All Comments on 'Cheating To Save A Marriage'

by Rico Suave

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
great

totally awesome, every man, like that's, dream cum true!!!!

fakers51fakers51about 19 years ago
hard to comment

It is hard to comment on this, unless he gets to start eating the come of the lover out of her cunt. Also you can miss what you can't measure. That is her pussy and she is just loaning out to you'll and don't forget.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
STUPID

STUPID..........

ChagrinedChagrinedover 17 years ago
Very Interesting...

und schtupid. Cheating to save a marriage. What a concept! The very definition of an oxymoron. Like when I was a young man and we were "fighting for peace". :-) I tried "fucking for virginity" but that didn't work either. :-(

Enlighten me. Just how does this save a marriage? Does the husband now trust this woman with his finances? Will he trust her to donate a needed kidney, or something? Would she now risk her life to save his? If I held a gun to his head and one to her lover's, sure in the assurance one is going to die, which will she choose?

As a writer, you failed to provide any redeeming features to the characters.

Nope, I don't see anything being saved here. Christ could save this marriage but then why would he want to? You can delete this comment anytime.

C

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What does she do next?

Again, what does she do next? Eat his turds like

Baby Ruths? This son of a bitch gives a bad name to men! Imagine hiding in his room and peeking and jerking off.... Maybe Daddy should come home and spank her and him? SHIT! NEVER READ ANYTHING THAT MADE ME WANT TO PUKE SO BAD!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice

Real nice for starters. My wife and I loved it! The ending was just wonderfull.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 15 years ago
She is just a cheating slut

He should tie her up to the bed that she just fucked a lover and whip the ass off of the slut. Mark her body with welts from his belt that her lover wouldn't want anything to do with her. If the stupid cunt still cheats on him, he should beat the shit out of her lover, make him know that it's not a good thing to cuckold him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The husband is a little wussy wimp with the

imagination of a worm. He should be made to clean off the guys cock with his mouth and lick the shit off their asses so they will not have to use toilet paper. The wife has waited long enough and put up with his sorry ass long enough now she should fuck all the guys in town and he should like their asses for them. That's all bastartd like it are good for.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Forget the haters!

They have to know what they are getting when reading a story in the Loving Wives section. I am seventy years old and my wife is sixty one, and just like most of the stories start, she is still very attractive. With the help of Cialis I am able to have satisfactory sex with my wife. But I know she needs more then just what I have to offer. We agreed that she should have sex with other men. She only fucks men that are our friends, no strangers. All the cliches that appear in these Loving Wives stories are exactly what we do. Joyce, my wife, loves fucking these men and I enjoy watching and listening to them. She has 6 men that she fucks regularly and I am very happy for her. Sometimes they go on movie and dinner dates and sometimes the men just come to our house.

I love watching everything that happens. From making out on the couch all the way to when he cums in her pussy or mouth. Just seeing Joyce naked with another man is exciting to me. Knowing other men find her attractive and fuckable. Like most of the men that write these true or fantasy stories, my favorite is watching Joyce suck their cocks. Anyway, These things do happen, I know that from firsthand experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Oh yeah anon, you are also a senile mindless shithead !!

God,what a world we are living in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It would have been better to just shove one of the roses up the lover's asshole -

then the reat into his wife's pussy - and let them pick the thorns out.

Possibly the dumbest story I've ever read, and with the most pathetic characters.

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Cheating...

he would never had accepted the cheting...Different if they have talked about it before...

tazz317tazz317almost 10 years ago
FLOWERS FOR HIS SWEET

she is a cheat and he is a cuck. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story...

Great story. I often think about catching my wife fucking other guys when I come home. I like reading about other guys that want their wives to get fucked like I do. Unfortunately, she doesn't want to fuck anybody else even though I have suggested she she should try it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I feel like the second ending was the better choice

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
really Good!! Gave it a 5

to help offset the asshole of LIT, dear anony whose wife cheated on him their entire marriage

MartyMBMartyMBalmost 5 years ago
Huh?

What happened to kicking in Mark's nuts? Don't you believe in punishing adultry? Why should Mark be allowed to leave the house with his head intact? Reconcile if you can, but make sure that guy knows that a ring on the finger means "off limits."

HanksvilleHanksvilleabout 4 years ago
The 2nd ending ...

The 2nd ending gets my vote! I really enjoyed your story! Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Go with version 2!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck watches his whore with another man.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

CHEATING TO SAVE A MARRIAGE= ROFLMFAO

I love when a nonsensical title is laughably backwards.

If cheating would save a marriage there would be a whole lot less divorced or couples in R than there is, junior.

This was written by a total idiot.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

5 stars! Some marriages are saved by infidelity. Mine was. Sometimes women need more sex than their husbands can give them. Have you ever thought about why there is so many divorces and it is most always the woman that initiates it?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRico Suave@Rico Suave
Writing for me is an outlet for my sexual imagination which has always been extremely active. I'm not one to hold back when it comes to sex. I am very open and honest about all aspects of my sexual desires and I've been lucky enough to have experienced most of my fantasies. ...