Cheat Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsnyLark
AsnyLark
71 Followers

Oh God. It did. "Oh fuck." Her love button was out, whether from overexcitement or the overstuffing of her core, it didn't matter. It sparked against her pinned wrist. The peaks of her meager peaks stiffened. "F . . . uck."

Monica's convulsion pushed the slick vegetable out far enough she could grasp it. She pulled.

And her core clenched. "Oh God. Oh God. Oh God." Her knees rattled against the cabinets. An empty ache blossomed in the waked of the retreating mass.

"Oh God." Shit! Her hand trembled. Naughty girl was on her knees begging.

Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me.

Oh God, fuck, why not? It's not like this can get any more wrong. At least not without Rickie here watching me. She pushed the green dildo back in.

And went up on her toes. Oh, fuckin' GaAaAawd! She panted. Her knees quaked. Her free hand clutched at the far edge of the counter.

Another stroke. "Oh shit!" Her grip on the counter slipped. She caught herself by her finger nails.

Out. "OoOoOoOoOoh-" In. "-fuck!"

She exploded. Light of every color and none swallowed her mind. Nerves overloaded and she slipped from the counter. A sharp pain in her elbow, when it stuck linoleum, triggered hyperventilation as she writhed upon the floor as she birthed a vegetable.

Sanity returned. In the brig of her soul-ship, Monica's naughty girl lay panting upon the floor of her cell even though the door was wide open and unguarded. In the real word, Monica picked herself off the linoleum.

"Eew. God. Gross." She made a face and held her hands away from her. They, her ass, her thighs, her torn jeans and much of the floor were covered in juiced cucumber and whatever that ungodly snot girls exuded when in heat. Inexplicably, candy-sweet, seven-year-old, nice girl, naughty girl and Monica all started crying at once.

Hours later, swaddled in warm flannels and curled in her bed, nice girl and Monica still sniffled. Naughty girl, locked up once more, was in a pleasant daze and kept sending warm, fuzzy signals every time she felt a twinge from her bruised uterus.

This went on for hours. At some point, Monica fell asleep. Morning warmth woke her.

What? She blinked at the unaccustomed sun shining upon her face. She pawed at her alarm clock.

Shit. She dropped back to her pillows. It was seven.

A banging sounded. It was not the first time her sub-conscious had heard it.

The door. Lina. She sat bolt upright. Shit, Lina!

She tripped from bed and stumbled to the apartment door. Naughty girl graced Monica with a sleepy smile from behind her bars at the not entirely unpleasant strain between her legs. Nice girl ignored them both.

Monica cracked the door to the chain stop. "Yes?"

"Hey girlfriend, where were you last night? Did I wake you up? You missed yoga class. You've got to meet the new guy on the floor. He's hot. Dibbs, by the way. Well, dibbs if I didn't already have the hottest hunk in the world."

"Rickie, right?" Monica unchained the door.

Lina's face glowed brighter than her hair. "Oh, you've met him." Her expression changed when she got a better look at her bedraggled friend. "Hey, what's up with you? I thought you were done crying over what's-his-face, asshole that dumped you dude."

Monica led Lina into the apartment. "I am. I wasn't. I'm not." She raked a hand through her bed head hair. "Whatever. I was not crying over Jason."

"Who was he?"

"Does it have to be a man?"

"When you look like this? Yes. Who was he?"

"Not now, Lina."

"It was Rickie! Did he fuck you?"

Really? Monica closed her eyes and cussed women's intuition. Are you for real? When she opened them, Lina stood, hands on hips, directly in front of her. Her make naughty girl jealous boobs were staring Monica in the face.

"Did. He. Fuck. You?"

Monica turned away from the disturbing sight. "Yeah, I'm pretty sure he did."

"You mean you don't remember?"

If only you knew. "No, I'm pretty sure I got fucked right here." She pointed to her skull. "And right here." She placed a hand over her left breast. She cycled a breath. "And yes, maybe here too," she said, indicating her womb. "I'm pretty sure I hate him." Nice girl nodded her head. Naughty girl shook hers. A flood began to build behind Monica's eyes.

Lina stepped in to hug Monica. "Oh honey-"

A knock on the door interrupted Lina. Not latched, it swung open. Rickie strode in.

Lina stepped in front of Monica and gave Rickie her best what-the-fuck-did-you-do-to-my-friend glare.

Rick threw up his hands. "Hey, I was just coming to check if cucumber girl was okay."

Monica's eyes glazed over and her core rocked. Naughty girl dropped to her knees panting. Nice girl shook her head and walked away.

