Cheating at a Political Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,378 Followers

"My name is Lars Erickson, I'm spouse to Julia Maier who was on the same PR course as your husband Benjamin last week. Do you know where he is right now?"

"Of course I know. He is visiting his old mother. Why do you ask?"

"Because Julia has confessed to me that she and Benjamin shared a bed and fucked every night at the course. Now he is sitting outside my house in a red BMW and refusing to leave before poor Julia goes out to him, which she refuses to do. The neighbors are beginning to ask what's going on out there. If he have not left within three minutes, I'll call the evening tabloid newspapers and tell them about the cheating and sex orgies at their political courses."

"I'll take care of this, I beg you not to call the papers. I promise that he will never harass her again."

I went out again and within a minute I saw him talk in a cell phone before he left with a "burn out" on the street. I saluted his departure with the finger.

When Julia returned I told her that her 'man in her life' had been asking for her. She got worried and shouted, "Did you hurt him?"

"No, such a wimp as me is not supposed to do things like that. I kindly told him to leave my property, which he did without any objection. The poor man was obviously totally lost because he was searching for the old folks home where his old mother lives. If you don't believe me, you can ask his wife Magdalena because it was she who told me about him visiting his old mother."

I thought I noted a glimpse of smile in her face when she replied, "Wimp? You are rude, you are mean and you are nasty but nobody can call you a wimp."

"Thank you Good Lord for Julia's awakening."

She accepted my invitation to join me at a coffee break. We talked about our son and to my great pleasure we could do it in a polite manner without any arguing and shouting. We decided that not get any authorities involved in the custody matter as long as Julia was living in my house. She even begged me not to bring Jennifer or any other girl to the house for humiliating her. I agreed and she, voluntary as her own suggestion, promised to take care of my laundry.

Not much happened the next week. I spent the Wednesday evening with Jennifer at her apartment and got a tasty meal and great sex. I really began to like Jennifer and couldn't understand why her relations didn't last longer than they did.

During the Friday Julia rang me at my job and invited me for a dinner during the evening. She even asked if she was allowed to have the dinner in the dining room. I accepted and she had cooked a delicious meal, bought my favorite wine, and got it romantic with candles and everything. We had a pleasant small talk and she accepted to join me to the supermarket for shopping on Saturday morning. Then she asked me, "Do you hate me for betraying your confidence?"

"No, I don't hate you, I feel sorry for you because even you are a victim in this mess."

"I'm sorry for what I have done to you."

"It is not my business and you don't need to say anything but how is it going for you and Ben?"

"Not going at all, I haven't talked to him since I got off the train a week ago, and now I really regret that I ever met him. Please believe me when I say that he is not 'the man in my life' any longer. I can't understand how I could let him do what he did. He has turned my life to a total mess. What about Jennifer and you? Do you love her? Is she moving in here when you've thrown me out?"

"Jennifer is a good girl and I've told her that I like her very much but even my life is in such a mess that I'm not able for think about any new relation for the time being. I don't want to throw you out, and Jennifer have never asked to take your place here, after all she is your best friend."

"My friends don't fuck you."

"Please remember, nowadays I'm only a dumped ex."

"It was you who dumped me, I had no intention dumping you. But I confess that it was my own fault, which caused you to dump me. Cheating you with Ben was the worst mistake I even done in my life. Do I have any chance to win you back sometimes in the future?"

"Yes."

"When? How long must I wait for that chance?"

"Accept my terms and we can start right now."

She got a happy smile in her face when she heard my "yes". I had expected that question and had already thought out my two terms, which I told her. I wanted her to skip all politics and skip all her earlier limits in our sex life. I knew that a week was a short time to keep her "in the cold" before taking her back after what she had done. But it is always better to leave such a crap behind oneself as soon as possible and it is better to look forward and work for the future than look back and dwell on about the old crap. She is a good mother and we have a son to take care of.

She accepted my suggestions without any objections or comments about skipping the politics. Julia had a happy smile in her face when she mentioned that the improved sex was no problem. She loved me more than ever and had wanted to do her best get it anyway. Julia breathed a sight of relief when she understood that these two terms was all I wanted. I told her that I didn't demanded to know any details of what Ben and she had done and I even told her that I promised to forgive all her cheating if she confessed it now. She swore that the only thing she had done before was some necking with a guy three years ago. He had persuaded her to wank his cock with her hands, nothing else. We had a long talk about what we expected of the future and it was late in the night before we fell in sleep in my bed without any sex.

As the first thing at Saturday morning we began our new improved sex life with tender lovemaking as a soft start. Thereafter she rang to her local political boss and skipped everything she was into in the local politics.

When reading the local morning paper I found very pleasant story from out county capital. It began; "HASSEL OUT OF POLITICS, One of the leading politicians in our county, Mr. Benjamin Hassel has now left his party and all his political activities."

I rang a baby-sitter for our son and booked a table for two at a romantic inn for the evening. During our dressing for the evening Julia gave me the best blowjob I ever got in my life. I have never regretted taking her back.

Winterfrog
Winterfrog
1,378 Followers
12