Cheaters Never Prosper

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know I can't deny your loving requests. I've been tortured by the fact I didn't get to sample your sweet pussy with my cock like I got to with my tongue. " I teased.

"Don't wait, Honey! Stick your dick in me NOW!" I was glad she was easy to get into, because my half hard cock wouldn't have had a ghost of a chance getting in Jane like that, but I slid right into CeeCee, and she clamped her sugar walls down on me, and we were off to the races. I made a good first few laps, and I fucked her for all I was worth. She was in that same face down, ass up position I had first seen Jane use, as she teased her clit into a few comes. Then I slid down beside her, in the spoon position, as I took over fingering her twat, while I kissed her, and fucked her with tender strokes, slow and deep. CeeCee instantly responded, I never dreamed that someone could stay that hot for that long. It was like we came to a boil, then simmered all afternoon, something like "fuck soup". I came in her three times, once while she was trying to clean up in the shower to go home. We couldn't keep our hands off of each other.

Every day that week was the same way. Every afternoon, CeeCee would come over and blow me away, ride my tongue to the stars, and make fuck soup all afternoon. Friday afternoon was bittersweet, because we knew our special week was over. The night before must have been the same way for Jerome and Jane, because they did a true sexual Olympics downstairs on our couch. I had always wondered why Jane insisted on having a cover for the couch. As I saw her wet pussy stains, jism and all leaking out of her, I knew why. Charlayne had brought a camera, and we took two whole rolls of film. She said she knew where to get them developed, confidentially. Jane greeted me at the airport, the happy wife, eager to see her lover again. She was dressed in her best black dress, her long blonde hair down on her shoulders. After we got in the car, I slipped my hand down her panties, fingering

her dry, tight slit.

"Carl! You can wait till we get home and do me properly, with respect!" Flipping her hair, she started the engine, and drove us home. Little beyond social chatter broke the chill in the car on the way home.

"We're going to dinner at Jerome and Charlayne's tomorrow night. If you want to, I can cancel?" Jane offered, no doubt to avoid an awkward situation for herself.

"No, Jane, there is nothing I'd like better than to see us all four together, eating and enjoying each other." I said with a bit of righteous indignation she didn't catch.

Saturday night, we all had a righteous fried chicken dinner, the kind only CeeCee could make. I couldn't help noticing the looks, between Jerome and Jane, between myself and CeeCee. How had we missed them before? CeeCee took me upstairs, and gave me my set of the pictures. They were very hot pictures, and I was unable to stop rubbing my cock against her ass as she leafed through them. She turned to say something, and our lips met, and we needed every fiber of our beings not to drop our clothes and feast on each other that very second.

"Remember what you promised me. Tonight." CeeCee demanded sternly.

"Yes, CeeCee, we'll give them our ultimatum tonight." I'd had that conclusion hammered home last night by Jane's behavior in bed, fifteen minutes of licking her, with the lights off as always, until she reached the one cum she allowed herself, then straight missionary sex until I came. No wonder she had gone off the deep end! I couldn't stand it anymore. I was going to have a full, complete, and open sexual relationship with my own wife, if I had anything to say about it.

After the kids were put to bed, for the third time, and we knew they really were asleep, CeeCee said "Get out the brandy! Bring me a deck of cards! It's time for the adults to play!"

Jerome icily said "What the hell's gotten into you? You don't do this shit? What are you trying to pull?"

She pulled the pictures from under the table, and threw them down. "No, what the hell are YOU trying to pull? You think I wouldn't know you were screwing another woman? Then I find out its OUR BEST FRIEND'S in the Whole Wide World!" Jane went ashen, then beet red. She tried to bolt for the door, but I grabbed her and brought her back to the table. She could only stare at the pictures, in silence. Jerome had folded, down on the table.

"Honey, please..." he started to beg.

"Honey, MY ASS. You listen, & listen good." CeeCee paused for effect, making the two miscreants lift up their head, hung down in shame, up to look at her.

"We have two good marriages here. We all love each other. The only thing wrong is that we are not giving that love to our spouses the same way we give it to others. From now on, anything goes. Carl and I are not about to wreck our marriages over this. We're not going to ask you two to stop sleeping with each other. We ARE going to ask you to stop pretending about what you DO (pointing to Jane gargling with Jerome's cock squirting cum in her mouth), and DON'T DO, (pointing to Jerome eating out Jane in one of the pictures). Furthermore, we know the two of you can't be trusted. Your sneaking around shows this to be true. So right now, tonight, we are all going to have a little liquor, we're all going to get naked together, and we're all going to watch each other have sex. Since Carl and I are asking you to stay married to us, we expect you to make love to us, the same as you do with anyone else. Carl and I are going to go to bed just as many times as you do. How many is that so far?" CeeCee demanded as Jane blushed and lowered her gaze.

"Just once or twice." Jerome timidly said.

"THAT'S A GODDAMNED LIE!" CeeCee thundered.

"I'vepersonally watched you fuck herfive times this week alone. That' s not counting your long lunches at that hotel across from the office. Now how many times?" CeeCee demanded, as they knew they'd been caught. Jane squirmed in her seat, unable to be there, unable to run, unable to stand the shame of being caught fucking and sucking a black man's cock. She had jungle fever. We all did.

"At least thirty." Jane quietly said, her face red, her eyes puffy from crying.

"Looks like you and I have some catching up to do, Carl!" CeeCee quickly poured the drinks, and Jane finally looked up at me.

"I couldn't help myself. One time I bumped into Jerome, and our lips met, and I couldn't stop thinking about him for a week, and then you went out of town and he saw me again in the market and..." she stared at her hands like they could tell her why it had happened, turning them over and over.

"I know. It's OK." I said as I hugged her from behind the chair.

"You mean to tell me you forgive me? How the hell can you forgive me for being a total and complete slut, for fucking around on you with your best friend, for spreading my cunt for a black man, for what I've done to you?" Jane was incredulous.

"Because I love you, Jane. I just want us to love as freely and openly as you do with Jerome. I can't say I wasn't mad, wasn't torn up by what you did. You gave yourself permission to do the things you always wanted to do with him. I'm giving you that permission too. With both of us." I tried to let her know it wasn't painless.

"But how can I be a mouther to your children someday? Will you still want a slut for a wife?" she gaped at me, open mouthed in disbelief.

"You know the old saying, an angel in the living room, a whore in the bedroom, that's the perfect wife. Turns out you are one of the hottest women I know. I just want you to be as hot with me, as you are with him." I explained my position.

CeeCee just gave up on the cards, and took us over to our house, while she had her grandmother come and watch the kids. We started in with seducing our lovers, and seeing Jerome strip Jane answered many questions about why she liked it so much. He kissed her, firmly, and his hands darted all over her body to her forbidden areas, and she fell right into her natural rhythm of making love to him. As CeeCee and I slid into our hot sixty nine, Jane was sucking Jerome as she fingered herself.

CeeCee then had us trade partners, and Jane sucked my cock, stroking the shaft with her hand like she had for Jerome, deep throating me like she had for Jerome, and finally swallowing my load for the very first time. Jerome ate CeeCee out for the very first time, tracing her pink gash with his tongue as she instructed him on how he was going to do it every day for the rest of his life. We traded off, back and forth, and it was hotter than ever before. CeeCee even licked Jerome's cum out of Jane, which had to be my wife's first inter-racial Lez experience. We see them once a month, for "group therapy", and sneak our lovers away once a week. I could have told Jane that being a swinger would be OK. But it took the hard, cold reality of photographic evidence for her to learn that cheaters never prosper.

12