Che: A Bi Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard, shirtless and bare feet propped up on the low table before him, intoned softly over the mellow wail of reggae wafting from the stereo, his eyes never leaving the screen,

"Ash couldn't make it, my brother. She had to go and pick something up for my little birthday bash. She's probably not gonna get back anytime soon, so, I'm afraid it's just us tonight, my comrade. Hope you're not too disappointed."

Daniel stepped to the couch, taken aback as he glanced toward the brightly lit screen, alive with writhing blonde faux-lesbians, "Porn?" He smirked in the direction of the silent screen, "You miss her that much?"

"Uh, no – not hardly. I went down to the porn store and got myself an early birthday present, is all." Richard gestured towards the coffee table, "Try a cone. I learned how to roll them when I was in Spain. That's the way everybody over there smokes. It's a turkish blend," he broke his intense gaze from the screen, his dark eyes widely smiling a welcome, "Only it's no "Camel," comrade. It's hash and tobacco, actually."

Richard, eyeing him appreciatively, added, "Hey, you've grown out the goat – like I told you to. It looks pretty cool. Pull up a piece of the couch, and enjoy. How's the storm?"

Daniel smiled and sat down next to Richard, lit up and settled back, his lungs filling with the heady blend, warm, light rushes moving through him. His gaze fixed likewise on the flickering widescreen, mesmerized by the lush sight of the two voluptuous blondes going at it for the camera.

Even though they scarcely glanced at each other, Daniel could feel the electricity crackle between them as they silently watched the screen, the rich, spicy scent of their smoke filling the room, Daniel's cock thickening involuntarily at the scene.

"Damn, she's fine," Daniel drawled through a stream of smoke, "You like blondes?"

"They're good for an appetizer," Richard smirked, his dark eyes swiveling to Daniel's, "Like chardonnay before dinner. But," he purred, his voice dropping to a near-whisper, "I usually prefer something darker. And stronger."

Daniel's eyes widened, catching Richard's, dark and sparkling with - mirth? Was he joking? Or was it something else? A hasty downward glance at Richard's tight jeans only half-confirmed his questions.

Daniel glanced away from Richard's intense stare, embarrassed, suddenly aware of the swelling tension in his own jeans. He shifted uncomfortably, re-adjusting himself, hoping his mounting excitement wasn't that apparent. Richard's sinewy body, highlighted by the soft light of the screen, tempted him with the memories of last week, his warmth so close, his musky, clean scent so appealing."Should I say something?"Daniel thought wildly, his heart pounding," No, not just yet."

As if reading his thoughts, Richard murmured, "Getting comfortable?" His dark, hooded eyes locked on Daniel's growing bulge, "You could unbutton, if you wanted. I don't mind. We should enjoy ourselves tonight, eh? I mean, it's only 3 hours to go until my birthday, we should chill. Just us."

Daniel glanced up, his wide eyes meeting Richard's, his gaze open and warm, his head swimming with the possibilities of what had just been said. Richard turned back to the screen, his eyes staring and far-away and whispered to the air, his voice thick, "Have you ever jacked it with a guy before? It's pretty hot."

"We should try." Richard whispered, his voice teasing, "If I show you mine, will you show me yours? It's only fair, brother."

Richard, unzipped, pulling his hard cock out with a deft hand, already veined and pulsing, the dusky head shiny, a small drop of pre-cum wetting the tip. Daniel's eyes widened, taking in the engorged, pulsing member as Richard's hand closed around the firm shaft, his fingers sliding from base to tip in a soft, slow motion, Richard's eyes never leaving the screen before him.

The faux-lesbians had finished, and another scene was unfolding, a dark-haired beauty and what appeared to be a gang scene. She was surrounded by hung, hard men, in varying stages of dress and undress, smiling and stroking, as the porn actors and the camera swarmed her ripe body.

"Looks like Ash, doesn't it?" Richard murmured again, breaking the silence, "Fucking gonna take a bunch of cocks, just like she does for real. She loves it, bro. There's just something about a hard dick, isn't there? It makes me so fucking horny," he punctuated his words by firmer, faster strokes of his stiff pole, "I just love to see hard dick Show me yours."

