All Comments on 'Cheat Days Ch. 06'

by Ms_Malcontent

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Mistress_ChristineMistress_Christineabout 7 years ago

I so loved this. Very annoyed that I missed previous episodes. I must rectify that at once. Well done!

rml65rml65about 7 years ago
Great story!

Have enjoyed this from the beginning and looking forward to reading more! Thanks for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I like it.

The bully is back in town. I'm dying to know what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Change in direction

I have always felt introducing another character would shake up an already good story. And I love the cliffhanger you left us with. I think Mallory submitting to a myriad of women brings variety to your story yet fits her character. In the end though, Eve is still her queen, and should rule over her, Kathy, and any other wannabe mistresses. Great story! Five stars.

DocSavage656DocSavage656about 7 years ago
Whew!

So glad your back to continue this wonderful story. I can't wait to see the outcome of this situation with the new neighbor.

Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Doc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Rose and Julia

I like where this is going, but still hope that Rose (and Julia) will meet Eve and Mal again

liz33ndliz33ndabout 7 years ago
such a talented writer

great side story, and very interesting plan, I cant help but continue to read. very exhilarating.

CharmlesCharmlesalmost 7 years ago
Not here!!!

Seriously!!! You cant stop this here!!!!

Please continue... like soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great Story

This is one of the best stories on this site. Great writing and love the way you put Mallory and Eve together with Mallory falling for Eve's pussy so quickly. Nothing like a nice shaved pussy to lick and worship daily. Please keep both your stories going with many more chapters for each. Would like to have Eve use Mallory more by having the bathroom scene re-visited and maybe having Mallory Service Rose while Eve watches. Also, like the other commenters, would be great to have Eve get control over Kathy and make her do things for Eve that will Humiliate Kathy in front of others and make Kathy service Mallory while Eve fucks her ass. I'm just repeating what other commenters printed previously. Great stories, keep them going, PLEASE!!!! Thanks from all your fans.

OmazeratiOmazeratiabout 6 years ago
Excellent!

I love your writing darling. Please, please continue with the adventures of Mal and Rose.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
There is no Rose

I'm sorry,but THERE IS NO "ROSE" in this story!Maybe some people SHOULD READ MORE CAREFULLY the stories before making a comment!

ChimeraLoveMeeChimeraLoveMeeover 2 years ago

These stories are so good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous