get 'emselves a bit'a rough. That you can get a good few fucks out'a a bus ride after dark."

The girl's said nothing to that, heads lowered. Barry shrugged and went back to ripping at his sausage and bacon with his fork with a little knowing smile.

"...Anyway if you wanna learn t'drive. There's no need to wait fer our kid t'come back. I can take you out fer a drive Em, we'll go over to Lovecraft park. Park up. You can make up a picnic. And I can give you a couple'a lessons in't car park there."

His double entendre was obvious to all three of them. Lovecraft Park was a council run nature reserve that had long since been run down. The manmade lake was polluted and now nothing more than the haunt of jobless losers who spent their days fishing and drinking cheap lager. The car park was notorious for dogging and worse. Hence Barry's comments.

And that was only during the day. At night it was a lawless haunt that you didn't dare walk through in less than a gang of a half dozen or more. Drug deals and estate gang fights were common place.

It was also the place Estate girlfriends were taken to when they were grabbed in snatch drive-by's by other gangs. They were taken there after night fall and gang raped, and then tied to a picnic table for free use. They'd either be discovered there the following morning and if they were lucky an ambulance would be called.

On rare occasions, the girl would be driven back to her home turf and shoved out of the car.

Becky considered herself very fortunate never to have been targeted, she had known of at least five girls from Oakfield it had happened to, one of which was now on a mental ward and another had died in hospital.

"No thanks, Ray's more patient. And I'd rather not take his car anywhere without asking him first."

"Couldn't you text him and ask him?" Becky suggested. "I wanna driving lesson too."

"I suppose I could. If you're coming along. And as long as we don't go anywhere near that park." Emma said, perking up almost straight away.

"That's settled then. You get the keys and whatever else you need. I've just gotta grab something from the other room, I need to drop off on the way." Barry said, while he picked up the breakfast plate and licked the residue egg yoke and ketchup from the rim.

PART TWO:

OAKFIELD LAW.

Barry insisted Emma sit in the front passenger seat alongside him while he drove them to a commercial district with quiet and often deserted roads. Becky sat glumly in the back, though she leaned insistently forward, trying to physically insinuate herself between the Navy blue Corsa's two front seats.

"Where were goin?" Becky asked.

"Belltower Park. There won't be much traffic, just the occasional truck, and you can drive up and down the streets without getting hassled and shit. Should be a good place to learn the basics." Barry replied.

"Plus, I'm dropping something off for a mate who's up near there."

"Like what?" Becky asked.

"Never you mind."

Becky was watching Barry. His eyes were constantly darting between the road and Emma who sat beside him as far to the left as she could get on the passenger seat, sort of pushed up against the door, with her denim covered legs crossed and her hands folded demurely in her lap.

Becky didn't like how Barry was distracted by Emma's proximity, so she unzipped her shell suit top down to her navel and allowed her full breasts to push forth in their vest top and fill the space between the front seats of the old Corsa.

Now Barry's attention was flicking between the road, Emma, and her own delectable cleavage, visible in the rear view mirror, once he had adjusted it. She smiled to herself.

Emma wore a little loose top in navy blue that had a band of elastic under her bust to cinch the pleated fabric to her small but pert breasts, under the bust the cotton was loose and flowed down it to her hips. It had thin straps that hooked over her shoulders. Over the top she had a little fake Filo jacket with a fur lined collar and padded with a stitched diamond pattern.

"Oh fuck me! Not them two bastard fuckin' cunts! Jesus fuckin' Christ!" Barry suddenly cursed.

He spat out the words like venom, his voice wavering and high pitched, sounding as much afraid as annoyed. At least, that's what Becky thought.

"What? What'sup?" She asked him, then snapped her own curse as Barry abruptly turned left with a squeal of skidding tyres, whipped the Corsa up the nearest side street, yanked around again to slide into the mouth of an alley that formed the high fenced backs of two rows of terraced houses and then slammed on the brakes.

Before Becky could right herself or ask again what was going on, Barry was out of the car, leaving the driver's door wide open, and sprinting off down the alleyway, over one of the fences into some random house's back garden and out of sight.

"What the fuck?!" Becky gasped.

Becky watched Barry go with numb incredulity then leaned forward and tried shutting the driver's door.

"No idea. He's fucking lost it. Maybe he's high or something." Emma replied with an unsurprised sigh.

"Maybe. Maybe he's having hallucinations. Seeing giant rabbits or some shit."

Becky couldn't reach the door. Instead, she got out and sat herself in the driver's seat and pulled the door shut behind her. Preparing to take over driving duty as best she could. Then something stopped her.

"Or flying pigs?" Emma added with a little giggle.

"No, not flying. Pigs though. Yeah." Becky replied with a crestfallen tone.

She was looking in the rear view mirror. Emma looked back over her shoulder.

"Oh fuck me." She groaned.

A police patrol car from the Local Urban Neighbourhood Policing Team's had turned up the same side street and pulled up behind Ray's car. The girl's looked at each other with wide frightened eyes, but neither of them dared move a muscle.

"Oh, Jesus. Is that who I think it is?" Emma asked.

"Officer Rod and Officer Bull." Becky groaned. "You met them before?"

"No, just heard about them. You?"

"Kind of. They came round to my house once when I got in trouble but I managed to slip out while they were at the front door. So I got away with it. But they were at my house for a couple of hours. I'm pretty sure they both shagged my mum."

"What do we do?" Emma asked, fear evident in her soft voice.

"You fucking joking? We keep our mouths shut and do whatever we're told! Just keep your cool and hope they're in a good mood."

The girls sat there in the car watching the officers behind them through the side and rear view mirrors. They were just sitting there for ages, not doing anything.

"It's okay. We're okay." Becky was muttering to herself under her breath. But it was making Emma nervous.

"What are they doing back there?" She whined, turning to look back at the patrol car from over her shoulder.

Trying to force her own jittery-ness away, Becky shifted in her seat and stared into the mirror.

"Checking the number plate, see if the car's reported stolen. Anyone from the estate in a car and they assume we're joy riding. Bastards! Though I suppose most of the time it's probably true. Just sit still and wait for 'em to come to us."

Emma nodded and went quiet.

It was another minute before one of the two officers, both hatless, in uniform with fluorescent stab vests, shoulder mounted radio's and utility belts, with the usual telescoping baton and handcuff pouches at their waists, got out of the patrol car and approached. The other officer joined his partner a few seconds later.

Both were of African descent though they had local accents. And both were huge, bodybuilder shaped and shaven headed.

And, as Becky had mentioned, the name plates on their stab vest flaps identified them as Officers Bull and Rod, supposedly that was their real names.

Emma found it a little strange but she couldn't quite crack a smile as Bull stood by her window, blocking out the dull daylight and looking down at her with a stern, sour expression and eyes aflame with, at least according to estate gossip, perpetual lust.

"Alright, Officer Rod?" Becky said to the officer standing at her window, trying to look sweet but not quite managing to mask her fear or her distaste.

"You know why you've been pulled over?" The tall, well muscled, dark skinned policeman asked coldly.

He was stern but remained just short of aggressive. His eyes looked lost in Becky's on display cleavage.

Emma could feel her heart hammering behind her own perky young breasts. And she could almost feel Bull's eyes burning their way through her own clothing.

"I suppose we could have been speeding. I don't know." Becky muttered.

She was well aware that they hadn't actually been pulled over but there was no way she was going to argue with this guy.

"You don't know." Rod repeated matter-of-factly.

He bent a little lower and then cast his cold gaze slowly and deliberately over Emma. His eyes following her curves as well. Then he turned that icy gaze back to Becky.

"Do you have a driver's licence? And don't fucking lie to me. I have a link to the DMV in my car, I already know the answer."

"Then why ask?" Becky murmured and regretted it even as the words tumbled out of her full lips.

"You gonna give me cheek?! You're gonna sit there and give me fucking cheek?! I should hit you in the face with my pepper spray just for that!"

"I'm sorry, I... Please, I."

"Shut up! You haven't got a licence and you're damn fucking sure not gonna have any insurance! I can impound your vehicle for that!"

Emma baulked at that. The thought of Ray coming home to find his car impounded by the police was too much.

"Please, you can't do that. Please, it's my boyfr..."

"Shut up you little bitch! I'm talking to young Miss Taylor here, not you! I don't know you and until I do know you, you're gonna stay quiet. Like a fucking mouse. Got it?!"

Emma winced, the colour draining from her cheeks. She nodded and then bowed her head and stared down at her feet.

"Right young Miss Taylor, you're gonna step out of the vehicle aren't you. You're gonna walk slowly around to the front and place your hands on the bonnet aren't you." Then he bent and glared at Emma, she glanced back at him, big brown eyes wide with fear, tears beginning to form in the corners. "You. You're gonna stay put and stay quiet."

Emma nodded and then got busy looking at her feet again. Rod straightened up and looked across at his partner from over the top of the old Corsa.

"Make sure she stays put." Rod said, nodding down to indicate Emma. Bull just gave a nod of assent.

"Right young Miss Taylor, out you come." He said and then stepped back and swung the driver's side door open.

He watched her with hawk eyes, horny hawk eyes. He watched her swing herself slowly toward the door legs first, the movement hiking up her cotton mini skirt dramatically, then she leaned forward and threw him a casual eyeful of her deep and creamy, mouth-watering cleavage, aided by a push up bra that might well have been a size too small.

She rose and angled herself out of the car, around the open door and over to the bonnet, tossing her ponytail of dark hair as she passed the watchful officer. Rod followed her a pace behind, his eyes on the flair of her skirt as her long tanned legs drew him after her.

She stopped, facing the windscreen, bent from the waist and placed her palms on the still warm, metallic-navy bonnet. She looked back at Rod from over her shoulder, defiant but expressionless.

"Spread your legs apart. I have to check you for concealed items." Officer Rod instructed coldly, momentarily keeping his distance.

"Do you have anything you want to tell me about before I start? Anything sharp in your pockets? Knife? Razor blade? Needles? Anything I should be made aware of?" He asked.

"No, nothing." Becky shook her head.

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"Okay. Take off your shoes and socks and put 'em on the bonnet."

Becky looked at the police officer, incredulity obvious on her blank expression.

"Do it now." Rod said firmly.

Becky, leaving one hand on the bonnet for support, reached down as she lifted one foot, hooked off her pink and white knock-off Nike's and then slid off the little stripped day-glow ankle sock. She pushed the sock into the trainer and then put the trainer on the bonnet and repeated the sequence with her other hand and other foot.

Rod picked up the garments and passed them to Bull who quickly went back to their patrol car and threw the trainers into the rear passenger side foot well. And then took up position again outside Emma's car door.

"Now, let's find out what you do have." Rod said once he'd looked over Becky again, barefoot on the rain damp and cold tarmac of the alley.

He stepped closer and then tapped the inside of Becky's bare calf with the instep of a booted foot.

"Spread, spread 'em wider."

Becky, shivering, dutifully followed his instructions until he seemed satisfied.

"Here we go..." He commented and then put his hands on her shoulders and felt along the sleeves of her shell suit top.

He started professionally enough and Becky allowed herself a foolish second of false hope that it would all turn out okay in the end. Of course, the false hope died a death as Rod's hands slid assuredly down her waist to her mini skirt, and then under it.

"Not much under here." He muttered, apparently responding to the skimpy thong she wore underneath. His fingers momentarily stroking the cool, smooth flesh of her taut young buttocks.

