All Comments on 'Cheat Days Ch. 05'

by Ms_Malcontent

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The husbands are fucking

I'm sure of that. The same way the girls are fucking, the guys are fucking too. And will tell me otherwise (except for, you know, the story itself)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
First rodeo

Not Eve's first rodeo. I didn't think so. So now she finally lets Mal know she has done this before. I hope this leads to her introducing Mal to other subs that she has. Many possibilities. Great story. Ready for.more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I like this series. Really hot.

parputter69parputter69over 7 years ago
Great job.

Great job. Please continue on. And I agree with another comment about someone else joining in. Can Mal be under the influence of another lady?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Another hot read...

Well written. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Need more...

Cannot wait for Cheat Days, Ch. 06. Maybe another bi-fem at the Gym?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely

So far so hot and suck steamy sex. Love the parts though where Eve takes control and orders, very lightly, Mal around like to her knees, flashes her lovely pussy, and legs, so hot. More about Eve taking Mal to heights she never dreamed of before and maybe having Mal service her more in public in a daring manner. Damn I'll have to try this story line out on my friend, maybe she'll react like Mal, I hope.]

I agree with the many comments, more chapters as you've really got a great love semi domination story going here. Much more please!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wish I had an Eve!

I am so enjoying this series!!! I need an Eve of my very own but until I can find one, please keep the stories cumming ( pun intended!!)BEA2

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 7 years ago
Another Male Perspective

This story should be required reading for every husband or male partner with a lady love. The way Eve treats Mal is how a guy is supposed to treat his lady. And wives, indeed all women, need to read this too. To be open to all the possibilities sex has to offer.

One of the other comments is that the husbands are fucking too. I hope so. Bisexuality is liberating. The sex of the person arousing you or being aroused by you is unimportant. Sex can be enjoyed with any other person regardless of genital configuration. Men, women, trannies - it doesn't matter! Embrace it and enjoy it!

As many others have said, this is a great story; and I can't wait for the next chapter!

daggettdaggettover 7 years ago
Outstanding series

The best series I've read here in a long time, Eve and Mal are fantastic. Hot, Arousing. Spirited. Sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bi women are great, keep men straight

My husband has learned a lot, mountains, from reading and watching good, great lesbian sex where it's not fake. Hard to find but worth it. He has always wanted to love me better and better. He's learned to do so as a woman would love me. And I love it. He sometimes can't stop eating me so we can screw. He's smelled my panties for years the minute we come home. Periods? No problem. He helps my cramps too. Got to go. We're both horny after all this. Yes, I'd like to have Eve take while he watched. Whether we knew it or not. Loved the way they fuck. Has the author done or been done by women before? This is one of the best. Not so much bs relationship but a lot more detailed and great fucking. Not repeat stuff but great fucking. My husband would love to be a woman for a short time to experience what we do as lesbians. It's truly incredible.

va45va45over 7 years ago
Wow

This is a good love story, has it all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please

Continue the story

DocSavage656DocSavage656over 7 years ago
Bravo!

Wow! Just....wow!

(Long, slow applause of genuine appreciation)

Doc

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 7 years ago

Ms_Malcontent, this story left my body and mind content. Looking forward to more Cheat Days

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stunning

So well written. HOT as hell. Made me flood my panties ;) More please Miss!

AlohaSheilaAlohaSheilaover 7 years ago
A delightful journey

A nicely written well paced adventure...I enjoyed so many parts of the story...from the initial seduction and her submission to Eve (which made me immediately wet) in the first chapter through to this most recent edition. The promise of more to come is most welcomed.

Nr1cowgirlNr1cowgirlover 7 years ago
New Horizons and, you know,.....like that !!

This could possibly be one of my top five favorite lesbian stories. It's difficult to remember any other story that kept me wet from start to finish. Looking forward to more about Mal's coming to grips with her new desires and pleasurers. How this affects the children, her parents and, finally, husband will make for interesting reading. I only hope she stays true to her new sensitivities.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More Plese

I hope Eve takes her to the gym, out clubbing, maybe throws a pool party. More please

Nr1cowgirlNr1cowgirlover 7 years ago
And now chapter two, or is it five, or ten--whose counting?"

One of the best seduction stories I've ever read! Truly outstanding, and I've stayed Horney for the better part of two hours while reading--playing--reading--playing most of the morning! Got get the sexy waitress and lead us on........

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Best Story.. Next Parts Please

M Glad I found this one... Extremely Erotic Hot and Sexy yet on the Track.. Keep it up and keep posting Updates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
"Two Fingers Wet!"

I read chapters 1-3 to rev up. #4-5 I climax, if I haven't already gushed over by end of #3. You are the best, most balanced author here. Finally, sex to match in word volume compared to plot. Or nearly so. Yep. Best.

Best masturbator or story before sex with husband.

Wish this was dvd'd...Sooo Hot!

lesleyscott001lesleyscott001over 7 years ago
Hey

This made me think of someone I met recently ;)

burrito54burrito54over 7 years ago
really great

what a really great series would really love to read more. you sound like you had a really great time with a lot of unsure moments, I feel that you want to continue the relationship and I wish you all the happiness you deserve have a great life.

Also hoping to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

Awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Enjoyable

After reading this, I began to wish I was a girl.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
this is so mind boggleing

it will be awesome to read the continuation eve is very compelling and Mal loes the attention. it will be great to see Eve get Mal into more situations. what a awesome author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'm not alone!

I loved this story. I recently had a similar experience with a work colleague. We had lunch on a Saturday while our husbands went fishing, She invited me back to her house to show me some dresses she bought. I was so unaware and naïve that when she came on to me I froze. I had fantasized about being with another woman but would never had done anything until now. The wine, her fingers and her lips caused me to lose total control. It was the best sex of my life. And I am looking forward to more of the same.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous