Chav Ch. 04 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hard, bloated penis bumped against her soft youthful face a couple of times before she managed to angle her open mouth to his insistently jerking hips. Adequately positioned at last, he plunged his cock hard and deep into her heavenly orifice with what looked like an intensely passionate moan.

Parker and Becky both heard the distant muffled real time audio of Clarence's passionate moan through the ceiling. While on screen Chloe was busy gagging and flustering around the impaling shaft. She gagged noisily, also audible through the house, choking on the shaft until she was able to get the angle right. And then she took it deep, as Clarence drove it all the way in and straight down her throat.

Parker continued to watch the screen and for a while held tight to Becky's head and matched Clarence's harsh throat fucking pace.

However, the delight of Becky's sucking talent, added to the horny television show, nearly brought him to climax way too soon and he had to pull Becky's face off the root of his cock in a hurry.

"Fuck girl, I forgot how good y'were... Fuck." He panted. "Your slut of a mum obviously taught y'well."

Becky cursed him inwardly, fuming and sickened at the thought of Sandra Taylor teaching sexual technique to her daughter in some kind of physical education thing. But she knew better than to express her disgust.

Instead she pinched the root of his erection with fingers and thumb, which was palpitating visually with its own miniature heart beat, and started to slake her tongue from root to crown in long, wet, sensual rasps, working her way up and down and around its almost tin-can circumference.

However, Parker's attention was already back on the plasma screen.

The Chief had pulled out of the suffering girl's throat, and while she coughed up gouts of thick, stringy saliva, he reached over Chloe's back and rolled her so she was flat on her stomach, then he grabbed her loose blonde tresses and angled her head back to his engorged crotch, pressing her urgently to get her sweet mouth working hard on his erection again. The brief respite was obviously over.

Meanwhile, he got both hands on her hot little ass, fiercely fondling, squeezing and pinching her perfect young orbs, before he spread them wide apart and began to probe at the two tight little ruddy orifices between them.

While thrusting hard and fast into her face, he disgustedly spat a mouthful of saliva over her pretty ass crack and then used his fingers to spread the lubrication over her delicate vulva.

Parker noticed the unmistakable shiver of disgust from Chloe but she continued to suck that long, hard cock without interruption.

The Chief's fingers stroked and salved for a while, before he spread her pouting lips and pushed a long thin wrinkled finger into her tight young pussy, muttering something inaudible to the hard working teenage girl.

Chloe appeared to choke a little, but whether from what Clarence had said or from an overflow of her own saliva, Parker didn't know. Nor did he care.

He looked down at Becky, who was still licking his hardness like a lollipop.

"Get up on it now. And face the screen so you can ride me while we watch that dirty fuckin' prick torturing that slut." He said with a grin.

"Strip first." He added as an afterthought.

Becky stripped, then quickly sat herself on his lap, her back to him, facing the screen that now showed Clarence rolling Chloe over onto her back to straddle her from above in a classic dominant sixty-nine.

Parker reached down to grasp Becky's firm, taut ass cheeks while she took hold of his erection, splayed her labia apart and then slid her own sweet pussy down onto the slick, hard shaft.

Clarence clamped his open mouth lamprey style over Chloe's pussy from above, and went to work while his bony hips humped at her upended face, fucking her mouth and deep into her slender throat with the usual fast, deep, punishing thrusts she would probably be well used to. Soon, however, the drool was pouring out of her mouth and trickling down her flushed face, no doubt getting into her eyes and probably clogging her nostrils, but the Chief kept up his powerful, relentless, face pumping without interest.

Parker's attention was diverted back to Becky for a while as he enjoyed her riding him. She was lightweight on his lap and her taut flesh surprisingly cool against his hard fat layered muscle. She rode with a gentle flexing motion to begin with, more a writhe than a bounce, working her hips and tensing her pretty buttocks as she slid her hot pussy along the length of his bloated shaft.

She leaned back, her hands gripping his pelvis to take the weight from her hips and enabling her to work on his cock with more vigour and pace. Parker moved his hands across her naked flesh, stroking her narrow waist across her smooth, muscle toned ribs, to cup her full, heavy breasts and then pinch her hard nipples playfully and cupping the perky orbs and pulling at her caught nipples for a while before his hands descended again and came to rest between their bodies, cupping and squeezing her perky, rocking buttocks.

Becky, played her part, moaning and tossing her head, flicking her smooth, straight brown hair across his face in a silken erotic caress. Her lush hair was lightly scented with apple blossom shampoo and smelled sweet.

Parker, grunting appreciatively, gripped her ass more tightly and started to tense his erection within her, trapping the fast pulsing blood inside and making its already broad girth swell further and add more pressure to her tightly clutching pussy walls.

Becky gasped and moaned at the sensation and pressed herself all the way into his lap, taking his length deep inside her and working her hips in tight, fast circles.

Parker realised that, in his enjoyment of Sandy's daughter, he had forgotten about Chloe and Clarence and he looked up at the screen and saw that by this time the Chief was lying flat on top of Chloe, screwing her hard and fast, almost brutally in the missionary position.

The older man's lithe form covered her tiny figure so completely and she was only visible as arms and legs. Arms hugging him tight to try and slow his urgent aggressive fucking pace, clutching at the loose flesh at his sides, while her rocking, flailing legs were spread wide and pointed up at the ceiling.

There were also an intermittent glimpse of the dancing fan of her golden blonde hair spread across the bed covers, which looked like it had been stained dark, probably by her own saliva, from the face fucking she'd had to endure.

"Turn 'round and face the TV." Parker, grunted. "I want you to see this. Clarence is a fuckin' animal, you need t'know what he'll be expecting from you."

Becky silently followed Mad-Dog's instructions as quickly as smoothly as she could, pulling herself off him, before spinning around and easing herself back down onto his fat cock again.

Soon enough, Parker's fingers were pressed into the crevice between Becky's perfectly formed, tensing buttocks again, deliberately covering and teasing her anal sphincter. He started to press against her anal mouth with the pad of one finger, teasing her arse hole and slowly easing his finger into the tiny, puckered orifice.

Becky moaned a little at the severe, intimate touch, though she continued to bounce herself on his lap, careful not to skip a beat.

But then, once his middle finger slid up her ass and he started to insert the middle finger of his other hand, while and remaining fingers squeezed into the muscles of her round buttocks, she half turned and moaned loudly. Her pretty cheeks flushed, eyes gleaming in a mixture of erotic flavour and teary wetness.

"Oh fuck! You're gonna put it up my arse, aren't you?" She groaned.

"Yeah I am. And you're gonna take it! Don't be havin' any fuckin' illusions, my dick's going up there, soon as I'm ready."

His reply was matter-of-fact, telling her with the tiniest dash of warning temper.

Becky made a sort of huffing noise as his fingers shoved deeper into her anus and worked at stretching her sphincter muscle, almost like spreading the open end of a balloon.

She turned her back to him, though she continued to ride his erection without dropping her pace or vigour. Her head lifted and her attention fixed on the screen, trying to use the live show to take her mind off the discomfort of what Parker was doing to her and what he was planning to do. Again.

"Everyone's always trying to put it up my fucking arse." She mumbled under her breath.

As she heard her own whisper, she realised that she was voicing the same sentiments that she'd heard from Emma MacDonald, and Ann Edwards earlier tonight. They had been right. It's all lads ever seemed to want to do to girls in her experience. Well, she was going to have to take it again, wasn't she...

Parker, was busy stretching young Taylor's arse hole while he half reminisced doing the same to her mother, countless times before and, more recently, to that young cop chick he was blackmailing.

Of course, alongside his own pleasant, horny memories, he was still enjoying the sight of Chloe getting fucked on TV.

His blonde teenage daughter had arched her legs back, lifted her hips somehow and grabbed hold of her ankles. The Chief was probably putting pressure on her pelvis due to making her take his weight while he fucked her as hard and brutally as he was, she was probably relieving the pressure or something.

Clarence stuck out his tongue, obviously demanding Chloe suck it, she obediently craned her neck to catch it between her soft lips but, teasing, the Chief moved back slightly, making her stretch even more to try and get to his glistening tongue. And then he laughed and Chloe responded at once with a little annoyed growl and let her head drop back down onto the mattress.

The Chief didn't like that and grabbed her scalp, lifting her head by his fisted grasp of her lush blonde hair and dragging her face up to meet his.

Wincing, and with fresh tears brimming, the teenager took his tongue after-all and sucked at it deeply while he pulled at her hair.

"Oh, I was telling you about Clarence and lil' Chloe wasn't I..." Parker said all of a sudden.

He was still stretching her anal sphincter while he pumped his large, thick cock in and out of her damp, warm pussy.

"Oh, yeah. Go on then."

"See, Chloe was born in secret and I only got her birth certificate made up when she turned four. So, according to that she's only fourteen! Which in the law's eyes makes him a paedo! And I have hours of recordings of him fucking her. Oral, cunt, arse. Slappin' her around. Tyin' her to the bed. Gangbangin' her with his officers. All sorts! He'd be fucked over-fucking-night if he ever tried screwing me over!"

"But, what about Chloe?"

"What about her?"

Well... She's your family...?"

Parker interrupted her with a snarling laugh.

"She's not fuckin' family! She just some illegitimate fuckin' leech! I've half a dozen of the little cunts hangin' about! They just do my bidding f'or a bit of cash and fatherly attention every now and then. Bunch'a little fuckers the lot of 'em! Nah, my real family's all safely tucked away in Amsterdam."

The throwaway comment put new thoughts about Parker into Becky's mind.

She imagined this 'beloved family', sent away to a foreign country to be protected from the who dangerous gangster lifestyle. Did Kasey 'Mad-dog' Parker have a soft spot after all? Did have have actual loved ones?

Becky found herself trying to picture what the wife and kids of this vile gangster would be like. What would they look like? What did it mean about Parker himself?

"Now then..." He said, bringing her back to her reality with a thump. "...Let's get to some proper arse fucking."

However, as he said it, a growling, rumbling groan from Clarence came down to Parker and Becky from up above, muffled and indistinct but audible. On the screen Chloe gave a little breathless kind of gasp. They were talking about something. Chloe, looked aghast, shocked, but the Chief seemed to be insistent.

The girl's eyebrows went up and she shook her head, her first real attempt at defiance. But then Clarence looked down at her with obvious anger and rolled back onto his haunches.

His large erection, stiff as a lance, swayed slightly. Even on the plasma screen, it glinted with glistening lubrication, all of it Chloe's.

Instead of answering her, he grabbed her around the waist and flipped her over onto her stomach again.

His big hands clamped down hard on her perky little ass, claiming possession. He mauled those sun kissed buttocks like a baker kneading dough, firm and thorough, then he spread them and slaked an excited thumb over her anal mouth. Chloe twitched and then writhed in renewed shock and uncertainty.

There was a bit of an argument, Clarence snapping, insisting, Chloe struggling and pleading.

Their exchange rose in intensity but only a couple of words from the desperate sounding girl reached the couple in the living room downstairs.

"Hang on...! Wait a minute... Wait!! Waaiiit!!" Chloe wailed.

"Ha! She's gonna be gettin' it too eh!? Nice one Clarence. Anal rape. One more for the dossier!" Parker grunted with a maliciously amused laugh.

They heard Chloe crying out, but it was obviously too late as, on screen, Clarence's erection was pressing firmly against her sphincter, his weight behind it and her anal mouth was already giving under the fierce pressure.

Chloe whimpered painfully, her expression twisting her pretty features to reflect her discomfort as her tight little ass was pressured into opening up for the long hard invader. Her mouth opened wide, eyes screwed shut in what appeared to be a silent scream.

Clarence was holding the root of his cock tightly in one hand, constricting the blood flow and keeping it hard as stone, the other hand was planted firmly in the small of the teenager's back, holding her steady while he tried to force his cucumber shaft into the equivalent neck of a bottle.

Fortunately the bottle stretched, albeit reluctantly. He grunted loud enough for the other two to hear, as he continued to push, his ruddy face a mask of determined exertion, teeth gritted and bared with animalistic aggression.

Chloe's face by comparison was pale, almost queasy, the blood drained from her cheeks and she was sweating. She puffed and groaned, panting, trying to relax and control the hurt that was evident in her exquisitely erotic expression.

Then, as her silent scream grew into an clearly audible wail and Clarence's cheeks were turning beetroot in colour, Chloe's anus gave in and the Chief's solid hard on sank two inches into her heavenly tight orifice.

His audible groan of intense, victorious, pleasure was drowned out by Chloe's desperate wail of defeat and anguish.

