Chav Ch. 04 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was very long, but thin and it, inexplicably, made her think of those metal rulers from high school design and technology class, that the boys had always used on the girl's bottoms. That had fucking hurt like a bitch! Though she hadn't sampled it herself that much, she hadn't spent all that much time at school.

The Chief, with barely a pause and without taking his eyes of Becky's tits, which were shuddering around in time to the shaky movements of the car on the badly maintained Oakfield roads, moved his free hand from his cock to the top of Chloe's head.

She had also been looking at Becky's breasts with glassy and teary eyed interest, but all of a sudden she found herself being shoved hard, face first down into his crotch.

"Wait, wait... Don't! Urk!" She tried to say, seeing the cock coming at her like a ballistic pencil.

However, the Chief snarling, shoved down hard on the back of her head. Chloe's vocalised plea was well timed for him as her mouth had opened in time for his swollen purple crown to disappear past her pink lips.

His burning eyes back on Becky's naked torso, the Chief rammed the hand, gripping the back of Chloe's head, down in a searing rage and forced his whole shaft down her throat in one go. Chloe gagged thunderously and then a spittoon of her saliva burst from her parted lips and her splayed nostrils at once.

The Chief laughed and pushed down again, even harder, enjoying the blonde's obvious struggling anguish.

Becky could see the younger girl's throat muscles obediently working over time along the fully embedded shaft as, all the while she was gagging and spluttering on the invader. And then, soon enough, she started to fight for breath, struggling under his insistent grip and blindly pulling at his arms to try and free herself as the air in her lungs ran out.

Chloe was almost beetroot red before the Chief let her up, she wailed, gulping in air and coughing and drooling thick ropes of saliva all down herself.

"Keep going slut! Wank me till you get your breath back!" He snarled, slapping her on the top of the head. "No rest for wicked girls!"

There were three turns for Chloe, three times her mouth and throat was forced down that slender pole, until she was choking on it and pleading through a mouthful of flesh for the chance to breathe. It was sheer torture.

Finally the Chief took pity on the girl and allowed her to hand-job him to completion while he tortured her small saliva soaked breasts to his heart's content.

When he finally came, it was a literal mini-geyser. Great thick eruptions of spunk shoot up a foot into the air over his lap, spraying them both and making Becky recoil in surprise.

The Chief let the first two burst fly at random but the third went in Chloe's hotly sucking mouth as, once again, he forced her mouth down around his trembling, convulsing shaft, lips right down to the root as Becky watched the girl sucking and swallowing for all she was worth, while the Deputy Chief laughed and groaned in his climatic pleasure.

They were just about cleaned up by the time they pulled up to the drive of Parker's big detached house.

<><><>

Parker wasn't happy about Becky's drunken state when he got a look at her and he ordered her into the shower and to clean herself up. She admitted she looked a mess but she wasn't drunk anymore, the fresh air and build-up of abject fear on the trip back had sobered her up completely.

The Chief took Chloe into the living room, made her pour him a drink and then they settled down on one of the big plush corner sofas opposite a huge, chimney breast-mounted television, that was fixed up above a huge, glorious roaring log fire.

Becky left them to it and headed for the en-suite attached to her room.

She was rinsing her hair under the lush steaming hot water when Parker himself appeared, stripped and stepped into the shower with her.

Becky groaned inwardly, but turned to face him and allowed him to take over at once. He would expect and tolerate nothing less, she understood.

He pressed himself in close to her, one hand on her full breasts, the other feeling down between her thighs.

She obediently spread her legs a little as he shoved two fingers up her while using the heel of his palm against the hood of her clitoris.

His other hand worked at her nipple, stroking and flicking at it until it was achingly hard. Then he leaned in so he could take the erect bud in his mouth. Becky reached down and encircled his thick cock in her soapy palm.

"When are you gonna get those men?" Becky asked, unable to hold her tongue any longer.

"When I'm ready." He grunted, the reply muffled by his mouthful of her bosom.

His annoyance was obvious, he sighed against her nipple, huffed a little then pulled his mouth from her breast in order to respond.

"I've got a deal I wanna sort out first. Once that's done then I can concentrate on gettin' the fuckers who tried t' fuck with me."

"It's my mum they've killed!"