Too intuitive Lina looked from Rick to Monica. "Cucumber girl?"

Rickie chuckled. "Her favorite diet food."

"Weird."

"What? Should I call her something completely unoriginal like babe? Like, if I say, 'hey babe, lets fuck'-"

Lina's expression indicated her jackass detector had just gone off.

"-every girl in the room might go into heat. But if I say cucumber girl-"

Oh holey fuck! A flesh quake rocked Monica's thighs. Naughty girl teetered and fell writhing upon the floor of the brig.

"-everyone will know I'm talking just to Monica."

Lina stared at Rick, her eyes bigger than her boobs. Finally she turned to Monica. "You want me to get rid of this ass?"

If only you could. "Lina, can you give us a moment? Please."

Lina pointed at her and then Rick and back at Monica again. She shook her head. "Whatever, girlfriend. Be outside if you need me."

"Thanks."

Lina left still glancing from Monica to Rick and back again. Meanwhile, naughty girl picked herself up off the floor and pressed herself against the bars of her cage. Even confined, she wanted be as close to Rickie as possible.

When the door shut, Rickie obliged. He stepped right up to Monica. His gaze pinned her. His eyes looking down through the windows of her soul to the caged slattern trapped within. Naughty girl preened her dark tresses.

Her hair! Oh shit! Monica put a hand to her tangles. "Could you - uh - maybe come back later? After I've cleaned up."

"Yeah, sure, cucumber girl-"

Monica grabbed his shirt to keep from falling over. He continued as though nothing had happened.

"-I'd love to. But this can't wait. It'll only take a moment. I brought you a gift." He flipped open a small box. Within, two heavy glass balls nestled upon a bed of faux silk. "I thought your vegetable love might leave a few stretch marks. Keep these inside for a few weeks and you'll be the tightest chick this side of a strip joint."

Monica closed her eyes. Naughty girl ground against her bars. Holey fuckin' shit. There was no point resisting. Naughty girl didn't need no collar to do whatever Rickie said. Monica heaved a heavy breath and reached for the box.

Rickie swung the balls out of reach. "Oh no you don't, cucumber girl, they're my gift to you."

"Oh gaaawd! Monica clutched his shirt and buried her face in his shoulder while she trembled. Naughty girl dry humped a brass pole.

Rickie waited for her spasm to pass. When she disentangled herself, he said, "Take them off."

Monica shook her head. Naughty girl nodded vigorously.

"Take them off, don't make me say it again. It might kill you."

With trembling fingers Monica hooked the elastic of her pajama pants baring her wet bikini briefs.

"You should really be wearing a thong, something all lacy, unless, you know, it's that time the month."

Auto-response. "They're not practical." The words were out of her mouth before she could think.

"Then perhaps gee-strings, micro-scrunches?"

Monica's breast heaved. "Oh fuck!"

"Yeah, gee-strings, scrunches, the really small ones, maybe cage panties. Nothing like stripper wear to make a woman exude her fuck me vibe all the time. It'd be better if you wore heels too."

"Oh shit, oh fuck, oh shit." Naughty girl pranced about her cell in her new gold, see-through, barely there underwear.

"I see you like the idea." He stepped close, pinned her shoulders and grabbed her hair. He forced her gaze up to his. He rolled the glass balls in his free hand. "I want to watch this."

Naughty girl began to writhe against the cell bars once more.

Ricky pulled Monica's night-shirt up and ran a ball down her belly. Monica, her gaze trapped, began to pant. His hand slipped inside her panties but stopped the orb right on her love button.

"You need to shave, no wax, cucumber girl. Betty yet, laser it off."

"Oh God. FuUuUuUuck!" She ground her pearl against the marble. "Shit. Fuck. Shit. Fuck." She rose up on her toes trying to slip it, or his fingers, or both inside. "Please!"

"Please what, cucumber girl?"

Her mouth opened. Aching need swallowed Monica whole. Every muscle in her body spasmed. Naughty girl passed out on the floor of her cell. Rickie slipped first one and the other glass weight within her volcanic core. He stepped back. His shirt in her fist was the only thing that keeping her upright and she fell forward following him.

The door having busted wide open, naughty girl crawled from the brig and pulled herself to the helm of Monica's soul. "Fuck me," Monica said. "God dam-it Rickie. Just stop this and fuck me already."

He gently pried her fingers from his shirt. "Not yet," he said.

Fuckin' what? Naughty girl threw herself at the windshield. She plastered her body all over that barrier between the imaginary and real that kept her from her new sex god.

