All Comments on 'Cheated Wife's Anal Revenge'

by Anal Slave

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great Story

Wow, If I ever get caught fucking around on my wife, I wouldn't mind that punishment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Not exactly convincing..

..that a house-on-the-hill wife would know where to find college-age slave boys, ROFL.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
It's a turn on

It was pretty entertaining! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
anal

My girlfriend and I love anal. She likes me to eat her asshole after she shits and it stinks. I will fuck her in her gaping, stinking asshole and she likes to like her shit off my cock. Her asshole is huge and it gapes open about the size of a tennis ball. She likes me to lick her open asshole and tongue fuck it. I love to do it as the sight and smell is very erotic. She likes to taste her own asshole an has eaten her own shit after I fuck her asshole. We both thing a gaping, stinking dirty asshole looks,smells and tasted good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
asshole love

My girl has a huge gaping and stinking asshole. She loves anal sex and she likes to lick her own shit from my cock after we have anal. I love the smell and taste of her asshole. She has a girl friend that has a stinky asshole and she likes to tongue fuck her ass hole.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Get the pictures get a divorce

Simply get the pictures your wife took of you and get the divorce you both deserve.

How to get the pictures? Easy. Tie her to a chair and threaten her. She'll give up the pics fast. Then this dirty little tale is over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Pile of crap

When she confronts you in the beginning? Just pack your stuff and leave. Your haven't been served with divorce papers. She's just showing you some papers. She can sign anything she likes, but that doesn't mean anything. Get a lawyer, get your half that you deserve regardless of your cheating and move on. What a bitch. PS - just stand up and take the pictures away from her? What's she going to do? Beat you up. Dumb story. Too many holes to be any good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Made me barf.

So illogical and so ridiculous. A simply terrible story full of so many implausibilities that I'm still laughing at how bad it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Divorce?

Take everything you have? Right. Bring it on bitch. Sign the fucking papers and have a nice life. When you get more then half, I'll kill you. Now what is it you want to talk about? Not a very plausible story. And never concede to threats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What divorce did she think she would get?

No Court in the land is going to approve a divorce where she just hands him the papers and tells him to sign. That's ludicrous even for a fictional story. And after she has him raped and sodomized she's toast. When she lets him go, all he does is dial 911 and wait for the ambulance and Police. He has all the evidence. His skin on the handcuffs, her fingerprints on the cuffs, their DNA in his ass. In fact she's so stupid she made a video of her crimes. So it was a slam dunk to get a conviction on the charges of illegal restraint, sodomy and rape. She went to jail for years as did the guys involved as they all testified against her in lieu of a shorter prison term. He got all the assets from their marriage in the divorce he filed while she was in jail. What an idiotic, poorly thought out pile of garbage this sad story was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
ignore the negative comments

Those readers who were negative don't realize this is just a story. It's hot because it involves a man being submissive to his wife and that's something which turns on a lot of us. I would love it if my wife brought home 2 young studs with big cocks which we would share. I would love to suck both of their cocks while my wife watched me turning into a cock-loving cum slut. I'd also truly enjoy my wife watching one of the young studs fuck me with their big cock and shoot their big load of cum into my ass. Can't wait to read other stories like this one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Cute

Nice story, liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot!

I love stroking my cock to your story and licking the cum of my fingers at the end

Claudia69Claudia69about 5 years ago
Hot Story

Your story made me cum,I wish my wife would make this story come true!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
HAHA!

He never got on the bed. And told her to go fuck herself. He filed for a divorce the next day. Wife was delusional.

letshavefun6t9letshavefun6t9over 2 years ago

I love this story, it makes me shoot every time !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sorry pretty stupid. The whole premis is flawed.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Fucking Hot story, I bet these motherfuckers that wrote bad revues had cum in their hand. Keep up the horny trash love it

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

Not a bad story, but wish it was longer and more detailed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnal Slave@Anal Slave
I have led a life with my Mistress Wife, she taught me how to worship cock and love the taste of cum. At the present time I am a sissy bottom fag boy that loves to suck and fuck a nice big cock. I still like to suck on a stretched out pussy full of young male semen.