At once he started to rut on her like a man demented, putting his weight on his arms and using his narrow hips to fiercely drive his ruddy, bloated phallus in and out of the depths of her guts, making sure he used and she felt each and every millimetre of his embedded erection.

Chloe's face remained pale and taut throughout, she seemed to shift between pain and exertion, and possibly moments of pleasure, when a flush of colour would rise from her chest to her face and her writhing body shook visibly.

The Chief's anal thrusts increased in pace and strength until he was absolutely battering the teenager's succulent buttocks and Parker and Becky could clearly hear both the rattling of the bedstead and the muffled vocal din from the duo up above their heads.

Parker watched the plasma screen and knew Clarence would tone things down soon enough. He would want to make the most of that tight, top quality little ass, not to tear it to shreds in a couple of minutes. And so he turned his attention back to Becky for a while.

Wanting what the Chief was getting, Parker abruptly pushed Becky off him and then positioned himself, stretched out on his side on the sofa and then pulled her back against him so they were spooning.

"Get get your arse in gear and slide it down onto my dick." He snapped.

Becky sighed huffily but reached back between her pert buttocks all the same. She had lubricated him well enough already with her mouth and pussy juices and apparently she knew better than Chloe how to relax her anal muscles.

She raised her upper leg, spreading her thighs apart and reached between them for his thick hardness and after a couple of seconds of pressing and feeling by touch, Parker's hard on was sliding deep inside her rectum and at once he was thrusting away with long, deep strokes, while his free hand reached around to cup her large, perky breasts and pinch her nipples.

His eyes turned back to the screen, once he was securely inside Taylor junior's ass hole.

Clarence somehow kept Chloe's brutal sodomy going for over an hour. She lay there, face down, arching and writhing, her fists scrabbling at the bed covers, practically ripping the sheets as her spread buttocks were aggressively speared over and over by the lengthy red hot hardness of his solid cock.

The Chief leaned over her, his hands clamped onto her pert little ass cheeks, splaying them painfully wide while he lifted and dropped his hard on into her hot, clutching guts.

Every now and then he would lower himself onto Chloe's sweat soaked back and writhe against her hot little body, revelling in the feel of her smooth young flesh against his, her anus stretched tight and wide around his throbbing girth.

Chloe, as usual, made a lot of noise but it was mostly meaningless moaning, whimpers, groans, gasps. And none of it was loud enough to reach the two voyeurs downstairs.

Parker usually loved hearing the background noise from Chloe. She always made every fuck such a drama. It was part of what made her such a good fuck. But this time he chose to be content with the visual spice.

Parker also witnessed another three of those flushes across Chloe's lovely, sensualised face and neck. Flushes that he knew was the blood rush of sexual climax.

Her pussy juices would have flooded over her inner thighs, Clarence's slapping ball sack and the duvet covers beneath her. And that was just the occasions Parker had spotted via the television screen when he wasn't distracted by Becky butt fucking herself onto his own aching erection.

Becky wasn't a bad fuck either. She had the looks and the body and she was more or less attentive enough to spur Parker on. Maybe not the noisy raging slut-whore her dirty bitch of a mother had been, but there was plenty of time to train her up to Sandy's standard.

While they spooned and she took his hard length up her ass, she reached behind her to caress his scrotum gently. In return, Parker reached around too and worked his fingertips in tight fast circles above her clitoris, until she was moaning and panting at his touch, she twitched repeatedly against his fingers as if from little electric jolts.

And then as her noise grew tumultuous, the panting accelerating to a loud groaning, gasping, wailing. Her tight young body shook, her back arched and tensed, she tossed her head and then, following a quiver that emanated distinctly from her groin, there was a quick momentary blast of clear cum juice that burst from her vacant pussy and splattered the top of her inner thighs.

The noises she made when he got her off and the heat of her churning guts, combined with the powerful vibrations and the sudden and intense tightening of her anal muscles and it all got Parker to orgasm. He exploded a second after Becky.

He wrapped an arm tightly around her, pulling her body hard against his and bucked his hips wildly against her buttocks as he emptied his thick, heavy load into her anus.

The viscous, heavy contents of his swinging ball sack erupted in a series of hard, gut-wrenching convulsions of phallic muscles that all but lacerated Becky's churning guts, and she felt every one of the pressurised whip-like ropes of his thick, scalding spunk.

1...345678