"You're a really nice girl, Monica. I'm don't want to be a jerk an all, but I've got a job to do. I wish - nevermind." He shut the apartment door gently behind him.

Monica fell to her knees. The marbles rolled around inside of herself. She automatically clenched when one tried to spit free.

Oh hell. She hung her head. What the fuck had just happened?

No answer came. Was she really that undesirable, that, that ugly? No man, not in her experience, could have resisted that much raw, helpless need. The Pope would've fucked her.

In a daze she picked herself off the floor, showered and dressed. Nice girl didn't even try to take the helm. Nor did she complain when naughty girl had Monica put on the one gee-string she owned, the one that had been intended for her marital evening. Monica summoned nice girl to dress the rest of her, made an appointment at Nails & Other Bits and went shopping. Enough fuckin' gee-strings to get her from one wash to another was going to put a hole in her checking account.

By the time she returned to her apartment that evening, her thighs hurt. She rarely spent a whole day in platform pumps.

And that was not her only pain. Hair-pull burn stung her crotch and naughty girl kept shoving them devil balls back in every time one slipped out. She'd never obeyed nice girl, why was she obeying Rickie. Her obedience was giving Monica cramps and it wasn't even that shit time of month.

And one of them balls had slipped down her pant-leg while at the cashier's in Fredrick's & Hollywood. The guy in line behind her had retrieved it for her. His shocked expression when he handed it back said he knew exactly what the slime coating was.

The wash of emotions set Monica's sugar-sweet, seven-year-old to crying and hiding again. Without nice girl at the helm, naughty girl kept trying to shoot everything with a dick come hither looks. Rickie had been right. The effin' gee-string had her broadcasting so loud, some jackass got slapped by his wife and more than one woman's eyes screamed slut when Monica dared to meet their gaze.

What a day. She dropped everything in the middle of the floor. She fell into her couch without unpack anything and kicked off her fuckin' pumps. Naughty girl, collard or not, was not going to keep those torcher devices on her feet. Not in her own home, even if the slattern did keep pushing those horrible balls back in every time they slipped.

God, how many people had seen her stutter step, shimmy and poke at herself trying to keep the things sucked up? She rolled her head back and pushed her palms into her eyes.

A knock sounded at the door. Grabbing her crotch, so the devil balls wouldn't slip out, she forced herself to her feet.

"Hey girlfriend." Lina pushed into her apartment when Monica opened the door. "I haven't seen you all day. You look like shit."

"Thank you," Monica said and plodded back to the couch.

"I know-" There was a long pause as Lina took in the brazen pink bag sitting like a princess amongst the Monica's groceries and other necessities. "I know what will make you all better."

"Not Tippers."

"Tippers! Tobey, Derik, Heather, Lara and I are all going. Rickie will be there."

"Then I'm definitely not going." She plopped in her seat and both balls bounced out. She wasn't wearing enough panties to catch them but at least her jeans concealed the evidence.

"Oh come on," Lina said. She tugged Monica's arm. "I saw you with Rick. You want him."

"I do not!" Naughty girl Willy Vanillied liar, liar pants on fire.

"Yes you do. Come on. It'll be fun."

"I asked him to fuck me. He said, 'No.'"

Lina's mouth dropped open. "You what?"

"You heard me."

"Okay, girlfriend, what have I told you about kissin' on the first date."

"We haven't even been on a date!"

"Well, now's your chance."

"What part of he. said. no. do you not understand?"

"The part where you didn't even try to seduce him, girlfriend. Give it time!"

"Lina, I don't want to go."

"Oh, you're going." Lina grabbed Monica's hand and yanked her to her feet.

"Lina!" She clamped her legs against the balls rolling down her thighs. "Fine." She duck waddled to the bathroom. "Give me a moment."

Safely readjusted, with a vice like grip on the balls, she came back out and rooted in her closet for a pair of flats. Naughty girl planted a hand on her lace framed hip and pointed at her pumps.

Really? Monica whined at the succubus. Naughty girl nodded. Well, fuck me. Naughty girl nodded eagerly. Since nice girl wasn't present to argue otherwise, Monica slipped the devil devices back on her feet.

"Oh, your shoes! They're perfect!"

Monica followed her friend out the door and locked up her apartment. "You want to wear them?"

"Can I? Tomorrow I mean? Tobey and I are going to the Grand American for dinner. They'd be so hot with that black dress I bought last month."

Monica looked at her pumps. Lina was probably right.

