Cheat Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AsnyLark
AsnyLark
71 Followers

"It was her idea."

"She's drunk!"

"What's going on?" Tobey said.

Lina staggered first one way and then the other. A goofy grin split her face. "Monica's got the hots for you bad boy."

"Maybe she's angling for a threesome," Rick said.

"She couldn't get it on if her life depended on it." Monica snapped, and you know it. "She's going to pass-out the moment she hits her bed."

"I dare you. I double dog swimsuit Barbie dare you."

Lina had been looking at Monica but Tobey answer. "No way. Lina, I'm yours."

"Awe." Lina turned, tripped, grabbed Tobey's shirt and planted her face in his navel. She climbed his chest back to her feet. "Look at her ass. Don't you want to bend that over and plow it? I know you do."

Monica hid her face in her hands while naughty girl bent over to touch her toes like it was already a done deal. The brief spark she'd caught in Tobey's eye told her Lina had painted a lude picture in his mind as well.

The cab came to a halt and the elevator doors opened. Tobey scooped Lina off her feet. Lina's head lolled over backwards as she was carried from the car and looked right in Monica's eyes.

"Monica's going to get fucked. Monica's going to get fucked."

Every eye followed Lina as Tobey carried her across the populated common-room to her apartment. The communal gaze turned on Monica the moment the door closed behind them.

"You're going to want this." Rick dropped the missing marble in her hand. He leaned into her ear. "I won't make you drop your pants out here."

"Turn it off. Please just-" Her meager breasts heaved. "-turn it off."

"It doesn't work like that."

"Try."

Several heartbeats cycled by. "No."

"No, you won't or, no, you can't."

"Does it matter?"

"I guess not."

Stares trailing her every step, Monica strode to her room. Her door banged shut and she collapsed upon it. Despite her despair, or perhaps because of it, who the fuck knew anymore, naughty girl was doing yoga. Downward facing dog. Camel pose. Cat. There were countless fuck me poses in yoga when one was wearing a gee-string.

God no. Please no. He's Lina's boyfriend. Practically her lovey, dovey fiancé. Tobey had been asking her, Monica, for ring advice and she was going to fuck him! Monica began to cry.

No. No. Only if he made a pass. If he didn't try, she'd be able to resist. Tobey was a good man, a real farm-boy, it wouldn't happen.

Hope dried Monica's tears. Tobey and Lina were going to the Grand American. You didn't get in there without a black tie or nice dress. By tomorrow he'd forget all about Lina's offer. All she had to do was make herself scarce.

Which meant, not being here. Tobey was sure to be over soon for some sisterly advice. Lina's drinking thing had made him upset.

Okay, fuck, where to go? There was a Hyatt at the north end of the mall. But-

Her checkbook was effin' empty. Fuck-me panties cost a lot of money.

Okay, girl, just don't answer the door. Monica caught a glimpse of naughty girl's knowing smile. Yeah. No. So?

Just get out and stay out. She only had to dodge him for an hour or so before he'd give up and go to bed. She grabbed her laundry, piled on her new day-to-day, she'd prefer to wash it before wearing it lingerie collection on top and headed out the door. He wouldn't look for her in the laundromat, not on a Saturday night, she hoped.

The gaze of a half-dozen floor tenants greeted her as she left her apartment but Rickie and, thank God, Tobey weren't present. Most immediately lost interest and went back to the television, game or girl. Only Yale's gaze groped her ass all the way to the laundromat.

A cool swell of relief welled up within Monica as she slipped into the relative safety of the floor's dorm style laundry room without Tobey emerging from Lina' room. Only one machine was running so she claimed four; whites, colors, delicates and extra-delicates.

"Monica?"

The last door closed with a clunk. Water sploshed and the machine wound up with a space-age whine.

"Monica?"

"Yeah-" She stood and rubbed her back. She turned about. "Shit!" She leapt backward and slammed the washing-machine with her ass. The solo ball still rolling about within her bounced. "Fuck." She stumbled in her pumps and nearly fell.

Tobey caught her. Her heart began to gallop. Shit. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck! Her core went all chocolate fondue gooey.

Tobey pushed her back onto her feet. Naughty girl leaned in for a kiss and nearly fell over. Monica staggered.

"Careful." Tobey caught her shoulder. "You okay?"

Fuck, no! How can you ask that? A teapot scream pressured up her breast.

Tobey turned a shoulder and scuffed the floor with a toe. "I'm really sorry 'bout all that. About - I mean - well - Lina."

"It's okay." Her voice was pinched. Just effin' go away! Tears stung nice girl's eyes as naughty girl offered up a lewd pose.

"Not about the alcohol - well, that too - but what she said."

Monica couldn't help it. They'd been friends for two years. Her heart went out to Tobey. She placed a trembling hand upon his shoulder. His gaze rose to hers.

Eros' arrow plunged into her core. Naughty girl rocked. Monica's thighs quivered.

"I mean, why would she say that?"

Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Monica couldn't tear her eyes away. She took a small step closer to Lina's man. "She-" A spasm stole her voice. She could feel the heat radiating off his chest. His flat, broad, chest. "She was drunk." The words were strangled.

"Do you think-"

"No!" Monica just about screamed. Naughty girl had found a brass pole to slide down. Monica butted her face against Tobey's chest. She tried to push away but her hands refused to obey. They merely trembled against the hard flesh of his pecks.

"You sure you're okay?"

"No." The word was a sob.

Tobey's farm-boy arms encircled her. The thunder of his heart picked up its pace.

"I can't get what she said out of my head."

Nice girl fled. Naughty girl sashayed around her pole. Monica pressed herself tighter to Tobey and squeezed her eyes shut.

"Can you?"

"No." The word was a whimper. The hot aching need Rickie had awakened and now controlled gnawed at her.

"We should-"

Tobey stiffened as naughty girl ground Monica's core against his leg.

No, fuck, no. There was no force in the thought. Naughty girl smiled at her.

"Monica?" Tobey pushed her chin up such that their gazes tangled. His eyes dilated. His other hand ran up her back and tangled in her hair.

Monica's breast heaved and naughty girl swooned. Tobey pushed her back a step.

"We shouldn't."

"No." She shook her head.

"I . . . Do you feel it?"

A shiver squeaked up out of Monica's breast and she whimpered.

"Tell me you feel it?"

"I do," she said in a small voice and nodded. His fist tightened in her hair.

"We should stop."

"We should." Naughty girl started grinding the pole. Monica shivered.

"We're not going to, are we?"

"N - n - no."

"Holey fuck." Tobey utterance was a breathy whisper.

A paralytic ache stole Monica's will. Tobey nudged her back a step and pushed her ass right against the rumbling washing-machine. Vibration pushed right through her and set the ball within to jumping.

Naughty girl and Monica gasped in unison. Oh God. Oh fuck. Oh God. Tobey ratcheted her head back. Monica's breasts heaved. His lips met hers. She moaned. He crushed her, lips, tongue, breast, thighs to himself.

Naughty girl went insane. All control went out the window. Her nerves went haywire and overloaded. She touched him everywhere. Her fingers tangled in his hair. Her free hand grasped at anything trying to maintain an anchor on reality but there was no strength, she kept losing her grip as senses overflowed again and again and again.

Tobey shoved her up on the vibrating machine. Monica's hands tore at his belt and he at hers. He pulled back a step peeling her denim skin from her thighs.

Tobey froze. "Holey fuck." His eyes grew wide.

"What?" Panic poisoned her voice.

Tobey's thumps hooked under the straps of her gee-string thong. He fingered the lace garment. "This? You're wearing this? A virgin fuck-me thong? Holey fuckin' hell, Monica. You're so hot!"

"Oh shit." She fell back on her elbows and pivoted her hips.

He stripped her wanton flesh. "Oh. My. God." Tobey lay his hand on her belly and stroked down over her naked heat. For long seconds he held her there, his wonder feeding her ache.

"Shit-" She ground her heat up in his hand. "F-f-f-fuUuUuk me."

His hand still pressing her need, Tobey yanked at his fly. Buttons popped lose. He tore down his boxer briefs. His swollen meat fell loose.

Mesmerized, naughty girl reached for the stiff tool. Monica's finger touched Tobey's pulsing finger.

It leapt.

"Shit! Fuck Monica! I can't hold on." Tobey grabbed her hips and yanked her towards him. Monica fell backward. Her ass slapped against his thighs and his dick ran up her crease.

Monica's love bud sparkled. "Uhg!" Her breast heaved and the air burnt her lungs.

Tobey pulled back, his hot rod dragging slowly across her pearl. Neural jolts shivered her thighs. His head came to rest in her juncture. He pushed.

Oh God. Oh God. Oh God. GaAaAawd! Monica pushed up on her elbows. Her hips pivoted desperate to meet his slow drive. "God." Her breast heaved. The ball rolled with his shaft. "Tobey!"

"Fuck. Monica. What the hell?"

"No, no, no. No. No! Don't stop. Don't stop. Tobey!"

Tobey pistoned back and slammed into her.

"GaAaAaAawd!" Her core powered down with a vice grip.

He pulled free. The ball rolled.

"FfFfFfuck." She sobbed her breaths. The world spun down tighter and tighter into the black hole of her need. Tobey's hot rod heat fed her, spiraling her higher.

She lost control. Her elbows fell from under her. Head and shoulder cracked upon the top of the vibrating washing-machine. Her thigh's locked about the heavenly invader. She exploded.

Tobey kept cycling. His rod packed more and more powder within her keg. Her love button sparked with every crashing thrust. Fireworks erupted along every never.

"Tobey. God. Tobey. Tooobey!"

A thunderclap thrust. Lava poured into her. The black hole of her need went nova and seizure slammed naughty girl to the floor. Kaleidoscope color swallowed Monica's mind.

***

"Uhg . . ." Monica slid bonelessly from the washing-machine. The slimed marble clacked against the floor and rolled away.

Tobey caught her. His flaccid member trailed cooled slime up her belly. "I got you."

Monica clung to his shirt.

"I got you." He stroked her pony-tail.

Terrible, aching hurt clawed at Monica's breast. "I-" Nice girl rocked in a corner and began to cry. "-Lina."

Tobey tensed. She could feel the guilt withering his flesh.

"Yes, Lina."

Monica and Tobey leapt away from eachother. Tobey fumbled with his pants.

"This is about Lina," Rickie said. "Lina and Jason."

Hot, stabbing, fire fury roared in Monica's ears. "You!" She launched herself at him, claws arrowing for his face.

"Cucumber girl."

A hormonal tidal-wave knocked her off course. She bounced off the wall and crashed to her knees.

Tobey planted himself between Monica and the monster in the door "What the fuck is going on?"

Rickie looked past him to Monica. "Remember what I said about helping guys get over breakups?"

Monica shook her head.

"After the hamburger. When I was telling you what I do."

Monica gave him a blank look. Rickie heaved a heavy breath.

"I help people get over breakups. I get them revenge."

"I don't understand." Fire burnt her breast. "How is this revenge?"

"Jason."

Monica clawed her way to her feet. "You - you ruined me! You made me fuck my best friend's man!" she screamed. Tears streamed from her eyes."

"No. Your best friend fucked your man."

Shock leached all thought. Tobey turned wolf moon white.

"Lina seduced Jason." Rickie looked to Tobey. "Why do you think she gets drunk every time you're supposed to have a special night? Especially if Monica's present."

"I . . ."

"She's guilty. She doesn't deserve you, just like Jason doesn't deserve Monica."

"But you - we . . ."

Rickie turned to leave. "We're through, Monica. You're free. Likely we'll never meet again, but if you'd listen to a sex therapists advice, keep fuckin' that man." He nodded towards Tobey. "You're both kind. You want to be faithful even when you know you can't. You're wholesome and true. You're right for eachother."

Monica's eyes slowly raised from the empty door to Tobey's face. Tobey met her gaze and it was like they were seeing eachother for the first time.

"What are we going to tell Lina?" Monica said, her voice small.

Tobey's folded Monica in his farm boy arms. Just rage painted his voice. "Fuck Lina."

AsnyLark
AsnyLark
71 Followers