Cheating Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't, not really, you want exactly what I want, don't you?" Greg went on thrusting his cock harder in my hand.

"No Greg, no, we can't."

"We can, and we're going to," he grunted getting three fingers a decent way into my soaking pussy.

"Please Greg, no," I pleaded knowing as well as he did that I didn't really mean it.

He was tugging at the waist band of my thin trousers as he whispered huskily into my ear.

"I want you Chrissy. So. Fucking. Badly."

I grabbed the waist band as well, trying to hold my trousers in place.

"We can't, no, stop," I groaned as his teeth bit into my nipples sending a shock of pain and even more intense sexual arousal through my dripping pussy.

He stopped pulling on my trousers and tried another tack. He had no intention of raping me, but the use of a degree of force was fair game, really, for that's what I was, he rationalised, fair game. Nothing but fair game would be in a shelter like this, with their top pulled down, their tits bare, holding his cock as he finger-fucked me. Yes, real fair game and the sort that had been around a bit. He knew that I was as up for it as he was.

He kissed me, squeezed my breasts, pinched my nipples and slid his fingers effortlessly in and out of my soaking pussy.

"I really do want you Chrissy, don't you want me?"

"Yes, no. Oh Greg, this is so unfair."

"I know babe, but life is too and so is sex, you have to take it when you can get it. You must know that, being married."

"I'm not married, I'm divorced."

"So why are you wearing the fucking ring?"

"To put off dirty buggers like you," I grinned.

"Didn't work well, did it?"

My hips were reacting to his fingers and moving them in time to the slow surges in and out of my pussy and the thrusts in my hand.

Greg turned on the pressure.

"You want to be fucked, don't you?"

"No, no not here, we can't"

"But you do want to be fucked don't you."

I whimpered, gritted my teeth and pushed myself against his hand, but didn't reply.

"Don't you?" He grunted shoving his fingers hard and deep into my cunt. "Don't you? You want to be fucked right now, here, by me, don't you?"

The words came out of my mouth without my meaning to let them.

"Yes," I groaned.

"Yes what?" Greg asked holding his fingers rigid deep inside my now spasming pussy. "What do you want Chrissy?"

I didn't reply.

"Tell me, tell me what you want."

Still I didn't reply. I couldn't; well, I felt that I couldn't.

He surged his cock hard in my hand and almost slid his fingers out. "Want me to stop?" He asked taking quite a risk. But Greg knew exactly what he was doing.

"No, no," I whimpered.

"What then, you don't want me to stop?"

"No."

"So you do want to be fucked?"

"Yes."

"You do want me to fuck you?"

"Yes, Greg, yes, I do."

"You want my big cock in you don't you?" He said thrusting it at my hands again.

I held it tight, adoring the feeling, and sobbed.

"Yes Greg, yes I do."

"Tell me."

"What?"

"Tell me what you want."

"How do you mean?"

He surged it against me again. "Tell me what you want me to do with this?"

I got the message. I was defeated, gone and now totally defenceless. The tears of part frustration, part guilt and part excitement were streaming down my face as I moaned.

"I want you to fuck me with your big cock Greg."

And that is precisely what he did. With me I leaning against the wall my trousers round my knees, my boob tube round my waist, Greg fucked me hard, fast and very dirty and I loved every moment of it.

12