Chaya aka Devyani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was next to heaven for me, and I did not want time to end. She seemed to be well into it too. She was strong, as I could sense from her reciprocal movements. Her strength came from day long hard work, and lean but nutritious food. We stopped to get our breaths, and asked me whether I got the shocks.

"Current shocks", she repeated.

I was puzzled, then figured out that she meant the orgasms. I said no, and pointed to my swollen and red and ready john. I got two shocks, she said, matter of factly, Do you want more shocks?, I asked, holding her closer. No enough now, maybe later. What about you, Sir? Let's go for a bath together, I said, wanting this to end in a better way. She liked the idea and the sunshine on her face, was a good enough topping to what I had till now.

She went first into the bathroom, and bade me to sit down on the stool. She filled the bucket and quickly poured a few mugs of water over herself. I could make out, that she wanted to give me my bath after making sure she was clean herself. She rapidly hand her fingers over her mildly hairy cunt and let the bucket fill while she dripped water. Your little brother had gone to sleep, she pointed out, with her finger at my cock. It had shrunk down to a thumb sized pecker.

She poured a couple of mugs over me, and started to soap me, very vigorously. I chose this time to ask her why she was keen on my Biology text picture. She grinned, and said, that she was taking off her panty in my room, looking and the picture of the male penis, and masturbating herself quickly. She also told me that she had found my porn diary, and since there were no nude males, she was not much interested in it. She confessed to liking the men's underwear advertisements in the magazines, and stated pompously that she could figure out the cock sizes by looking at them.

With her massaging and tickling and my proximity to Chaya during the leisurely bath, caused my prick to rise to attention. Noticing this, Chaya went down on her knees and started her fingers on it. I will do it with both hands, she said, And grasping my manhood with both hands and started. I wanted to eat her tits and suck the nipples, while she continued. It was not long before I started moaning her name out loud, and sensing that I was getting the "Current Shock", she knelt down again, and took my entire cum load over her body. She pulsed me out bit by bit, and when I lay exhausted on the floor of the bath, she was calmly massaging my cum all over herself. It's good for the body, she explained, I was not one to argue. There is a lot more where that came from, was my thoughts, and I said so.

I lay gazing at her lovely body, and once all the shiny sperm was dried up, she poured a few more mugs of water over herself, and then over both of us. We spent a good few minutes, and came out of the bath area, a bit tired, but full of spirits.

Chaya used my towel after I was done with it, and told me that she would wash it before use again. I could not care less.

It was now time for her to go to purchase stuff that my mother had wanted, and I counted out the money for her. I will be back soon, and make lunch. Eat with me, I demanded, Sure she said. I added an extra ten rupees, and told her to buy whatever she wanted. She glowed with pleasure, and touched my feet. She scurried off, and at the front door, looking back at me, she gave her trademark wave, smile and a self hug. Only this time there was an added arse wiggle.

She was back after an hour and a half, with the grocer boy lugging a couple of sacks of stuff. She ordered him about more imperiously than my mother had ever done!! After the guy had left, she came up to me and whispered, the bitch in the neighbouring house was extremely curious about my spending more time this morning. I told her that maaji had given me more work to finish, and I have to also spend the afternoon scrubbing and washing. She might drop in to check. The randi[12] get her fucks from the gardener all the time, bloody whore, she muttered under her breath. I knew enough of this more than curious neighbour, and could handle any of her snooping.

Chaya washed herself from the shopping and busied herself with sorting out the groceries. She had the stoves going, and was making lunch, filling containers with the purchases, cleaning vegetables before arranging them neatly in the fridge. She was doing a dozen things at once, and I sincerely admired her efficiency.

She caught my appreciative looks and rewarded me with a quick hug in between. Go and look as if you were studying or something. That slut must be listening at the door. She may knock at any time. I have deliberately kept the latch open.

I went to my room, and pulled out my electronics kit, and set it up on the table. The radio was playing softly, and my soldering iron was heating up. I dabbed some flux on it to add to the scenario.

None too, soon, there was a knock on the door. Chaya came out, signalled me to continue, and called out, "Who is it". It is I, replied the nosy neighbour. The door is open, come in, called back, Chaya and went into the kitchen.

The woman sailed into the house and started to look in each room. She started with the kitchen, inspecting what Chaya was doing, and she pushed my door suddenly. I looked startled and disturbed. Oh, Aunty, if you wanted anything, you could have sent word. I would have been there. I am working on a Electronics project, so I did not notice you coming in.

Is that slut of a Chaya, doing everything properly, she roared.

I don't even notice, Aunty, she follows my mother's instructions. If she creates any trouble, let me know, I can teach her a lesson or two. It was quite difficult to suppress my laughter, at seeing Chaya mimicking her, behind her back.

She left in few minutes, giving unwanted advice to Chaya, who took the chance and dropped a heavy iron bucket of water on her foot. As she fell down, she got a few well positioned jabs from a hard object as well. I rushed into the kitchen hearing the commotion, and soon had her on her feet and out of the house.

For quite some time, we could hear muffled yowls from across the hedge.

Chaya served me lunch. I insisted she eat with me, but she refused. She fussed over me, just like my mother, but this was more enjoyable. She did not refuse my occasional hug, and even took a bite at my offering of bread rolled up with curry. Her cooking and use of spice in the curries, were exactly like my mother's. It was obvious to me that Chaya had excellent powers of observation. She seemed to have enough life skills. I looked up and it seemed that she was a bit different around her bust. She caught my eye and blushed and went away to the kitchen.

I finished up a couple of minutes later, and hearing me push my chair back, she came in to gather up the items on the table. I was already feeling a bit drowsy, and told her that I would be taking a nap.

I soon dozed off into dreamless exhaustion, and after a couple of hours, I woke up to find a warm body next to me. It was Chaya, sleeping soundly, with soft breaths. Uncertain as to where I was, I got up gently, and pulled away the light blanket that she had covered us up together with.

She was wearing a floral patterned bra and a matching panty. That was the change that I could not put my finger on at lunch. Both the lingerie had delicate looking lace at the edgings. It did not look expensive, no doubt she had splurged the little allowance that I gave her in the morning, to please me. She must have taken the lead from my little porn scrapbook.

With her lissome body and contours, she looked quite a bit like the bikini clad circus artiste. In fact, she looked much better than that. I drank in the picture, and pinched myself to make sure I was not dreaming. I did not own a camera, and even if I did, I would not have dared to have taken a snapshot or her berry toned body, tight figure, almost grown up breasts encased in perhaps, the first bra she owned. I did not put it past her to have tried on her various mistresses bras, when she got a chance. Much like she would indulge in 'testing' their perfumes and lipsticks.

She must have sensed that I was up and perhaps about. She woke up, stirred and looked around. I had pulled up my chair to a position of vantage view. She noticed that I was intently keen on her new getup, and asked me whether I liked it.

It is fantastic, Chaya. Thank you for doing this for me.

She stood up, and gave a few strutting poses for my delight. I rarely saw a pure and innocent expression of gratitude ever in my life again. Soon, she came over and sat on my lap and started kissing my face. She had obviously daubed herself with some 'borrowed' perfume. I could remember the same fragrance when the now 'moved away' Joshi family visited us. They had lived three houses down the street.

Whatever, she took it into herself that she wanted me to be happy. I have to leave now, Babooji, she sobbed reluctantly. I had not noticed her getting emotional. Her sobs broke out some more, and she quivered in my hands. It was a few minutes before she calmed down, and went out to get over herself and clean up to leave. She was also setting up my dinner.

She was back, and she had a little parcel with her. Can you hide this for me. I will take it back tomorrow. It is your fancy, I had seen it at the dress shop, some weeks ago. I got it for you, knowing that you liked the same style from the circus picture. What a dear, Chaya was.

I insisted on giving her another ten rupees, to pay for the bikini, but she refused. When I need, I will ask Babooji, was her every reply.

I have to tell you one thing, Babooji. I am not a virgin. I was raped about three years ago. Ever since then, I have started the birth control pill, in fear that I will have to bring up a rapist's child.

After getting over that episode, I sold myself, my choot, in exchange for money and other favours, just a few times. I just have to go to Munshigunj, and I will get Rs 500 for a night. But I don't do that.

