All Comments on 'Cheating At Cards Ch. 02'

by newjayne

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Excellent

Great ch.2. The question is, will Patsy try to get revenge sex after discovering her jerkoff asshole prick cheating husbands ways? I'm waiting...

chytownchytownover 11 years ago
Good Reading****

I like your style I hope there is more to come. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Typical bitch

Still no proof he cheated, but it would not really matter to her. She is all about finding any reason to justify the fact she wants to be a slut.

Oldfatjane uses these story to justify her lack of character.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
she has no real proof

so if she does it and finds out that they lied and it was just a fantasy what is she going to do.

Doing things without talking to your spouse like that only invites trouble.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 11 years ago
Gee, what to wish for?

Very clear start in the two chapters to date. This is a horny babe who is highly satisfied with a single outlet, even if he SEEMS to be fairly domesticated. If she were tempted to 'surrender her control' then she would probably be reconsidering the most dominant Bull around. Calvin would certainly forgive her outburst (with some retaliatory humiliation)! It doesn't seem likely...especially given her Gossip-Central Mom! But if she simply pursues her data-gathering quest in hopes of clarifying (and maybe rectifying) her marital and family-friend situations, then she would not qualify as a 'Loving Wife', but would verify her nickname! Waiting with bait-breath (after eating sashimi!) I will rate after this develops some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great start ..a good wife

is he cheating and does he want to ruin a good wife.. she has the proper morals and seems to be a normal female who believes in one man relationships. so what will we find out in the next chapter.. did he give her an std. what will her night out turn into a adventure or will see her friends are no better than his behavor towards marriage.. dont get married if you want to cheat . the repercusions are not worth it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
So she's sad that her husband wants her to cheat

And decides that her marriage is over. So the first thing she does is cheat on him? What. The. Fuck?

This is in the wrong catagory...but I don't think they have a "Stupid as Fuck" catagory.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Perhaps a revenge fuck is in the works

If she thinks her marriage is over , she may get a bit wild and get her pussy stretched out by some big cock guy that will ring her bells.

Looking forward to the next chapter.

Thanks for the read.

ythebadgerythebadgerover 11 years ago
Jesus! No wonder they're anonymous!

There really are some thick pieces of shit reading these stories and commenting on them. They read a story of a wronged wife and immediately assume that she's going out to look for a 'revenge fuck'?

Didn't they notice the bit where she said she wouldn't be having sex with ANYONE until she saw the result of her blood test?

The only people who don't know that (apart from a few dickheads making their dumb comments) are the other characters in the story.

I've given it 5* to help make up for those who've given it 1 to match their IQs!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stories great

I like the way you seem to be able to run with your story. All parts seem to fit together and roll right along.......even with the little side bars of info........yet you still leave the reader hanging, of not quite sure how you are going to end it. It appears headed one way, but you seem to have what it takes to change in mid stream. So....I gather you are a proffesional of words, in one form or another. Looking forward to other stories.Thnx

DWornockDWornockover 11 years ago
I rated it 4**** because it was not in the least erotic.

However, it is interesting and flows well with the other chapters I read so if I could I would change my rating to 5*****.

She appears to be an excellent and faithful wife that unfortunately appears to have married a pervert that doesn't deserve her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
DMoron

jesus, he fucks. Poorly, I imagine.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous