Cheating Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers

"It's okay, baby, take your time. Let it stretch a little before you try again."

"After a minute or so, the pain subsided and it began to feel sweet again. Terry carefully tried again and took a little more"

"Atta Girl, just go easy. You can take it. After all, you were made to pass a baby through there. You'll stretch a lot before you do any damage to yourself."

Terry tried again and more slid inside of her. This time it didn't hurt as much The next try was easier and she took more than she had taken on her prior attempts. She slid her hand between them to see how much more she had left to go. There was a good three inches left. She felt ready so she tried again about two more inches slid in, but it hurt like hell. It seemed like the end of her tunnel.

"Just relax, Sweetheart. Enjoy what you've got. You don't need to try to take more. Come here." Bill pulled Terry down and kissed her passionately as he began slowly and gently to slide in and out of her.

The pain was gone and the sweet feeling of sexual pleasure was there to replace it. Terry felt more sexually fulfilled than she ever had in her life. Soon she was answering Bill's movements with her own.

Bill was concentrating hard on an imaginary baseball game to maintain control over his own body as he felt the sweet warm silkiness of Terry's wet cunt clenching and milking his hot cock. He began to move a little faster and thrust a little harder against the end of the tunnel.

Terry fought the pain and thrust back into the sweet pleasure Bills hard cock was giving her. Despite the pain she was beginning to feel almost ready to climb the sugar mountain toward another orgasm. The pain diminished and Terry became aware that she now had all of Bills huge cock inside of her.

"Good girl! I knew you could do it. You've got it all now. Just relax for a moment and feel it inside of you" Bill stopped thrusting and pushed Terry back into an upright position.

The new position hurt again due to the increased penetration but the pleasure of the huge cock filling Terry's cunt soon overrode the pain. Terry had it all and she loved every inch of it as she began to rock and rotate her hips a little, exploring how it felt so deep inside of her. Little by little the pleasure took over and Terry began her climb toward the summit. "God, Bill, You feel so good in me. Oh fuck that feels so good. I'm gonna cum so hard. I can feel it. Oh god! Yes! Oh Yes! Cum with me Bill! Cum deep inside of me! Oh God, yes baby! Terry rode Bill's cock like a wild woman.

Yes, I'm with you baby! That's it Sweetheart, fuck! Bill pounded Terry's hot cunt for all he was worth. The cum boiled up from his balls. He pulled her hips hard down on his cock and felt the sweet spurts bathe the slick walls of her pulsing cunt as she went over the edge and squeezed his cock with her spasming cunt muscles.

When it was over, Terry collapsed on Bill's chest and lay there with her face tucked into his neck trembling while he held her close in his strong arms.

"Was it all you imagined it would be?" Bill asked.

All Terry could say was: "Mmmmmm."

They laid there and cuddled until all to soon, Bill had to leave.

Unfortunately, Shirley was just coming home and saw Bill step out into the hallway. "Hi, I'm Shirley, Terry's roommate."

Oh, Oh. I'm caught. Can we talk?

Sure. Let's go sit outside.

Shirley led Bill out the side door to a park bench in the small courtyard. You know she's engaged don't you?

"Yes, I do."

"You aren't going to break it up are you?"

"No, I'm not. I'm married and I don't want any trouble for Terry or myself. I need to be sure you'll keep it to yourself that you saw me."

Good, because I'd have to kill you if you were out to split them up. You sure are a good-looking stud. I can't blame her for jumping your bones. By the way, Give me a call if you ever want a little extra."

Shirley was a 5'4' honey haired blonde with a size 36D rack. She weighed a nice 136 lbs and was a sight hard for a black man to refuse.

"Can I get your phone number?"

"Sure." Shirley took a pencil and a small address book from her purse and wrote her number on it for him.

"I need to kill a little time so terry won't think we met when I come in. Wanna join me for a coffee at Denny's.

"I'm sorry, but I can't right now, I need to get home pretty quick."

Terry was in her bed, sound asleep when Shirley got home.

Shirley went to sleep smiling over the new possibilities that lay open to her.

Ted was surprised to hear Shirley's voice when he answered his phone the following Tuesday afternoon. He knew that Terry worked until eight o-clock at the hospital.

"Hi, Ted. I'm sorry to bother you and I wouldn't but I don't know who else to call. I really need your help with something. Can you come over around five o-clock."

"Yeah, I think I can Shirl' What's up?"

"I bought a mirror for my dresser. They delivered it today but I can't lift it to get it screwed on. It shouldn't take too long for the two of us. I'll have some cold beer waiting in the fridge."

"Okay, See you at five then."

Ted liked Shirley for her candidness She was bold, direct, and honest. Her soft skin, pretty face and fine body helped. Had he not been engaged to Terry, he would have made a move on her long ago. Helping her was a small thing. Maybe, just maybe, he'd see something that might be a nice turn on.

Ted arrived at the apartment right on time. Shirley had just recently got home and hadn't changed out of her work clothes yet. The big mirror was next to the door in the living room still in it's protective wrappings. "Hi, Ted, thanks for coming over. Grab a beer out of the fridge and make yourself at home while I go get out of these work clothes."

Ted got the beer and flopped down on the living room sofa, just across from the door to Shirleys bedroom. He almost froze in mid-air. Shirley had left the door open and was in the process of undressing.

"Hey Shirl', did you forget to close the door?"

"Nope. I just thought it might be easier to talk if I left it open. Don't you like watching me change?"

"I'm just afraid I might like it too much."

"What if you did?" Shirley flirted.

"I just might come in there, rip the panties right off of your ass, Throw you down on the bed and rape you until you pass out."

"You can't rape a girl that wants it, but why don't you do it anyway."

"God Shirl'! Terry would kill both of us."

"So don't tell her about it then. I'm sure not going to tell her." The strip tease was almost over. Shirley was down to her bra and panties.

"So? Are you just going to sit there staring at me? Or do you need to see more?" Shirley unhooked her bra and held it in place with her hands for a moment, Then looking right into Ted's eyes she let it fall to the floor."

"Ted's hard cock pulled him up from the sofa and across the living room into Shirley's bedroom." He kissed her lips as he took her tits in his hands and started fondling them. As the kiss grew he squeezed her nipples until he heard her moan."

When the kiss ended, Shirley spoke first. "I've wanted this for a long time."

"Me too, You have to understand that I love and still want to marry Terry, but I've wanted to fuck you since the first time I saw you."

"I hope you do love Terry. I don't need or want any long-term entanglements at this point in my life, but I've watched you with Terry. I've seen how you treat her and it's made me envious of her. I've also seen her shortly after you two have had sex. She looks very fulfilled and hotter than a freshly fucked fox in a forest fire. I don't know what you do but I want some of it for myself. I waited because I needed to be sure that you wouldn't turn me down and then tell her about it. Or worse, not turn me down and tell her about it. I like Terry. She's a good friend. However, what she doesn't know about won't hurt her. Besides, it's only a little piece of your ass. There will be enough left for her so that she won't miss it. We're friends and we can play a little when no one else is around. Now, shut the door, get out of those damn clothes and fuck me."

Ted kicked the door shut as he pulled the polo shirt over his head and off.

Shirley nipped at his tiny nipples and raked her fingernails across his chest as he kicked his shoes off.

Before he could reach his belt, her hands were already there.

"I want to unwrap this present myself." Shirley said as she unzipped Ted's trousers. She tugged them down over his hips and was right there to greet it as his hard cock popped out. "Oh Yes! He's beautiful. Big enough to make me happy, and not too big." Shirley kissed the head and then took it into her hot and willing mouth."

