All Comments on 'Cheat Days Ch. 04'

by Ms_Malcontent

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
HOT, HOT. HOT

Ch #5 cant cum soon enough. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep em coming

Oh hell yeah! Each one is better than the last. Eve should have Mal eating other pussies before long. And Eve should eventually introduce her to other pets. And let's not forget to deal with Mallory's mommy issues. I'm sure her mommy would expect her obedience. This is awesome. Can't wait for more.

1994lesbian1994lesbianover 7 years ago
😍

More please. Amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Oh god that was so erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Please continue. Loving it so far.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 7 years ago
There's a but!

Your story is (bluntly) so fuckin' hot! It's a 5 star episode as usual. In fact, it's so hot that I gave you the 5-star rating despite the fact that I found your overuse (in my opinion) of commas distracting! So, the hell with the commas! I can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazingly hot!!

What a great story! You've got me waiting on the edge of my seat for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fantastic

Please hurry!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you....

Thank you for continuing your story. You're telling it so well! I'll be on the lookout for the next installment with damp panties...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anticipation

You made mention of Eve wanting to see Mal suck a cock. Can't wait to read what happens when the boys return from their golf trip. Will things return to "normal" and what else does Eve have up her sleeve for our gal mal... can't wait..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
ah

lesbians not real people

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very, Very Good

I really liked the bathroom scene with the cute little waitress. I would like to see a return trip to the restaurant for some unfinished business with the waitress. Or maybe Eve had set up some kind of arrangement for another time. Maybe the waitress was already a pet of Eve's. Eve seems to be a predator so it also seems that she would have others in the wings that would be brought into play at some point. What will Mal do at that time? Maybe other wives from the neighborhood young hotties from the neighborhood that's ready for plucking.

Nurse_TwistedNurse_Twistedover 7 years ago
Incendiary

There's hot, there's hotter, and then there's incendiary. One of the very best stories ever to grace the lesbian section at Lit. Thank you for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
YES

Pleeeease keep writing these they are absolutely amazing. Love this series.

wibitriwibitriover 7 years ago
Glad I found this

Hope for lots more!

hottalyssahottalyssaover 7 years ago
Awesome

Without a doubt one of if not the hottest lesbian story I have ever read here on Lit.

DocSavage656DocSavage656over 7 years ago
Fantastic!

So damn hot and romantic.

Great fun!

Doc

massagetherapymassagetherapyabout 7 years ago
HOT x 4

4th story 4th 5-star rating... great character development... great ladies, wonderful sex... marvelous implied master/sub relationship... has all the potential for one of the great Literotica series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
7 of 9

Remember Star Trek Voyager? The 7 of 9 Borg character played by Jeri Ryan? Well, I read this again. And came. Again. Then I had my husband read it. His 7" was weeping with joy as I used my mouth to joyfully lubricate his smiling circumcised head. Then he fucked me. No kidding, felt like 9'. Yes. For sure. His 7 felt like 9. We both came. Like an explosion of Star Fleet and Borg coming together in a good way for mankind. He and I. Our own Federation. What a great way to celebrate our 29th Anniversary.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
i didnt need this story

I found it by accident and have never felt so excited. this is so awesome to read, I am loving it, I didn't need this story, but yes is caught me by storm and I love it all, great author. and again a five star read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Woman Fucking

My comment two below. We went at it again. Still and yet again another huge explosion. Now we are cemented together. Literally. Makes me want to be dominated by another "take-control" kind of horny woman. Alone. He watching on closed circuit tv. I would like to experience lesbian sex exactly as you have expressed here.

EasypeterEasypeteralmost 6 years ago
Fantastic

Glad my wife hasn't met the two of you. She might not come home for days. She's like learning to ride a bike. She gets off and she'll crawl back on and rides it some more . I've watched her rub her pussy against another pussy for at least an hour and a half. Getting off four to five times. She loves women more than me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
your fantasy

what a total load of rubbish seems the twins have disapeared

yarnspinnerryarnspinnerrabout 3 years ago

So good. I love how you weave this and Side Dish together. very impressive, and very provocative

olblueyesolblueyesover 2 years ago

oh no, theres a ch 5 and maybe more,,getting boring, it could have ended in the lavatory at the restaurant. wish the authors would let the readers know how many chapters and/or pages.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous