All Comments on 'Cheap Trip'

by RuGaard

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
louiseacdlouiseacdalmost 4 years ago
hot

ive always wanted to go there

wayneavlwayneavlalmost 4 years ago
Very Hot

I hope he sees her and her friends again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ooh Yess

Looking forward to the 'group' discount. Would love to be in that situation again myself. It's been a while, but my 'girl' friend, Jacquie, has done that for me several times. She always fucks me first before letting the rest of them have their turns pounding my tight 'pussy' while she sucks my cock. I can cum several times that way, and get my fill of cum in my 'pussy' at the same time. Jacquie's cock is 9 inches long and extremeely wide at the base, so she really gets my 'pussy' stretched out godd before the guys have their turns fucking me.

dale

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh yeah

That’s what I call a great vacation.

LatexSolarBeefLatexSolarBeefalmost 4 years ago
Shower and Patpong

Good story, but, having lived there when I was single, one minor point to make it more authentic: Thai women always take a shower and expect you to take a shower before sex. Invariably.

EmirusEmirusalmost 4 years ago
Good first effort

There’s not a lot you can do with the basic storyline because it’s been done so often but you made a good job and it was interesting all the way through. Sometimes simple is best as in this case. Your punctuation and some of your spelling needs attention plus not using the word you intended to. The final read through is very important because a good story can be a 4 instead of a 5 because of silly mistakes.

smoothed273smoothed273over 3 years ago
Part 2 ?

Is a Part 2 coming? I`d like to know how "meeting' her friends goes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Part 2 please

ramperampealmost 3 years ago

Would be nice to read what happend afterwards.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous