Chaya aka Devyani

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I embraced her and after a few minutes of silent bodily companionship, we drew apart. See, Maa Kaali would not forsake me, she asserted simplistically in her belief that, her vow was what had turned the corner for me. I did not have the heart to reason otherwise. I could distincty recollect my giddiness and near faint, when I did not find my name in the lists, at first,

I did not wish to waste more time, and dragged her closer to me. She allowed me to fondle her bosom, and while allowing me all liberties, she was more keen for me to finish my dinner. She hinted at it not being a right time, and said I will lie with you and make you happy, but don't disturb my sister for two days.

When she left, she asked me for her packet. She stripped down, giving me a nice show, and wore them. After pulling on her skirt and shirt, she left quietly.

I woke up late again next morning. My mother indulged me in late sleep ins, with the reasoning that, I was getting into a tough course for 5 years in IIT. She was more than willing to allow me small liberties. But I could hear yelps and the sound of some sharp slaps from the kitchen. I was worried. Did my mother discover anything between Chaya and I?

I crept closer to the door, and extrapolating, I could make out that my mother was making an effort to get Chaya to work full time. Understandably, Chaya was asking more money, which my mother was making her own point with some usual tartly response. I looked out of my door, with a worried countenance. Chaya stepped back from outside the kitchen, and winked at me.

End result was, Chaya made an decent enough impression on my mother, particularly with her improved work ethic, as well as my mother's intention to establish some permanence in domestic help.

Change being, Chaya had to start wearing sarees, and honestly, she carried them well. At the first chance, I told her so, she did not respond. They are too big, and hard to handle during work, she whispered one morning. But you look really sexy in them, I confirmed, emphatically. Well if you like me in sari, I will manage for you. She walked away, swishing her bums.

It was getting closer to my departure for college. A friend knew someone who was a year senior in IIT Bombay, where I was joining. He showed up at home, along with him. Chaya served us tea and snacks, and was extremely interested in our conversation. She could decipher the lustful glances of the two visitors, but for a few glares at them, did not speak.

Have you fucked her, asked the IIT senior, in her presence. While Chaya did not know English, she could make out the meaning. I was a bit embarrassed with the query, and mumbled that she was like my sister.

Arrey, din mein sister, raat ko bistar. Chaya looked ready to slap him, and was red with rage,

My friend remarked that I was a straight guy, and to leave me alone. This calmed Chaya, somewhat, and she left the room.

The only outcome for me was that the IIT senior guided me on books, And on ragging. It's quite severe in our campus. Be prepared, he cautioned. He went on to explain in detail the ragging scenarios. Most of them involved being made nude. Some of our conversation was in the vernacular, and I was quite sure that Chaya was listening around the corner. And she would have gotten the entire gist.

Chaya came in, and cleared the tea things. The IIT guy was ogling at her, till she dropped the tea jar on him. She then proceeded to profusely apologize and rub his crotch. He was jumping up and down, as the water in the tea jug was still quite hot.

It was not long before they both vanished, and I retired to my room. A few minutes later, Chaya came in. She expressed her feeling about my late visitors in a few choice terms. Allegations of having no gender and incestous relationships with everyone in the family were alleged and common in her expletives. I was inwardly amused, and waited till she spent her vocal force. Controlling her inner force would take more doing.

I also could feel her deep emotional attachment towards me.

Chaya was allowed to sleep in the pantry. In the dead of the night, she would creep in, under my blanket, and give me allowance over her. She would get away, and grab her rest, and be up early before my mother, to retain her good books. Indeed, my mother took to praising her with my father, and attributing all development to the skill training that my Mom claimed for herself. Hanging about, hearing from behind the door, I saw her put out her tongue.

I was to leave for Bombay in two days, and Chaya knew it. My folks left by six, and I was sorting out things to pack I had clothes, books, toiletries, and whole bunch of things I was torn to take or leave behind.

Chaya was always around to help, but with so much happening, I was not paying much attention to her.

A day later, my parents had to rush away to see a relative who was seriously ill. Mother thought nothing of leaving Chaya and I at home.

She brought dinner to the table and stood silently. She was wearing a cream colored saree, with a modest blouse. Chaya, sit down and have dinner with me, I suggested. At my words, she broke down and wept on my shoulder. I drew her close and hugged her tenderly. It was almost twenty minutes, before she could compose herself. Did I do anything wrong, was her question. What wrong, I did not see you doing any wrong, Chaya.

She sat down on the floor, next to my dining chair. I could not bear it. I stood up and lifted her gently into an adjoining chair. Soon we were eating from the same plate. And with some food within us, we were better composed. Babooji, I will clear the table, finish up any packing. You have to leave home after an early lunch to take the train. She was choking while speaking. I gave her a hug with tears also streaming down my cheeks.

I could see that there was nothing more for me to do, except to get to bed. Babooji, what of this, she had my porn scrapbook in hand. I had no answer. I will take care of it, I don't think you need it any more. I could not agree more.

A half hour later, she crept into my bed, and hugged me. She had the bra and panty on, under her saree, that she got for my pleasure, some weeks ago. It seemed so long away now.

I gazed in her face and moved my hand downwards, rubbing it against her belly and then further down. I gently caressed her triangle. She parted her thighs and gave me a better access between the legs. I could feel wetness through the petticoat and pantie. .

