Che: A Bi Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OnnaDare
OnnaDare
26 Followers

Daniel pulled away, his eyes taking in her ripe, voluptuous, nude body, as Ash leaned back, purring and rubbing against the cool leather, her arm reaching over his shoulder. "Time to strip, boys," she cooed, "It's only fair."

Daniel quickly shed his t-shirt and jeans,"Going commando - has its advantages,"he thought wildly, his mind and libido racing at break-neck speed, his dark hardness now fully exposed to them both.

He glanced at Richard, standing and likewise shedding his jeans and boxers, exposing his rock-hard erection framed by soft brown pubic curls, his lean, sinewy form tan and golden in the dim light, as he re-joined Ash and Daniel on the couch.

She turned, her full lips finding Richard's mouth, her hands straying behind her, stopping to stoke Daniel's chest, her fingertips grazing his small oval nipples, his firm pecs, as she slid her fingertips through his fine, silky chest-hairs, reaching up to his chin, pulling him towards her.

Daniel's lips and searching mouth found the nape of her neck, kissing and sucking greedily, as he pulled her towards him, his arm around her waist, his dusky pole, now rigid and pulsing, nestling between her firm, round ass-cheeks, her soft, smooth back pressing against his chest.

Her hands were at Richard's face, holding it fast, and he probed her wet mouth, his tongue at once familiar and forceful, his dark bedroom eyes open and gazing past her at Daniel, whose face was buried in Ash's neck.

Daniel's eyes were shut, his lips wet and parted, as he rubbed and nuzzled, breathing deeply as his strong hands roamed Ash's body, sliding from her breasts, over her rounded belly, slipping between her slightly parted, shivering thighs, his fingers swirling and cupping her softly curled, damp triangle.

Richard broke his kiss, his lips tracing a line to her erect nipple, his hands parting her thighs, his fingertips playfully sliding over Daniels searching hands. Daniel's eyes snapped open, seeing Richard gazing at him, smiling mischievously, his tongue touching his upper lip.

His long fingers reached up to slip through Daniel's dark waves as he softly chuckled, "So, Ashley – doll, I'll let you make the call, for once. Who gets the honors?"

Ashley twisted away from Daniel's hands, sprawling back against the leather, "Decisions, decisions," she sighed, her finger circling over her moist, reddened pout, "I've got a taste for something. Something hard, and dark. And something I've never had before."

She turned to Daniel, surveying his lean body, muscles shadowed in the dim light. He was breathing deeply, all his senses afire with waves of anticipation, powerful rushes and arousal, as his smoldering dark eyes met hers.

Her wide eyes tilted upwards in a smile as she purred, her voice low, "Daniel – Ashley's gonna make it all better. Let me suck you, baby."

Ashley leaned in, her lips skimming over his abs, her tongue reaching out to flicker over his belly-button. She squirmed into position sideways on the couch, her knees tucking under her, her long, graceful fingers sliding up Daniel's strong thighs, parting them slightly as her face dipped low, her round ass poised provocatively, her sex exposed to Richard, inviting him to enter and play.

She knew her role. Richard and Ashley had discussed it at length. She was to pleasure and tease, arouse Daniel, tantalize and ensnare. Richard would do the rest, as he wanted, as he'd done before, and would do again. What Richard wanted, Richard got. And what Richard wanted now was to mold his best friend into his new twin, the incestuously bisexual brother his parents never gave him, the one thing he wanted most and the only thing they'd ever denied him. Howdarethey deny him anything?

"But what Ashley wants right now is a good fucking," she thought wantonly as her lips sunk down on his throbbing rod,"and what Ash wants, Ash gets, too."

Daniel threw his head back, his nostril flaring, his dark eyes shutting as he felt the full, warm lips descend over his slick cock-head, her wet tongue searching and circling, as waves of lust crashed over him. She lapped the length, her open mouth sliding, her tongue flat and firm against him, and he savored the heady, double rushes of refined coca and raw, uninhibited sex. His hips thrust against her as she took the head into her slick mouth, penetrating and re-penetrating, her head bobbing in a slow, smooth rhythm, her fingertips softly stroking the soft dark curls of his parted thighs.

Ash, her ebony eyes intense, shifted her gaze from Daniel's openly aroused face to Richard, watching them from above as he stood over them, his hand at his thick tool as he pumped it languidly, mouthing silent cues to Ashley, his own hooded gaze fixed on their new play-thing, primed and ready for their seduction.

Richard's hand left his pulsing cock, straying to Ashley's rounded ass-cheeks, cupping and squeezing, spreading the firm mounds, his fingertips slipping into the soft folds of her wet slit. She shivered with pleasure at his rough, familiar touch as she withdrew from Daniel's slick rod, licking her lips. Her fingertips softly stroked the warm, dampened curls covering his throbbing balls as she reached her wet lips to Daniel's, offering him a kiss.

"How are you doing, Daniel, my baby?" She breathed, nuzzling her firm breasts against his chest, her hard nipples brushing his, "You're so hard and hot, I need that big cock in me."

Ashley twisted around, her sly glance meeting Richard's as he nodded his assent. She settled back, lying on the couch, her hands behind her head and her eyes shut dreamily as she murmured, "Fuck me, baby, put it in me while you watch me suck Richard's cock. You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Daniel scrambled to position himself between her parted thighs, his eyes fixed on the small dark triangle pointing the way to her sex, from her firm clit, the soft folds a shade of flushed pink to her darker pink slit, shiny and wet. He dipped two fingers in her, gently thrusting and twisting, and withdrew them, spreading her slick juices over the pulsing lips.

Daniel, his heart pounding, wildly aroused, guided his purplish mushroomed cock-head to the wet slit, parting the slick flesh. He teased her with small thrusts, barely entering her, his roughened hands assisting him as he spread her thighs widely, opening her to him fully.

Ashley's breathing deepened, small, purring moans escaping from her opened, moist lips, her grinding hips rising to meet his tiny thrusts. Daniel's smoldering gaze shifted to her dreamy face, watching her throw back her head, her back arching, her full, heaving mounds and stiff nipples inviting his rough touch.

"You want me?" Daniel hissed, his rod slipping into her another pleasurably agonizing inch, "All of me, Ashley? Say it."

"I want... all of...fuck, yes... youuu..." Ash groaned, her hips jerking upwards savagely to meet his veined, pulsing rod. He bore into her, his cock hitting bottom with a savage thrust, as his hands went to her hips, lifting her to him. Daniel felt the delectable friction, the wet tension of her quivering sex, and he ground into her, lost in the waves of lust and coca-fired passion, his entire body focused, his mind electric.

Daniel, lost in his own lust, his focus on the libidinous sight of his dusky rod disappearing into her tight pink slit, snapped out of his reverie to see Richard, facing him, kneel and mount her, his thick cock stifling the small moans escaping her full lips to a muffled, "Mnnnmf...mmmff," as Richard's stiff pole probed her pout.

Richard steadied himself, one hand holding tightly to the back of the couch, as he relaxed his thrusting, letting Ashley's talented mouth lead the pace. His dark bedroom eyes fixed slyly on Daniel, and he studied his tag-team partner's face, watching him for the signs of ecstasy that Richard knew, oh-so well, intending to make a small, subtle move.

One that would let Richard know. Let him know that he could make another. And another, in due time.

"Daniel, my brother," he groaned a command, his voice low, "Look at me."

Daniel glanced up from his laser-like focus on Ashley's dripping pussy filled with his pulsing rod, to Richard's intense, lustful face, catching Richard's dark eyes with his own. Richard smiled, his mouth open and panting, as his hand reached up to "brace" himself on Daniel's muscled shoulder, waiting for Daniel to flinch or twist away.

He did neither.

Richard murmured softly, his hand warmly massaging the firm, shadowed muscles, his smoldering eyes fixed on Daniel's, "Do you like my gift to you, my brother? Remember, to the victors, the spoils --"

"Uhnn huhh," Daniel groaned, his lust spiking at Richard's erotic gaze, his firm touch, "I like...it...oh, god...yesss."

Richard's hand reached to Daniel's cheek, their twin dark eyes still locked. Richard tossed his curls from his face, his eyes dancing as his fingers strayed to Daniel's open, wet lips, his fingertips lightly sliding along Daniel's seeking mouth.

"Fuck her, my brother... fuck her hardddd," Richard moaned, his hips now moving roughly against Ashley's face, "Fuck, yes, fucking hurt that pussy...mmm...mmm...it's yours to fuck..."

Daniel's tongue reached out boldly to brush against Richard's probing fingertips, marveling at the feelings of raw, barbaric lust that flooded his body, burning through him in a direct, brutal line, their dark eyes intent on each other's, daring each to greater heights.

"To the victor, the spoils,"he thought wantonly, his mind going to a ruthless and brutish place,"Two men, two victorious brothers-in arms, one woman between them, as old as fucking time."

His lust spiked as he thrust ever-harder into Ash, lost in the overwhelming sensations of his throbbing erection in Ashley's tight, wetly spasming pussy, and Richard's serenely daring, libidinous gaze openly directed at him. There was no thought of Ashley, or her pleasure, and he tore into her with a primordial, archaic lust, the lust of the conquering barbarians for their triumphal spoils, the ancient bond of brothers.

"You cumming, my brother? You close?" Richard cooed, his fingers slipping deeply into Daniel's open mouth, "Come for me. Share it with me."

Daniel moaned savagely, feeling his hot seed racing through his cock, his wide dark eyes still locked on Richard's, "I'm fucking cumming...oh fuck, yessss...you fucking bitch...aghhh..."

He thrashed against Ashley, his hips hard, his groin grinding as he felt his load unleash into her hot, slick slit. Richard's hands held his face firm, their dark eyes locked, as he reveled in the look of rapture in Daniel's eyes, groaning his thick orgasm into their willing prize, Daniel's sharp climax mirrored in Richard's own lustfully approving eyes.

Daniel, spent and reeling, slowed his sharp thrusts and pulled out of Ashley's hot, throbbing pussy, flopping back onto the cool leather as he watched Richard slowly withdraw his thick cock from Ashley's dripping mouth, a broad smirk on his lips.

He motioned to Ash wordlessly with a swift nod, and she hastily scrambled to all fours, her face buried in her forearms as she poised herself for entry by Richard's veined, pulsing tool, wet and shiny from her oral ministrations.

He mounted her from behind, his wet cock sliding to the hilt in one vicious stroke, and he rode her mercilessly, his balls and groin slapping against her ass-cheeks as Richard, his brow furrowed with intent, grabbed her hips roughly, jerking her towards him with each rapid thrust.

"You like it, don't you, you fucking bitch," he hissed at Ash's back, "You like to serve our two cocks, you little whore...oh fuck, yesss...you fucking bitch... oh, fuckkkk..."

His cock invaded her slick, assaulted slit anew, pounding against her cruelly as his own orgasm raced towards its apogee. His moans strengthened, groaning forcefully as he spilled his seed inside her throbbing walls, and withdrew his still-engorged rod from her smarting, reddened sex, slick and shiny, her pussy dripping with the twin orgasms spent inside her.

Richard rested his throbbing, purplish pole on her rounded ass-cheeks, his roughly elegant fingers disengaging from her hips to give her firm ass a squeeze and a playful slap. Ash turned, her dark eyes playful, and glanced over her shoulder to Richard as she whispered, "Did I do good, boys? Did you get your fill? I got fucking filled, to be sure."

She rolled off the couch, her legs shaky as she crossed the room, murmuring something about needing a drink, and she disappeared down the hall, a soft chuckle trailing after her.

Daniel, watching Ash slink from the room, reached for his cigarette case and hastily lit up, now suddenly aware of his still semi-aroused nudity."What do you do now?"he thought, his mind racing as fast as his pulse,"I'd...better get dressed?"

Richard must have read his thoughts, as he rose, stretching, and retrieved Daniel's jeans from the floor, throwing them into his lap with a sideways grin.

"You be needing these?" Richard smirked, "Toss me a smoke, eh?"

Daniel handed over the silver case and slipped on his jeans, settling back on the couch. Richard stepped into his jeans, and lighting up as well, flopped down next to Daniel, throwing his arm around him, pulling to him in a congratulatory hug, his warm body slightly damp from sweat, his scent clean and musky.

"Daniel, you fucking busted that pussy like a porn star, my man!" He chuckled through a stream of smoke, "You've done this, I mean threesomes, before, right?"

"Never," Daniel murmured, his eyes downcast, "But, yeah, it was pretty awesome."

"First time! Fuck yeah!" Richard laughed, "Coulda fooled me, my brother." He jumped to his feet, throwing his arms in the air. "This is a cause for celebration! To the pubs! I'm buying, but we'd better walk, I'm a bit fucked up."

Richard called down the hall to Ashley as he donned his shirt, "Ash! We're going out to celebrate. Don't wait up for us – and get this place cleaned up, would ya?"

"I don't have a coat," Daniel muttered, feeling a bit of confused remorse over what had just taken place, and... how much he'd enjoyed it. All of it. "Maybe I'd better just go home."

"Nonsense! We must mark this momentous occasion with alcoholic beverages, besides, it'll take the edge off the coke," Richard winked, his voice teasing, "Here, take one of mine, we wear the same size, my brother. And you'll look better in it than me, if that's possible."


Richard offered a well-worn fatigue jacket, and they strode off into the night, giggling and whispering, Daniel, over his momentary remorse, started feeling flushed and buoyed by the lewd, delicious memories of what had taken place just minutes before. Strutting and laughing, they reminisced obscenely, hugging and high-fiving.