That didn't make them any more fun following Lina to the elevator. As they passed through the common room Yale's eyes followed them. Normally his eyes would have been glued to Lina's ass. Today naughty girl basked in the masculine, no matter how unfuckably nerdy it might've been, attention. A roseate burn toasted Monica's cheeks.

"Well, that was interesting," Lina said after the elevator doors closed. "You look good, girlfriend."

"Yeah. I keep getting that today."

"I'm sure Rickie will notice."

"I don't want Rickie to notice."

"Naughty, naughty, naughty. You shouldn't tell your bestie fibs."

"I thought you said the boys were coming."

"They're already there. And it's not all of them. Just the hunks. That's why Yale was back there."

"Really? How many drinks did you have before you came to get me?"

"Just one."

Monica rolled her eyes.

Tippers was just a short walk past Gap towards the fountain. The boys were seated outside. Monica felt every pair of male eyes as they passed through the restaurant proper. Naughty girl strutted.

Monica leaned close to Lina's ear. "I thought blonds were supposed to have more fun.

"It's nice sharing the attention for once. You should tap into your whole look-at-me-I'm-sexy vibe more often. God knows you'd knock them dead. Look at them."

"Yeah. I'm not sure I'm going to be given a choice."

Lina glanced at Monica strangely but they had reached the boy's table. Rickie rose to his feet and pulled out a chair for Monica. Tobey scrambled to do the same for Lina.

Heather elbowed Derik. "See, they're real gentlemen."

Derik snorted and quaffed his beer. "Gentlemen don't get laid."

"Oh, I don't know," Heather replied, "Pretty sure she's getting plowed tonight," but it was under her breath and Derik didn't hear.

Rick waved down a passing waiter. "What'll you have, cucumber?"

Naughty girl's attention riveted on Rickie. Monica tensed and certain bits stood to attention but the second word of the trigger was not forthcoming.

"A lemon drop." She had to say it twice to be heard.

"A lemon drop for the lady, please."

When it arrived, Monica nursed it. Lina managed three for Monica's one and Monica chased hers with a water. Eventually, Derik and Heather drifted away. Lara left shortly thereafter. A drink, maybe two, thereafter, Lina fell out of her chair.

"Oh my God!" She knocked her chair over trying to climb back up. She laughed so much harder than a simple giggle. "Help me-" She snorted so hard tears leaked from her eyes. "-I can't get up."

Tobey and Monica leapt Lina's aid. Monica lost a marble in the scuffle. Rickie shot her a wink and pocketed it before anyone else took note.

"Well, shit. She's drunk off her ass," Tobey said. "How many drinks did you have?"

Lina hit her breast. "Moi?"

"Yes, Moi. Who'd you think I meant?"

Lina chewed her lip like a pencil. "Four." She staggered a step. "No - no. It was five!" A heartbeat later she said, "Six?"

"Six. Fuck Lina! What's up with you? You never used to be like this?"

"Yeah." Lina went all dreamy. "Let's fuck."

"Lina!" Tobey and Monica both exclaimed. "You're wasted," Tobey added.

"I'll take her home," Monica said.

"That's okay. You stay here." He nodded at Rickie. "I'll get her in bed."

Monica's naughty girl smiled.

"No, I think-"

"I'll get her in bed. I'm not bedding her. Not like this. God, Monica, what's gotten into her? Since a month or so before you broke up with Jason, every time we all go out she gets plastered."

"We'll all go," Rickie said before Monica could respond to the kicked puppy-dog expression that washed over Tobey's face. "I'll get the check."

Tobey and Monica helped Lina stager out. Rick caught up as they maneuvered the drunk girl onto their elevator.

"God dam-it." Tobey punched the button to their floor. "Tonight was supposed to be special."

"We can still fuck."

"No, Lina, we can't."

Lina pouted but then her expression suddenly cleared. "You can do Monica."

"What?" Tobey's exclamation was a staccato bark. Monica's was more of a screech.

"That's an excellent idea, Lina," Rick said. The blood drained from Monica's face. "What do you say, cucumber girl?"

Monica staggered. She dropped Lina and caught herself upon the handrail circling the elevator cab. She panted, her core groped the remaining ball inside her. Naughty girl waltzed up to the placard engraved with the names of all the men she'd like to do and licked the new name appended there. That tongue might as well have run over Monica's clit.

Oh God, noooo. She shuddered. Fuck! "God dam-it, Rick! He's her boyfriend! My best friend's boyfriend!" Boyfriend came out as a near sheik.

AsnyLark
AsnyLark
71 Followers