But, Babooji, with you it is not for money or favour. I like you. You are a good person.

The next day, she got on the rag. I was hoping for an encore performance, but, shit happens. She worked around the house, allowed me a kiss or two, and a hug whenever she was nearby but that was it. I had to bathe myself, and wasn't even in the mood to shag.

My mother showed up without warning, and the front door was unlatched, so she was satisfied that there was no hanky panky at hand.

I was reading at my desk, when I pretended to have noticed her at my door. Is Chaya here, she asked. No she left after making lunch, and said she would be back later to make dinner, I explained innocently.

Did she do also the work? Well she went shopping, and did some work in the pantry and kitchen, I offered. I don't know what to check.

She tried to murder the neighbour, was the complaint i heard when I was coming it. Seems her foot is fractured. Which I doubt. Do you know anything about it?

Well Chaya was working in the kitchen, and this lady came to my room. I was working on my amplifier project, and I was startled by her unexpected entry. Chaya was going in and out with the washing and laundry, so she may have left the door unlatched.

The explanation satisfied my mother on any suspicion of my behaviour behind her back.

When Chaya came that evening, she explained that she was busy in the kitchen and suddenly the lady surprised her. I thought I saw a ghost, and dropped the pail of water. She should not have come into to our house, Maaji, with an doe-like look.

She says you were stabbing her. No, Maaji, I was trying to run away from the ghost, and used the rolling-pin, Maaji.

I hope you gave here a couple of tight thumps, she laughed, turning away to unpack from the journey. Chaya was smart, and able to think on her feet.

The next few days, reverted back to normal life. Except for the sly encounters, there was nothing much to speak of. I did get flashes from Chaya, whenever there was a chance, but that was it.

It was getting closer to the awaited date of the IIT and other entrance exam results. As the fated date got closer, I was getting more and more tense. The evening before the day of results, my mother went to the temple to pray for my good outcome. She would be away for a good few hours.

Chaya, knocked on the door, came in and closed the door behind her. She made a plump caricature, and mouthed Maaji. I knew she meant my mother and pantomimed back, with folded hands, signalling that she had gone to the temple.

She rushed across to my room, and fell on me. She did not move, nor did she allow me to move. What is this, I asked. She was silent. After a few minutes, she pulled back and kissed me on both my cheeks and my mouth. Her bra-less bosom, had squeezed into me, I could still feel them.

You will get a very good result, Babooji. You will become a big afser[13]. I want that for you Babooji. You are a very good person, you have a good heart, and you work very hard Babooji. I have seen you, I have seen all the others here. Even the Sahebs want me to indulge them, Babooji. You don't know, how hard it is to repulse them. Only a cry to Maajis for help, saves me.

Am I not guilty of the same, I plainly responded. No Babooji, you have never chased or forced me. I came to you, willingly. I knew you were a growing boy. I have seen you play with your lowda thru the bathroom keyhole.

You scamp! You are very naughty!

No, Babooji, I check everyone. I know perfectly well who does what, with whom, in which house. Which Saheb is fucking the cook or maid, which Maaji is getting laid by the driver or maali[14], everything.

Tell me one thing, why were you so scornful of me all the time? And what was it that made you change, I could not help to pose that question.

That is my defense Babooji. But I realised that you were willing to stand up for me, I have seen that many times. Gradually, I started liking you.

We sat together, and felt our mutual warmth. What will happen Babooji, after results? Depends on the result. I will have to go to Kharagpur on a particular date for selecting the college and branch. That is if I pass the IIT exam, I laughed, a bit nervously. She caught the light twang of uncertainty in my voice, placed her hand on my thigh, and kissed me. When is the first date, Babooji? It's a week from tomorrow, I replied.

You will go to Kharagpur, certainly on that date! Else I will cut my head in front of Maa Kali, in Kalighat, she declared, with abject calm, like she would be slicing an apple. Chaya! I was stunned. I was shocked at her vow.