Ted put is hands on Shirley's head and gently fucked her mouth as she sucked him. Just as he felt the tingle at the base of his cock that signaled an approaching orgasm, Ted pulled Shirley to her feet and laid her down on her bed. "It's your turn. I've dreamed about kissing all over your hot little body for a long time, and I can't wait any longer." Ted kissed her lips with a little butterfly kisses until she pulled him in for a full, passionate, tongue -sucking kiss that curled his toes. He took her left tit into his mouth and sucked hard at the nipple, swirling his tongue around it and gently raking it with his teeth. Then he did the same to her right tit. He kissed all over her neck with small suckling kisses that raised goose bumps all over her back.

Shirley closed her eyes and gave herself over completely to the pleasure sensations that her body was receiving.

Ted kissed her tummy and licked her navel. Then he went back to sucking her tits. Suddenly he moved down and kissed the inside of her thigh, Then he kissed her tummy near her hip as he pulled her panties off

Shirley couldn't guess where she would feel his wonderful mouth next. All she knew was that he was driving her crazy with the unpredictable pleasure. Wherever he touched felt like sweet warm honey. This man seemed to know every little pleasure spot on a woman and he was using every one of them. She gasped as she felt him take her big toe into his hot wet mouth and suck it. Now he was at the inside of her thigh again. Her hips pushed her hot pussy toward his face as she felt his cheek brush over the fine blond hair on it. Then she was being rolled over onto her tummy. She felt his teeth as he nipped at the back of her neck. He kissed her neck below her ear, then her shoulders. Every where he kissed, he left that spot wanting more. Every spot seemed like it was linked right to her pussy. Shirley trembled as she felt his hot mouth working it's way down her spine. She gasped out loud when he nipped her at the top of her ass cheek where the sciatic nerve crosses over the hip. She felt his tongue in the crack of her ass and tried to catch it but he was too fast. He was kissing the backs of her thighs right near her ass, then he was biting and nibbling at her ass cheeks. Shirley was going toward a sensual over-load and the anticipation of feeling Ted hot mouth sucking on her clit was too much. Shirley rolled suddenly and caught him between her thighs. Before he could move she pushed his head onto her pussy and grabbed his ears.

Ted grinned at her aggressiveness and began to lick along her slit. Soon his teasing had her hips thrusting wildly at his face. He felt her tugging at his ears. Ted knew what she wanted and it was time to give it to her. He moved up to her hot clit and took it into his mouth.

Shirley gasped at the sudden sweet pleasure. It was almost too much. She felt the tingly beginning of a powerful orgasm. Each beautiful swirl of Ted's hot tongue brought her closer to it.

Ted was in control and he was playing her like a Stradivarius violin. He pressured her pubis with his chin causing her clit to swell and become more sensitive. He suckled the swollen clit gently teasing it as Shirley climbed higher and higher toward her climax. He felt her tension with his hands under her ass cheeks. When she neared her peak, he held her there, easing off to prevent her from going over, then bringing her on again for as long as he could.

Shirley felt like she would go out of her mind. She was so close and Ted kept teasing her. Each time he brought her on she thought this would be it. The pleasure was like a powerful sweetness far beyond that of sugar. She was ready to throw herself completely into her orgasmic pleasure. Then, almost with tearful disappointment she felt it slipping back away from her. Then suddenly she was climbing closer! She wanted to cry out but she was afraid he'd let her slip back again. She wanted to beg him but she couldn't speak through the pleasure she was feeling. It seemed like he held her right at her peak forever. Once again he was bringing her on. She prayed that this would be it as she gripped the bed sheet with both of her hands. Closer she came. Oh, ooohhhh! I'm cumminnnnnggggg! At last she was over and plunging into the heavenly sweetness of an orgasm that totally engulfed her body and mind. It passed leaving her relaxed and trembling with joy. Ted was softly licking her slit and the entrance of her tunnel bringing her down easy. She reached down and affectionately began rubbing his head that had given her so much pleasure.

"Come up here Ted" Shirley urged, "Lie here with me for a little while."