Richard turned his face towards Daniel's as he spoke, their eyes meeting. Daniel softly exhaled, his hands shaking as he unbuttoned his jeans under Richard's watchful, welcoming gaze, a small, lustful smile spreading across his sharp features

"So far, so good, bro, " Richard purred, "Let me see that cock of yours. Fucking make it hard for me."

Daniel, eyes locked on the screen, his mind reeling with lust and the forbidden newness, pushed aside his opened fly, revealing his thick rod, already pulsing and at attention. He gripped it tightly, his fist moving over its length, convincing himself that it was the porn, just the porn, not Richard, that was making him so hard.

"That's it, so fucking good, you're so nice and stiff," Richard whispered, his smoldering eyes openly fixed on Daniel's rigid staff, "You stroke that cock."

"This shouldn't feel so fucking great, but it...does,"Daniel's mind raced as his hand flew faster over his throbbing erection,"I can't believe how good this feels, how fucking hot it is to see -"

"My fucking dick is so hard, jesus, this feels good," Richard groaned, his voice mirroring Daniel's thoughts, "You feelin' it, too? I want to feel it," his voice dropped to a low whisper, "I want to touch you. Let me."

Richard turned towards Daniel, as his hand left his own pulsing cock, and slid in close, his warm, hard body nestling into his. Daniel's hand relaxed its grip, falling away, and he leaned back against the leather, his eyes half-shutting, his breathing heavy and ragged as he waited in silence, his whole body alight with electric anticipation.

Richard's hands strayed over Daniel's chest, briefly sliding over his firm pecs, the tips reaching under his t-shirt to slide along his flat, trembling stomach. His fingers found his shaft, curling around it as his fingertips softly kneaded the dark, curly hairs at the base.

"Damn, you're fine," Richard sighed, his voice thick, "You're so fucking hard... you like this, don't you? I like doing this - to you. You're fucking sexy, you know that, don't you?"

Daniel's body tensed, every nerve concentrated on the raw sensations that flooded him as Richard stroked his veined, throbbing pole, each rough touch bringing him to new, forbidden heights of pleasure. How could this feel so good, so right? It was so...wrong. He moaned, throwing his head back against the couch, his hands gripping the cushions, fighting back the urge to flood his semen into Richard's willing, expert hands.

"I...I...I'm fucking gonna...come," He wailed softly, "Oh fucking god, it feels so good." Daniel squirmed under the heavy pressure of Richard's enthusiastic jacking, "On...fucking...myself, oh, goddd..."

Daniels' orgasm peaked savagely, his climax flowing in hard, sharp waves, his hot seed spurting over Richard's pumping fist. He slowed his tempo, his fingers roughly firm on Daniel's shaft, letting the hot, sticky fluid run down, over his still-firm, still-pulsing member. Richard, wiping his hand on his shirt laying between them, leaned over to kiss Daniel on the cheek, his breath warm and tobacco-scented, and he whispered in his ear, "How's that, my brother? Pretty hot, huh?"

"More than hot," Daniel moaned, his eyes still shut, "That... was un-fucking- believable."

"Godamn, your cock makes me...I'm so fucking horny, it's my turn," Richard purred into Daniel's ear, "You want to touch me? I'd fucking love it."

Daniel sat up, his eyes downcast and heavy with lustful curiosity burning through him despite his recent, overwhelming climax, and murmured softly, "Shit. I'd - like to do more than that, actually."

He fixed his dark eyes on Richard's cock, stiff and begging for release as it lolled thickly against his thigh. "I'd like to...suck it."

"Fuck, yeah," Richard whispered, his hands stroking Daniel's face, his fingers tracing the soft, newly grown goatee that highlighted his chiseled features, "Fucking take me in your mouth."