I was taken aback. I tried to explain to her that there were two hundred thousand people taking the exam, and only 1500 seats were available in all the five IITs. I was reasoning with her to take back the vow, saying that her challenge was too much. But she was not one to listen to me. I was terrified. I really had no answer. She swiftly placed her hands around my cheeks, and kissed me on my cheeks, forehead, chin and lastly, a long sweet one on my lips. Maa Kaali, has never forsaken me. And she won't start unless she wants me. And I will gladly serve her, Babooji.

I could not eat that evening. My mother returned from the temple, and put down my loss of appetite to nervousness. She was right, but she could not fathom the reason.

I could not sleep as well. I was imagining Chaya, with a long knife, cutting her throat. Somehow, I caught some winks, and was woken up by my mother. It was judgement time.

Chaya did not come into work that morning. That was not unusual, my mother grumbled away as usual. I was petrified.

No condemned man walked to the gallows with more trepidation than I that day, to the exam centre. There was crowd of guys around the notice board. Your name is NOT here, yelled some insensitive fellow from my class. My heart sank. It took me a few minutes to clamber to the front and scan the list for myself. I did not see my name. Images of a dead Chaya with her throat slit by her own hand were overwhelming me. I was feeling giddy and may have passed out soon.

Move back, move back, I heard dimly. I have to put the first hundred results. Only 101 to 1500 have been posted. The crowd parted to let a man in, who then pinned two more sheets of paper on the board. I dared not look. Somehow, I forced myself. And THERE. There was my NAME!

My knees gave way, and I dropped to the floor. Couple of chaps pulled me out and congratulated me. It took a good ten minutes, some water, tea and a face wash, before I could compose myself. In a few minutes, I was surrounded my my class fellows and some teachers who had come to the result centre. It turned out that only two from my class had qualified, I in the high hundreds and the other chap, in the low 1400's. He was a dark horse, and not expected to make it.

I slipped out, but could not escape the clamour. A well meaning person, hearing the good news dashed off home to inform my parents. My father was at home, just back from his usual work related travels. My mother shrieked with joy at the news, and my father rushed off to the sweet shop. In the melee, no one noticed Chaya, who was waiting for the news. Baboo ko first list main seat mila hai. Usko jo IIT ya jo branch chaiye milega. In her excitement she was swinging Chaya around. Maney Maaji, agley haftey Kharagpur jayega na Maaji? Haan, Haan, Yes, Yes, woh pehla list mein hai!! Agley haftey Kharagpur jayega, mera beta!!

I was being carried on the shoulders of my classmates, and come locality friends. Someone had found a drum and was beating it in a rhythm. We had passed by a marriage party, and the band, deciding that our crowd was better, peeled themselves away and joined us. There was colored powder being smeared, as it happens during Holi. It was a merry time getting back.

Getting closer home, I was getting worried, Yes, Chaya's vow was fulfilled. But did she know? How would I be able to be certain. I asked one of the chaps who was the gardener next door, about Chaya. He wasn't sure. He said she had left home last night, and her aunt was looking for her. Not very comforting news. There was no one else left to ask.

As we neared my home, there was a crowd of some few hundred who were gathered in front. There were people dancing, another band, lots of sweets being shared around, the whole works. But my eyes were only looking for one.

I spied her. She was crouched against the gate, with an extremely joyful expression. She was bold enough to first hug herself and wiggle her hips. I guess, I was the only person to notice her doing that. She kept waving, and smiling. She was beside my mother, when I was accorded the traditional hero's welcome home.

But inside me, I had only feelings for Chaya, I was grateful for my parents and everything they had done for me. I was not a superstitious guy, but the vow that Chaya had made had really shaken me up.

I could follow that in the crazy celebrations, there would be too much going on to get any chance of some time with Chaya. But she was smart. She told my mother, that I needed to rest, as I was very tense for the last few days. She offered to take my dinner into my room, and asked my mother to make sure, I was there early.

Baba, has worked hard, Maaji. I have seen him. He must rest, now Maaji. In the merriment, my mother thought little of it, and told her to go ahead and ensure that Baba is comfortable. Leave it to me Maaji, she replied, primly. With so many guests and visitors, my mother and father's hands were full till late in the night.

Chaya, slipped in with a plate of food. I smiled at her, and stood up. She bolted the door behind her.