She had her face towards me, and her body too. Her feminine touch was heavenly. But her conversation was serious. She asked about ragging. I told her that it was a normal practice, basically to mix in chaps from different backgrounds. They ask questions about virginity also? Oh yes, I expect that they do. What will you answer? That rogue who came the other day will tell everyone about me. Chaya was running her fingers over my neck and pulling my face closer. I licked her eyelashes and nose tip. Babooji, will you tell them about Chaya?, she insisted. I don't know Chaya, better to keep quiet, I think.

She kissed my lips and said, You know best, Babooji. If you say anything, that rogue will come for me. We lay together, in silence. I tugged at her saree folds gently, and if came undone, from the teck in the petticoat. Continuing to caress her thighs and hips, I was mouthing the blouse cloth over her bosom. It was soon wet with my saliva. I paid attention to the hooks of her blouse and unfastened them, exposing the floral bra. There was a small rose bud at the centre gore of the bra, looking so cute. (http://www.bratabase.com/knowledge/parts-of-a-bra)

The bra was hooked at the back, so I reached behind her, as she wriggled around to allow me. So she was divested of cloth on her upper half, and with the saree unwrapped, only the petticoat and panty kept her. I got busy with her nipples, oh, how I loved them. Her fingers were rifling thru my hair. I could feel a continuous tingling sensation, all across me. My cock was at it hardest, and almost bursting.

Chaya grabbed my fingers and put it on her clitty. I knew what it would cause so as she was anxious, I rubbed and tweaked it, sending her into raptures, with her body thrashing violently with every tweak of her pussy button.

She stopped me and moved her mouth to my cock and gave it a lick, before taking it all in her mouth. Her fingers were beneath my testicles and running all over. I could only hold her head gently, and rub her ears and the back of her neck.

She started moaning, mumbling incoherently and asking me to fuck her. Chodo Babooji, chodiye ... Aaj mere choot ka suhag lijiye ... I levered fully over her and her thighs widened. I positioned my penis, took my finger out and sucked at her pussy juice, it tasted ripe like onion juice and I was glad because I was tasting pure vaginal juices for the first time. She was leaking the stuff like a trickle of sparkling cream that wetted the bloated lips of her pussy. I slowly inserted my dick, leaned down and supported my upper body on her and at the same time put my hands under her butt and started thrusting slowly in and out into her tight young twat.

Chaya sighed and grabbed me tightly even as she parted her thighs to the maximum extant. I pumped my lund in and out and felt the divine sensation of fucking a woman for the first time. Fuchh.. Fuchh... came the sound of my lowda going in and out of her choot now red hot, then an explosion...She was also willing to receive it, her sex hunger increasing, in being able to be getting her fulfillment with someone she loved..

I came in torrents within her, confident that she was not going to conceive. We heaved together, gradually and unhurriedly stilling ourselves. We basked in the after effects of what Chaya called "current shocks".

She asked me to not visit whores, as we lay talking thru the rest of the night. We were snuggled together. She also revealed her own ambitions in life. Doing house work was not going to get her ahead in life. She told me of her own dreams. I think, I can get into films in Bombay. I sat up, amazed.

This girl had it in her. My slave slogging to get into IIT, paled in front of this. Would offering my neck to Kaali Maa, help, Chaya, if you will realise your dreams? Ohhh.... Ssssh... don't say that, Babooji, I love you so much, that I had to share my heart with you. Anyone else would have laughed at me. She held me tighter and kissed me. I drifted off into slumber, not before I had this inner sensation, that Chaya had it in her to succeed. And I told her so, and also told her to believe in herself.

Chaya wanted to come to the station, to see me off. Reluctantly, but inwardly pleased at being able to spend some more time with her, I agreed. We shared our private moments, before the guard blew his whistle.

As the train pulled out, she called out, I will see you in Bombay soon, Babooji!

Epilogue.

Chaya, took an offer from an agent and came to Bombay, about six months later. I received a letter, with her photograph, and a visiting card. The envelope was simply addressed, with my name and IIT Bombay. I guess that was more than enough for the Indian Postal Service and the Campus mail delivery to ensure that I got it. The photograph was of a real gorgeous glamorous girl. Only on closer look, I could recognise it as Chaya. She had taken a new name, Devyani.

I tried calling the number on the visiting card, a couple of times. The only available phone line on campus was always being used, so I was able to try only so often. I could not speak to her, but always left my number and room number.

One weekend afternoon, I was relaxing in my room, when my floormate dashed in breathless. Yaar, a sexy goddess had come for you in a car! I thought that the fellow was either mad or pulling my leg. No, come quickly. I stepped into the corridor, and saw, Devyani, the rising starlet, walking regally, as I remembered her gait in my house, towards my room, to the gawking gazes of chaps at their room doorways.

Less than a year ago, she was walking around, in my house, with a thin, once white shirt, faded blue skirt.

But the same attitude.

* * * * *

[1] I will strip you nude and spank you with my slipper

[2] What is there to laugh about.

[3] Nothing really

[4] In the nude?

[5] Cunt

[6] Hey, what are you doing there

[7] Washing my hands is not going to wear out the sink, boy

[8] Okay, shall I make tea?

[9] English Dialecticism of, Best of Luck

[10] Prick

[11] Sir, would you like to see mine?

[12] Prostitute

[13] Officer

[14] Gardener