Cheat Days Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, what?" she raised an eyebrow.

"Let's go home and explore."

Eve grinned and started the engine.

***

We pulled into my driveway and got out. I turned to get the bags from the back seat.

"Leave those," Eve said.

"We're not taking them in?"

"We're not staying."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's go inside," she said.

I went to the door and unlocked it and we went inside.

"What's going on?"

Eve smiled. "Go upstairs and grab jogging clothes. Shorts, t-shirt, socks, shoes. You'll come to my place tonight, and we'll go for a run in the morning, and you can go home after."

I nodded. "It will look like we got up early and met for a jog."

"Smart girl."

"Not as smart as you," I said.

"What's your routine when hubby's away?" Eve asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, do you call each other and chat before bed? Do you have phone sex? Do you text him? Does he text you? What's the usual routine?"

I laughed. "Well, definitely not phone sex. He will usually just text me, because if it's been a long day with the twins I go to bed pretty early myself. Or I'll be reading or watching a movie. He doesn't like to be interrupted himself, if he's focused on something, so he tends to be unobtrusive."

"Well, that's dull," Eve chuckled. "That makes it easier for you to come to my place for the night, though, doesn't it?"

"Well, yes, I suppose it does."

"Then get your things."

***

In short order, we ended up back at Eve's big, impressive house. I put my things in one of the guest rooms for plausible deniability and changed into my new black babydoll nightie. She was getting ready in the master bedroom.

The guest room had an en suite, so I checked myself out in the mirror. The nightie clung to my big bosom in an appealing way, all lacy and enhancing. I felt feminine and sexy, which was quite different from the days I wore track pants and sweatshirts to take my kids to the park. I had butterflies and tingles in my belly as the anticipation started getting to me. I was excited and nervous and scared and aroused all at once, in a rush.

I was going to have sex. With a woman.

Well, that seemed like a silly thought - we'd had sex all day. Oral sex, fingers, the day had been full of passion and surprises. What was making me nervous was the thought that Eve still had more up her sleeve and I didn't know what she had in mind yet.

So, with my tummy full of flutters, I approached her bedroom door. Eve had said to wait just outside it once I was ready. I chewed my lip, feeling my pussy tingle and moisten as I waited. Finally, the door opened.

I had to gasp as she leaned against the doorframe seductively, her eyes full of her hunger. She was wearing a silk robe. It was a dark crimson that hugged her body in suggestive ways while still concealing it.

"Come on in," she urged.

Eve turned and walked into the room, so I followed. It was elegantly stylish with dark, modern furniture, and abstract art on the walls. The lights seemed to have dimmer switches, as the light had been turned down for ambience. The bed was huge. I barely registered most of it, though, as my eyes were on her. Hers were on me, and seemed to sparkle with lust.

"I'm nervous," I told her.

"Why?" she asked, smiling smugly.

"I don't know what's about to happen."

Eve laughed. "You told me I could fuck you all night long."

I blushed and felt a tremor run through me.

"Yes, but I'm not sure what that means to you beyond what we've done all day."

Eve grinned. "Let me show you."

She undid her robe and peeled it off in a graceful motion, so it fell back off her shoulders. Underneath it she was wearing a dark red and black corset with stockings and heels, emphasizing her toned form. She was also wearing something else - something so surprising I had to gasp, and at the same time made perfect sense. Jutting from Eve's crotch was a phallus, held in place by a strapped harness. She had chosen a realistic looking dildo: flesh-toned, veiny, thick and long. With the corset and stockings it seemed to just go with the ensemble, giving the illusion that my seductive neighbour had an erection.

On anyone else it might have seemed humorous, presented out of context at random. But after a day of pleasure and exploration, the way she moved for the "big reveal", the anticipation I'd been feeling, it all came together to make for this intense moment of sexual arousal. My seductress wanted to fuck me, and she'd strapped on a toy cock for that purpose. I was surprised because I'd never seen one in real life, nor expected to, but I wasn't surprised that she wanted to use one on me. It made perfect sense, in its own surreal way.

"So that's what you meant," I said. It was all I could think of.

"Yes, Mal," Eve smiled.

I stepped forward. Just one step. My insides were a wet, hot mess, churning with nerves and stimulation. I took a deep breath, and realized I was trembling a little.

"You're a lot bigger than my husband," I said, looking at the hard-on jutting from her crotch.

She grinned, putting her hands on her hips. "The better to fuck you with, my dear."

I giggled nervously and took another step forward, biting my lip, staring at her. I felt like my body was going to overheat, I was so warm and tingly. Eve just waited, which was like a delicious sort of torture. It was as if she was making me come to her, waiting for me to make that first move, she wasn't rushing me. I had to take what I wanted, she wasn't going to make it easy on me.

Eventually I was in front of her, about an arm's length away. The butterflies in my tummy were doing backflips and somersaults. I looked up into her eyes and saw the smouldering lust there, held back, like a cat waiting to pounce. I shivered and let out another soft gasp.

"Can I..." I started.

"Yes?" Eve raised an eyebrow as I paused.

"Can I touch it?" I asked shyly.

She seemed pleased as she nodded her assent. Chewing my lip, I lifted my hand and reached out for the shaft between her legs, almost timidly. I brushed my fingertips along it and looked up at her face for approval. She nodded again, as if to say "go ahead," and I wrapped my hand around the dildo. Her cock. I stroked it in my hand and felt tension behind it. Not just from the straps. I looked along the length and realized it didn't terminate at the harness, but went through it. The toy had another end, that looked to be inserted inside Eve's pussy. I stroked the toy cock more firmly, experimenting, and felt the resistance. Every movement would stroke the toy inside her pussy too. She would be getting pleasure from my every move.