Becky could feel the hot, rough, calloused skin of his palms and fingers closing on the outer curves of her hips and upper thighs, then the thumbs slid inward, following the perky curve of the underside of her ass cheeks. His hands roved over her thong framed ass for a few seconds before they slid out from under her skirt up over her waist and then tugged the zip of her shell suit top free and threw apart the front flaps. His hands felt along her abdomen and ribs quickly, went up and down her back and then reached around again and caught hold of her big, heavy breasts through her vest.

Becky breathed a little more heavily but didn't expect anything less from a police pat-down, she neither complained or squirmed. Even as his hands pulled up the lower hem of her vest top, lifting and bunching the garment up onto her chest and then scooped the bra cups away, exposing her big tits to the cool air.

She felt her nipples tensing at once with the change in temperature, and she heard Rod's breath catch in his throat as his palms came up to cup the pendulous twin orbs of her soft warm flesh, the hardening nipples pressing like little flames into his palms.

Unlike the more streetwise Becky, Emma both complained and squirmed. She winced at the plain in her face view of Officer Rod hauling Becky's tits out into the open and mauling them in his big, calloused hands. Her eyes went wide in a near panic and she whipped her pale face up towards Officer Bull's who was still standing by her passenger side window but had his eyes fixed on Becky's luscious tits too.

"What's he doing? He can't do that it's against the law!" She moaned.

"'Course it's not, he's searching her."

"He's copping a feel is what he's doing!"

"I say he's searching her. You don't say anything."

"Becky? You okay?" Emma called through the windscreen.

The other brunette glanced up, a slight flush to her cheeks, her eyes a little glazed, she blew out a lungful

of air as Rod's hands squeezed firmly on her large breasts.

"Yeah, just... Shut up will you, Em?"

"But..."

Then Rod's gaze lifted at that and he cast a sudden severe look straight through the windscreen, the threat in his eyes boring straight into Emma's.

"You be quiet. Listen to your hot friend and keep your fucking mouth shut. One more word outta you and you'll be out here too!"

Emma actually put a hand to her lips in shocked reaction. An effective, if incidental, acceptance of the order. Rod smiled and brought his full attention back to Becky's young teenage body.

"What are you after? What do you want?" Becky whimpered.

Rod had released one full breast, grabbed them both in his remaining hand, squeezing them together passionately and his freed hand was back under her skirt again, this time wrapping the gusset of her thong around his fingers from between her taut buttocks.

He was going to start trying to rip her knickers off any minute, Becky knew. Something else she was well used to during the usual weekend parties around Oakfield.

"What? Whatever you've got offer!"

"I don't have anything to give you."

"I'm getting what I want right here, you dumb chav bitch. You know what though, I don't feel satisfied quiet yet." He let go of her thong and grabbed her long smooth pony tail instead and yanked her head back and around. "Get down there." He grunted.

She knew well enough what he was referring to. She opened her mouth to wince at him pulling on her hair, but he threw another of those silencing looks at her.

"Don't even say it. Just shut the fuck up and get on your knees." He grunted.

"I haven't done anything! I don't even have anything on me!" Becky complained, despite herself.

With the officer pushing her down via a big strong hand on one shoulder, Becky slid awkwardly down into a kneeling position in front of him.

"Well, you're gonna have something in you. Right now. Don't make me start counting or you'll really fucking regret it."

With a sigh, she reached up for the zipper of the already bulging crotch of his heavy duty, black uniform trousers. His controlling hand moved with anticipation, from the grip on her shoulder to the back of her head and he slid possessive fingers into her pony tail and took a firm grasp of her.

The zip wasn't easy to work, it was heavy metal and the bulge behind it was tenting the front to the extreme but Becky had unzipped more pairs of trousers than she cared to think about in her short active sexual history and she managed it well enough. There didn't seem to be any underwear and the ebony meat within was like a coiled salami. She actually had to reach in and unroll the fat, hot shaft to get it out of his trouser crotch and into the open.

1...34567...15