Crossing onto the busy College Hill, the sidewalks packed with Friday night partiers, Richard spied a shop that was still open. They stepped in, buying tobacco and rolling papers, exchanging asides and whispering conspiratorially as they paid.

"I wonder if she can guess what we've been up to," Richard hissed under his breath, barely containing his mirth, "Oh, thank you, my fine shopkeeper. And I'll take that," he pointed to a red t-shirt behind the counter with the iconic face of Che Guevara emblazoned on the front, "For my comrade, here."

"Put it on," Richard grinned as Daniel complied, throwing off his shirt before the startled shop-girl, "Between my fatigue jacket and that t-shirt, you really do look like him, my brother. Che, I mean. You should grow a goatee." Richard reached up to playfully rumple Daniel's shaggy black hair, "Remember, comrade, from each according to his abilities, to each according to his needs, eh? That's why I'm buying tonight!"

Much, much later, staggering home through the cold night wind, Daniel arrived at his apartment, grateful for the immediate, deep sleep that overtook him the minute his head hit the pillow. He awoke to a wicked hangover, his head pounding with confusion, recriminations and the too-much of everything he'd experienced the night before.

He showered, lathering his body, washing away the night, and as his hands soaped his morning-aroused cock, his mind briefly strayed. To Richard, to Ashley, to the things they'd done, the way it felt, the way Richard touched him, looked at him, the way his cock responded to Richard's warmly erotic gaze, the unspoken taboo connection between them.

"It was just the blow,"he rationalized to himself, shaking the thoughts from his head,"Ashley's really hot. Yeah, it was just the blow."

Still, being a bit confused by them, by it all, Daniel vowed to re-double his efforts on his neglected classes, and avoid Richard and Ash as best as he could. He'd respond to their frequent texts and voice messages with excuses of an important sculpture project that just had to be done, he swore. And he'd get back to them. Promise. When he'd see Ash wave to him from the studio door, he'd wave back, relieved that his welding mask hid his face, concentrating on his newest work, twin twined columns of sharp, shiny metal.

But he couldn't stop thinking, re-living, last Friday. The vivid, swirling flashes of the way Richard touched him, the way he smelled, his arms holding him, warm, accepting, bonding like brothers over a newly-bought plaything. How Richard's lust shone in his dark eyes for him - oh yeah, and Ashley, too.

"But... I'm straight,"he'd think, rubbing the new growth on his chin - the goatee that Richard had suggested for him,"It was all Ashley's idea, I'm sure she just wanted me, but didn't want Richard to get jealous, yeah, that's it. She wants me."

On Friday, Ash stepped into the sculpture studio, waving a hello and signaling Daniel to talk. She stood smiling a welcome as she waited impatiently, tapping her foot, while Daniel shut down the torch and pulled off his mask.

"Daniel, darling!" she cooed, throwing her arms around his neck, her lips pressing to his cheek, "Richard sent me. He knows you've been busy, and by the way, your sculpture is really shaping up, love, but he wants – I mean, I want you to come over tonight. It's Richard's birthday tomorrow. I'm sure you've gotten our texts about the big blow-out Saturday, haven't you?"

Ash took a breath and continued, purring into Daniel's ear, her lips close, "But, we want our own little party tonight, just us, eh? Oh, and I like your new look, it's quite

Machiavellian, like...you're Daniel's "evil twin."

Daniel inhaled, taking in Ashley's sultry, exotic scented perfume, her soft lips at his cheek. His libido stirred at the offer,"It... was Ashley's idea all along,"he mused, flattered, "She's just appeasing him, playing along, and Richard just wants to please her. Why not?"

He pulled away slightly, replying, "Anything you want, Ash. When should I be there?"

Later that night, a scrubbed and ready Daniel made his way through the first snow-storm of the season, the November winds swirling the clean, fat flakes around him as he took the steps two at a time to Richard and Ashley's. Smoothing his hair, he adjusted his t-shirt, the one that Richard had bought for him, and knocking softly, his libido raging at the promise of another taboo encounter with them, he called through the door, "Richard? Ash? Hey, it's me."

Richard called back through the door, his voice muffled, "Come on in. It's open. Go ahead and lock it up when you come through, would ya?"

Daniel slid into the apartment, pulling off his jacket, "Hey Richard, what's the haps?" He continued, his eyes scoured around the room, completely dark save for the flickering of the widescreen opposite Richard, as he sat smoking, white wisps winding around him, "Where's Ash?"

OnnaDare
OnnaDare
26 Followers