Ted moved up took her into his arms, and kissed her.

"Mmmm, that was beautiful. I could use a lot of that"

"So could I. You have a very sweet taste, and I love the way you enjoy it."

Ted moved a little and began softly rubbing Shirley's mound.

"You have beautiful hands, so gentle, but firm."

Shirley felt the glow beginning again. She reached down and took Ted's cock into her hand, jacking it a little as he rubbed her mound. She rotated her hips a little as she felt Ted's finger slip into her wet slit and slide up into her welcoming cunt. He added another finger and began stroking her G spot.

Shirley's her strokes on Teds cock soon became fast and erratic. He rolled between her legs and guided his hard cock into her.

"Oh yes, baby, I need you deep inside of me so bad. Oh Yes, You feel so good." Shirley locked her legs over Ted's hips and drew him into her as far as he could go. "Fuck me baby, I'm all yours."

Ted fucked her slow and easy at first, then he increased the tempo, He had to imagine that he was driving a car in a race to keep from cumming prematurely but soon he felt Shirley begin to climb toward another orgasm. "Atta girl, cum for me. Let me feel you cum all over my cock. Give it to me honey."

"Oh baby, I love how you feel inside of me. I want to feel you cum deep inside of me."

"Suppose I make you pregnant"

"I'm on the pill, but I'd raise your baby anyway if you'd love me like this once in a while"

"O-boy I'm almost there."

"I'm right with you baby, give it to me."

Ted started fucking her as hard and fast as he could. "Cum baby" Cum! Oh God! Cum!

Shirley came when she felt Ted's first spurt. "Oh yes, baby! Give it to me. Fill me with your sweet cum! Oh yes, Ted! Yessss! Yessss! Oohhhhh!

When it was over they laid in each other's arms and cuddled for a while.

"Oh shit! It's seven thirty already. Ted suddenly exclaimed. We better get that mirror up.

Luckily, the task was easy and they had it done by seven forty five. Ted was dressed and out the door before Terry left the hospital.

When Terry got home, Shirley was dressed in jeans and a T-shirt, polishing her new mirror.

The first days of the week were always a little hectic at work for both Terry and Ted, but by Wednesday night Terry was missing Ted, so she called him on his cell. He was still working but said he'd be over as soon as he could finish up. It would take about half an hour.

Ted was an appliance repairman. As luck would have it, his last job of the day was the worst one of the day and took longer than he expected. He tried to call Terry to let her know he would be later than expected but got her voice message instead. Bewildered, he left her a voicemail.

Terry greeted Ted at her door with a big hug and kiss, "Hi honey I missed you"

Ted took her ass cheeks in his hands, pulled her into his hard cock and kissed her more passionately. "I missed you too babe."

Shirley, from her chair near the TV jokingly said, "Where's mine?"

Ted laughingly replied, "I don't know where he is."

"I thought you'd be here sooner."

"I had a problem with that last job. It took me longer than I expected. I tried to call you."

"My cell battery was low so I put it on the charger. I must have shut it off when I did." Terry's heart felt like it skipped a beat. Oh shit! Thank God Bill called before Ted got here. But what if he ever calls while I'm with Ted? "You must be hungry, Honey. Let me go pee first, then I'll fix you a Sandwich." Terry stopped by her bedroom on her way to the bathroom and shut her cell off, vowing to remember to shut it off every time Ted was around. Sure she could tell Bill that he had a wrong number, once or twice but too many times might be a tell tale.

As she took Ted into her bedroom, Terry worried that their lovemaking might be different. What she didn't know was that Ted was also worried about the same thing. The first few kisses seemed just a little awkward but they blamed the awkwardness on their selves. The awkwardness passed as the passion rose. Soon they were fucking like a pair of bunnies again, each totally oblivious to the other's transgression, and each totally willing to keep right on transgressing.

luvpsy
luvpsy
68 Followers
12