"So what? It's me they were after! It doesn't involve you, stay the fuck out of it. I'll deal with them cunts in my own time!"

He cupped and lifted her other breast. His attention back on Becky's lush body.

"Now shut up about it." He added before locking his lips on her other nipple, his fingers still pumping away inside her hot pussy.

Becky tried to stay quiet but she was annoyed herself, and full of questions and part of her wanted to push Parker's buttons, to push her luck.

"Why do you let the Chief Clarence fuck your Chloe?" She asked, after a few moments of frantic mutual masturbation.

"'Cause he wants to." Parker grunted again, around Becky's engorged nipple. "'Cause it keeps him close, it's a bond between us that I control. He tries to fuck with me I'll take his pussy away. Plus, I've got something on him haven't I? In case he turns on me."

"Got something? What d'you mean?"

"I'll show you later." He muttered, then drew himself upright and pushed hard on Becky's shoulder.

"Now, get on your knees. Soap up my balls and then suck my cock."

<><><>

Afterwards, they joined Chief Clarence and Chloe in the living room. The old man and his young cum-dumpster were sitting side by side on one of the two big 'L' shaped leather corner sofas. They were watching a huge sixty inch plasma television that filled the broad chimney breast of Parker's living room.

The room was stark, modernistic, white and black minimalist style but for gadgets, technology and a collection of ancient an modern weapons that filled the two alcove walls flanking the chimney breast.

Parker, dressed in an expensive lush grey suit with a loose collar shirt, slid confidently over to the other sofa that formed a kind of open square in the centre of the large expansive room.

Becky, sullen, though clean and dressed and mostly sober again, followed him.

Becky was dressed in what she had found on her bed. A white and pink swirled, chiffon and lace baby-doll nightie, with a pleated and layered miniskirt that barely made it to her thighs.

The pink lace detailed scooped neckline ended in a cross-laced front-piece that did an amazing job at showing off her cleavage and the sheer fabric went from translucent to transparent just above the under curves of her big pert young breasts, and only the pleated design of the skirt kept her pussy hidden.

There were matching stay-up stockings to finish the outfit. She left her hair down and free flowing and didn't bother with her jewellery.

Between the two leather seats was a matching drinks cabinet and Parker smoothly fashioned himself a heavy crystal tumbler of whiskey with a few rocks of glacial ice, fashioned a twin for Clarence and idly passed it in his direction across the polished surface of the low cabinet.

Clarence was all over Chloe but his eyes were glued to the amateur sexual action playing out on the giant television screen.

The cameraman was all over the place, loving his extreme close ups. Someone prising Sandra Taylor's mouth wide open and then spitting into it before holding it wide and then shoving his cock balls deep between her lips.

There was spunk plastered all over her face, it had trickled down her cheeks, into her eyes, globbing glutinously in her eye lashes. Her thick mascara was diluted by cum and tears and had run down her cheeks.

Her bright crimson lipstick was smeared all around her saliva glutted mouth. The cock spreading her lips with its girth fucked her face ten to the dozen and she gagged and choked and drooled uncontrollably all over it.

The camera flickered, the image swimming around, a blur of colour and movement and then they were thrown into another extreme close up. This time they were focused on Sandra's pussy lips which, like her mouth, were stretched wide around a hard and very thick erection. A glinting shaft of transparent plastic came into the screen and the camera automatically refocused on the invader, revealing it to be a hypodermic syringe.

The needle came in quickly, piercing one of Sandy's swollen, ruddy, pussy lips and then the close up fingers worked the plunger and the slightly dirty golden brown fluid within jetted from the syringe into Sandra's naked body.

With a high, though muffled, squeal from her in reaction and raucous laughter from the men involved in reply.

The fluid would have to have been heroin. Becky thought as she watched numbly.

The close up drew back as the hypodermic withdrew out of shot. And then the fat, dark fleshed cock deep inside Sandy's visibly palpitating pussy started to slam its way in and out like a hyperactive piston.

"Ah, you found it then?" Parker muttered to Clarence, eyeing the screen while he sipped at his drink.

"That I did. You were right, of course, she was quite the little slut bunny!"

"Yeah. This is the one I was talking about, too. See how easy she takes 'em both! Fuckin' pro she was!"

"Oh Jesus fuck..." Becky muttered to herself, simultaneously shocked, exasperated and sickened.

It had taken her a double take and then a stare at the screen before she recognised her mother. She was only just today put to rest and these two arse-holes were watching amateur made hardcore two on one porn videos of her! Jesus fuck!

"Yep, that was our Sandy. Right goer she was, one 'a best I ever had. Almost a shame she's gone. Almost miss her." Parker announced.

"And this little tramp is her daughter?"

"Yeah. Becky Taylor, another Sandy in the making I'm sure."

"Well, I imagine, if you have anything to do with it, eh Kase?!" The Chief joked.

Parker merely grunted. Everyone was watching the television.

Sandy was working three cocks at once. The camera man had dumped his camera on a chest of drawers or something and had joined in.

Sandy was sitting upright, astride one of them, riding his cock cow-girl style.

She had been grabbed by the throat and hair and pulled back so her head was stretched backwards. A second male, the black cock that had been pussy fucking her moments earlier, was behind and above her, sawing his thick ebony shaft in and out of her tight bulging throat. The third person was crouching in front of the blonde MILF, crushing her huge naked tits around his own erection and furiously hammering away in her spittle, sweat and cum slick cleavage.

Though the camera was now stable and the images less frantic and abstract, the noise was a raucous cacophony of disturbingly wet, loud and choke-heavy human sounds. Sandy was gagging horribly on the cock being shoved down her throat at such a taut and awkward angle, his balls slapping repeatedly against her forehead and mascara streaked eyes. The flurrying tit fuck was a wet, slapping, percussion of horny flesh against flesh. And the man fucking her from beneath was howling to his rapidly building climax as his clawing hands tortured Sandy's taut, hard working ass cheeks.

Becky had to look away, but wherever she looked there was sex. Clarence was all over Chloe again, his cock out, her top bunched up, tiny breasts exposed, her underwear torn away and discarded on the floor, while one of the Chief's hands pulled at her engorged nipples and the other jabbed repeatedly between the tops of her bare creamy thighs.

"Upstairs, Clo." The Chief grunted, his aged voice dripping with his perverse lust for the sweet young eighteen year old.

Parker, didn't bat an eyelid. He watched the film with silent simmering lust, his crotch tented obscenely, the thick tumbler of whiskey never far from his lips.

Becky watched Clarence haul Chloe to her feet and shove her off ahead of him toward the door, slapping at her taut little behind and ushering her harshly ahead of him in his hurry to possess her alluringly sweet, youthful body. Becky could see the girl shivering, and was undecided if it was fear of drug come-down.

It was only a few moments after their footsteps, hurrying up the thickly carpeted stairs, disappeared before Parker switched the Sandra Taylor orgy off.

He had ignored Becky so far, talking only to Clarence, watching the Sandy Taylor amateur orgy and sipping his drink. This time he palmed two remote controls into his lap and started playing.

Becky watched the TV screen in silence, wanting a drink for herself, anything to give her oblivion but she was afraid of asking Parker for anything.

Parker transferred the HD feed onto the plasma screen, deactivated the audio and then settled back beside Becky, throwing an arm loosely across her shoulders and cupping his drink in the other. Waiting for the screen to fill with whatever he had selected.

Becky watched too, uncertainty and resignation mixed in equal parts on her pretty young face.

"That is what I was talking about earlier." Parker muttered.

"What?"

"Watch."

"I don't get it." Becky said with a shrug and a frown.

"Just watch."

The screen picked up an image in bright, high quality, night-vision green of Chloe's bedroom.

Chloe being shoved inside quickly followed by Clarence. The Chief gave the girl a fierce shove in the back and she fell forward onto the bed. Clarence seemed to snarl something at her as he started undressing in all kinds of a hurry. Chloe, followed suit seemingly following orders, just as quick, but not quite as dexterously.

"I do have an audio feed but we won't need it in a few minutes. That bastard's a real noisy fucker."

"I still don't get it..."

"Get up on my lap and do what comes naturally, do what your mum taught you while I'll explain."

So, obedient as ever, Becky slid herself over onto his lap facing him, her thighs spread outside his, the mini skirt riding up across her slender hips. She braced her hands against the back of the sofa on either side of his head, then leaned forward and locked her lips to his, shivering slightly at the feel of his hands closing on her slim waist, feeling the warmth and hardness of his desire through his clothes.