Daniel stared down at Richard's stiff rod, the mushroomed head shiny and dusky in the flickering light, and reached down with his mouth, his full lips opening to take the tip on his tongue. Hesitantly, he reached out, his warm, searching mouth settling over the slick flesh. He drew it in, savoring the taste, the feel, of Richard's hot pole as he drew it in further, feeling the velvety soft skin roll against his tongue.

"This is what it feels like,"Daniel's mind raced, his libido spiking at the thought,"A hard cock - it feels amazing. It tastes...amazing."

He began to slowly lap the length, exploring, nuzzling, snaking around the pulsing, veined shaft, rushes of curiosity and lust flowing through his entire being. He drew the head into his mouth again, applying suction to the head as his mouth watered, the slick pole sliding down ever-deeper.

Daniel glanced up to see Richard, his eyes shut, writhing against the couch, his long elegant fingers sliding over his lean, muscled chest, the tips brushing his small, flat nipples, arousing himself, and Daniel, to further heights. Daniel increased his pace, his wet mouth now sliding easily up and down Richard's cock, his tongue flat and firm against his slick, throbbing tool, daring him to the ultimate peak.

Daniel's dark eyes were fixed on Richard's face, twisted in ecstasy, his rough hands reaching down to slide through Daniel's shaggy waves, urging him on, his low moans mingling with the erotic wails of the reggae.

Richard groaned thickly, his voice echoing Daniel's thoughts, "This is what a fucking cock feels like... in your mouth. It feels so fucking good, nobody can suck dick as good as another man, fucking nobodddyyy....unghhh...oh fuck, yesss..."

"I'm gonna come....oh fuck yess...take my come...suck me," Richard thrashed against the cushions, his hands firm on the back of Daniel's head, punctuating his moaning words with sharp thrusts of his hips, as Daniel took the slippery shaft down, all the way to the back of his mouth, his pistoning lips applying suction as only a man knows how.

Richard groaning low and thick, gasped, his breathing ragged, "I'm fucking...cumming. Aahhhggg... fuckkkk..." and Daniel, feeling the building pressure from his spasming shaft, took it as deep as he could, holding down, as Richard moaned his powerful climax into his waiting throat, feeling the rushes of his release as he emptied his thick seed into Daniel's wet, slick mouth.

Daniel's dark eyes, still locked on Richard's glowing, ecstatic expression, felt flushed with triumph and power."It's like...sucking your own cock."He mused wantonly,"I do to him what I'd want done...it's like sucking myself. We're...the same."

Daniel pulled off, licking his lips, his mouth savoring the sharp, sweet taste of the seed that flooded his mouth."It tastes good,"he thought wickedly,"I could get...used to this."

Richard opened his eyes, his hands disengaging from Daniel's hair, and he pulled Daniel to him in a warm, masculine hug, his arms firm and comforting, patting his broad back.

"That was unreal, my brother." He marveled, "It's like we share, you know, the same mind, Everything you did to me was exactly what I wanted you to... when I wanted you to. Un-fucking real. You really are...my brother."

Richard faced Daniel, smiling broadly, whispering, "I always knew we were just alike, me and you."

Laughing a bit slyly, Richard suggested they break out a bottle of Jack Daniel's to celebrate their new-found bond, and they toasted each other wordlessly, each reveling in their discoveries, Daniel finding a name for the little lost piece inside him that always made him feel like an outsider, Richard, for the little secret triumph of his plan. Well, almost all of it.

He'd soon know if it all worked out way he'd planned.

He'd found, and seduced, and just maybe, he thought wickedly, secured his new incestuous twin. He intended to find out, and there was no time like the present, eh?

"Daniel." Richard started, his voice soft and wooing, his dark eyes searching, "Tonight was great, huh?"

Daniel, feeling warm and flushed, murmured back, "Yeah. It was totally...unexpected. But great."

"I...I've got a proposition for you," Richard continued, his dark eyes sparkling, "You could move in with us. Ash and me. You could have that big back bedroom, you know, the one you stay in when you crash here, and we could, like share – share everything. I guess you might have noticed that Ash and me, we're pretty open to new partners and like, the group thing, and we'd love – I'd love for you to be a part of it. All of it."