There was something very sexy about that.

"Do you like her?" Eve asked.

"Her?" I repeated.

"My girl-cock," she said.

The term seemed apt. There was an erotic edge to it, like it was transgressive somehow. A woman was going to fuck me. Not a man, not my husband, but definitely fucking, and with her cock, not her tongue or fingers. The idea made my head swim. I moaned.

"So far," I said softly.

I gripped the shaft in my fingers and stroked, pumping her in my hand, knowing that the bulbed end in her pussy must be rubbing inside her as well. She shifted her hips and made a soft sound. Encouraged, I pumped my hand up and down in a slow, steady rhythm, just like I would a guy.

"That's good," Eve purred.

I blushed and kept doing it, a little faster. I looked at her face and saw real pleasure there. I leaned in and our lips pressed together. I moaned into her mouth as we kissed, our bodies coming together. Eve's hands found my breasts and squeezed as I stroked her and our tongues tangled.

Eve kneaded and groped my big breasts almost roughly, displaying her increasing passion, as I worked the toy cock in my hand and in her pussy. She groaned and moved me, pushing me down to the bed. I laughed a little, breathlessly, looking up at her.

"It's time," she said.

My insides clenched at those simple words. I shuffled back a bit on the bed, leaning back on my elbows. She leaned over me and tugged off my lacy panties. Eve clambered up on the bed, as I spread my legs. She leaned over me, kissing me hard, and I felt the tip of her cock rubbing my wet slit. She was gripping the base and dragging it along my labia.

I'd had sex before, with my husband. Missionary was basically the only position he used, and that's pretty much how Eve had arranged us now. However, it was also entirely different. Her kisses were urgent, fevered, betraying real desire. My hubby had always been sweet, gentle, and almost shy. The head of her toy cock was bigger, and my juices were slicking it up as she teased the knob around and around in my slit. I needed her.

"Do it," I hissed against her kissing lips. I felt her smile and then she pushed.

I moaned as the thick shaft opened my pussy, bigger than I was used to. She went slow but steady, and I felt like I was being pulled open. Eve had spread my legs, and now she was holding me open, her fingers under my knees. It was an erotic, aggressive variation on the missionary I was used to, as it put her more firmly in charge of me. I groaned as she thrust forward, slow but relentless, making me squirm on the bed.

"You are so tight," she told me again. "I'm going to ruin you for him."

I blushed and moaned at her words, feeling dirty and hot at the same time. That was a filthy idea, but the girth of her cock made it likely. I'd never been filled like this, and she was barely inside me. I panted as I felt her sliding deeper, opening my vaginal walls. They clutched tight around her inside me, gripping wetly. My body was shivering over and over with spasms of pleasure.

My elbows had been propping me up on the bed, but as she pushed deeper I lay back on my shoulders, with my hands above me. They tangled in the sheets as I moaned and squirmed, impaled on her big toy.

Eve saw me lay back, and leaned over me more firmly. Her fingers and thumbs gripped my knees tight as she tipped my hips, and I felt her big cock go deeper into my tunnel. I groaned as she filled me, feeling the thick hardness of her. I saw stars, as she was in deeper than I'd ever felt before. I caught my breath and looked down at where we were joined together. My wet labia were stretched around her shaft, making it glisten with my dripping juices.

"Oh fuck!" I trembled at the sight, it seemed so deliciously depraved.

Eve started to rock her hips, sawing the toy dick back and forth in my pussy, and I shuddered with pleasure to feel it drag along my interior walls. Her body swayed with elegant efficiency as she thrust inside me. I moaned and whimpered with every stroke.

"You are so beautiful," she said as she held my legs and PUSHED.

I screamed as her hips smacked against my pelvis, her long shaft buried in my wet pussy. She let go of my knees, and I instinctively wrapped my legs around her. Eve sunk forward, buried to the hilt in my cunt, her hands on either side of my head as we kissed deeply. I felt her swivel and grind her lithe hips to pump deep into me. It was crazy hot. I'd never been fucked so thoroughly.

It was so erotic to feel her body against mine. Our breasts rubbing together through our lingerie. Her toned body thrusting. My arms and legs around her. She smelled and felt feminine, though the cock in my core felt harder and bigger than anything that had been in there before. It was a confusing and wonderful mix of sensations. I closed my eyes and held on as she picked up the pace. Her cock sluicing in and out of my pussy made the most obscenely sexy wet sound. I started to shake and felt sparks.

"OHHHHHH!" I arched my head back and screamed as my orgasm tore through me.

My whole body burned in a fire as the pleasure waves rocked through me, and Eve didn't stop thrusting. She kept going, and I felt like I was going to be obliterated by the overstimulation. My nails dug into her shoulders as I held on for dear life, trembling and shaking. I shivered and cried out as another wave burst over me, making me feel like I was exploding.

"AHHHHHH!"

This time she stopped. She was lying atop me, and I felt how fast she was breathing, her heartbeat racing against mine. I tried to breathe myself, feeling tingly and lightheaded. Her weight atop me was comforting. I felt like I was right where I was supposed to be.

Eventually I opened my eyes. She smiled and kissed my lips.

"That was nice," I said, downplaying what had been the most intense orgasm of my entire life.

"Was? You think we're done? You said all night," Eve teased.

She sat up and pulled back, and I whimpered to feel her shaft vacating my well-fucked pussy. It felt suddenly empty down there. I looked up at her.

"Roll over," she said.

I felt a shudder. She wasn't kidding. I was in for more.

12