Becky's back to the plasma screen, but there was a huge mirror on the wall opposite so she got a reversed view all the same.

Parker apparently didn't, because the girl had a sudden hand grab at the back of her head and her face was shoved firmly into the nape of his neck. She assumed he didn't want his view of the plasma screen disturbed.

Becky obediently kissed down his throat while slowly gyrating her hips on his already bulging erection. Parker's hands went for her breasts but his eyes were locked to the screen.

Clarence was naked after Chloe and her taut, golden nakedness was displayed as an emerald hued succulence on the plasma screen. She half lay on the bed, watching him trying to hurriedly strip. His erection, that long, thin lance jutted at a forty five degree angle from his crotch and bobbed about as he hopped from foot to foot to get his trousers and Y-fronts off.

Finally naked, he stood by the bed for a few seconds, looking at his prize, his gaze travelling up and down her toned, trim figure slowly and deliberately. Then he leaned over to touch her.

The girl just lay there obediently, letting him do whatever he wanted. He put his hands to her flesh and none too gently, squeezed the taut curve of her pert bottom, following the valley of her trim waist. As he slid his arms around Chloe's hot, naked flesh, the Chief pressed his open mouth hungrily against hers and she daintily cocked her head to offer him her parted lips and cute tongue.

While keeping an eye on the plasma screen Parker turned his attention to Becky for a while. She had opened his trousers already, her hands casually stroking his hard cock and heavy scrotum while she kissed and sucked and nibbled at his ear lobe, throat and then collar bone.

"Put your mouth somewhere more useful." He instructed casually.

She nodded an obvious response and then slid deliberately down his body until she was kneeling on the carpet between his spread legs.

Then, looking up and holding his eye with hers, and the root of his cock in one hand, she tossed her loose brunette tresses to one side and then went down on him, slipping her mouth daintily over the thick scarlet crown, heavily bloated and hard as stone through his unbridled lust.

He let out a low appreciative groan, gratified and enjoying the warm wetness that bathed his erection as she washed him with her mouth, sliding smoothly down his large pulsing erection.

Her experience showed itself at once as her lips plunged downward, her head twisting slightly as her tongue worked little erotic miracles against the sensitive flesh of his foreskin. She pressed the head of his cock to the back of her mouth before withdrawing to the tip of the crown and then dropping her face again.

"Deep throat me. Properly." Parker muttered, holding Becky's uplifted gaze, as her mouth refilled with his hot hard cock flesh again and again. She responded with a muffled grunt at the apex of her out-stroke and then ploughed her head straight down, shoving his cock right into her throat.

She gulped around it, making him quiver with the pleasure of the muscle caress. His hands clamped down hard over her brunette scalp holding her in place while he revelled in the sensation of the blow job.

Parker looked back at Clarence and Chloe, while his cock plundered the depths of Becky's throat.

The Chief was enjoying one of Chloe's horny, tongue-full kisses, while one hand finger fucked her vigorously between her parted thighs. His other hand expertly thumbed across her clitoral hood in tight fast circles that made her quiver and react in, what seemed to be, delightful little erotic twitches.

The blonde girl was dutifully responding like for like, both hands on the Chief's long truncheon, one working at the root in a tightly fisted grip while her other hand juggled the heavy balls in the flesh of his pendulous, grey-haired scrotum.

Between the wet, tongue heavy kisses that Clarence always instigated and Chloe always reciprocated, playing up her subservience to the older man, the Chief was whispering things to her.

Parker knew they would no doubt be dirty, sadistic sickening things from Clarence's expressions and the wide eyed beetroot red flushed state of Chloe's responsive young face. She couldn't look him in the eye after a few moments and bowed her head, flushing furiously.

Clarence grinned like a piranha, then snatched up her face in his vice grip, squeezing her cheeks to make her mouth pucker and 'O' and then his slammed his mouth hard against hers again, stuffing his tongue in all the way and letting the drool flow freely into her mouth.

Parker grunted an amused laugh as he watched his daughter swallowing again and again, as she was forced to take the horny French kiss.

Suddenly the Chief pulled away and sat up, shuffling around on the bed until he and the young blonde were in a side by side sixty-nine. His hands snatched quickly onto the back of Chloe's slender neck and he guided her urgently into his naked, engorged crotch.

1...345678