Daniel, taken aback but flattered, sighed, "You know I can't afford a place like this, even with three people splitting the rent, but...thanks, anyway."

"Who said anything about splitting the rent?" Richard grinned, his eyes bright and teasing, "I pay for everything around here, and what I say, goes, comrade. It'd be like our own little...commune." He reached to brush the dark waves from Daniel's cheek playfully, "Hey, I just noticed, you're wearing the shirt I gave you. You know, you really do look like him – Che, I mean. That's so...revoluntionary."

Daniel turned to Richard, searching his face. Was he serious?

Richard spoke softly, answering the question for him, "I want you to, okay? We could have so much fun together. Please say yes, it'd be the best birthday present I ever got, for real."

Daniel's mind spun with the possibilities. He could have Ashley, any time he wanted, He could have Richard, anytime he wanted. And if, he understood Richard correctly, he could have just about anybody or anything he wanted, whenever he wanted it.

And not having to pay for it? It was almost too good to be true.

"I'll do it!" Exhilarated, he laughed, throwing his muscled arms around Richard, "When can I move in?"

"We'll start on Sunday, after my birthday bash. I've - we've got so much to celebrate!"

Richard hugged him again, hard, his lips pressing to Daniel's cheek, "Welcome to the fatherland, comrade Che! "

Richard winked, his thin lips shaping into a sexy smirk, "That's your new name – to go with your new life. With us."

"To us!" Daniel laughed, raising his glass, "To Che and...you're, who? Fidel Castro?Mi amado lider! Viva la revolucion!"

They partied, toasting round after round of the Jack, their plans getting more detailed and outrageous after every sip of the fiery amber liquid, late into the night, as the snow-storm howled around them. Daniel felt himself sink into a warm sleepiness, Richard's firm, comforting arm slung over his back, his head nodding onto Richard's muscled shoulder.

"Night, brother," Richard whispered to him, his lips grazing his forehead, "See you tomorrow." He left him sleeping, covering him with a quilt, and lighting a smoke, sat back in an arm-chair in the darkened room, smiling and congratulating himself as he waited for Ashley's return

Some time later, Ashley's key turned in the lock and she blew in with a blast of winter-y air, stamping the snow from her boots.

"Ash, you're back," a low voice called from the darkened room, "I've got a birthday surprise for you. So, did you come through for me?"

"Jesus, Richard, you startled me." Ash turned towards the half-whispered voice, "What are you doing sitting in the dark? What surprise? If it's what I think it is, I hope I'm right, because I just drove that damn Land Cruiser four hours through a fucking blizzard for you."

"Oh, yeah. Thanks for that. It's a go – we're moving him in on Sunday. Did you get that check that Dad promised me?" Richard rose and walked across the room, lighting a cigarette, the dim flame briefly illuminating Daniel, his dark visage peacefully asleep on the couch.

Ashley stifled a laugh as Richard threw his arm over her shoulder, leading her away from Daniel's sleeping form. "You did it! You tricky bastard! How?"

"Never you mind the specifics, darling. Rest assured that we've got us one helluva roommate. He's going to fit in very well. We'll be seeing a lot of action from this one." Richard nodded in Daniel's direction as he snapped on the kitchen light. "So, where's the money, babe?"

"Right here, " Ash fished a check from her backpack, "Dear old Daddykins was going to make it out for a lot less, he said something about you just getting one or something, but," She grinned sarcastically, "After I blew him, he seemed to want to put in some more zeros. It's for two-thousand."

"That's my bitch," Richard smirked back, "That'll keep all three of us in ramen and party favors for awhile. We'd better turn in though, tomorrow's our big party. Perhaps we'll meet someone who strikes your fancy to keep you entertained, my dear. I afraid I'm going to want Che all to myself for awhile."

"Che?" Ashley's eyes widened in bewilderment, "Che who? I thought you said Daniel was moving in."

"Him," Richard motioned to the living room, his voice a low sing-songy chuckle, "He followed me home, and I named him and I like him. Can I keep him, Mommy?"

"Sure, my baby. Anything you want."

END