All Comments on 'Cheating Pt. 05'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67about 6 years ago
Delicious... five stars!

Love the sense of "Oh no we shouldn't," that morphs itself into "fuck me." Wonderfully naughty seduction at its finest. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
confront him with evidence

​i​ must convey my affection for your generosity supporting men and women that absolutely need solution to their cheating spouse . ​y​our special commitment to solving a cheater across appeared to be amazingly productive and has in every case encouraged professionals like me to realize their goals. ​t​his useful spy guide indicates much a person like me and even more to a union who always want to know if their spouse is loyal or not. ​t​hanks ​medialord​; from everyone of us. ​d​eep down in my heart I highly recommend ​medialord ​ ​(hacksecrete@gmail.com) ​call and text him ​​617-402-2260​ He is a panacea to all spy job. ​t​his is great!!!

GandalfTheGeekGandalfTheGeekabout 6 years ago
Love it and the series

I really enjoy your style and I loved the “oh no” to “please yes” seduction too. These are great fantasies

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
Nice read, more please

You’re a very good writer. I love your work xoxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Excellent

Excellent

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I read all five parts, now I know what my wife feels when she fucks someone from work, how she ends up full of come at the office party, how she comes home to me like nothing happened, how it's easy for her to deceive me, how easy it is to lie to me, the man she claims she loves, and how unexpectedly easy I found it to dump her...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
868 Followers
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Cheating Pt. 04 Previous Part
Cheating Series Info