Cheating Wife, But So Much Worse...

Story Info
I caught my wife cheating, but it's so much worse...
11.6k words
2.87
143.5k
103
224
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I've been reading a lot of cheating stories on Reddit lately, and it made me want to try my hand at it. I don't want to post this fiction on a site where real people may be dealing with real pain, so I porn'ed it up a little and set it loose on you guys. I couldn't find an editor for this one so please forgive any grammar issues. Enjoy.

Author's Aside: I don't know why I am into infidelity so much right now. I keep listening to these badly robo-voiced reddit stories on YouTube as background noise while I work and I can't get enough. Then I am inspired to go and start some new story based roughly on infidelity of some sort. I'm not cheating and never have, I have no suspicion that my wife is cheating or ever has...so WTF? I'm not that complex, I can usually figure out why my stupid brain zigs or zags. but I'm lost here.

I'm in a strange place right now. I discovered that my wife of two years is cheating on me, but it's so much...more...than that. For half a year she was screwing another man so that's a whole bucket of crazy right there, but the way things are playing out is...weird.

I'm 27, she's 24 and we got married a couple years ago. We met on the job while she was on a college internship. She's incredibly cute and gives off this vibe that really captured me. She's petite but high powered, very sharp, with auburn hair and brown eyes. We flirted a bit, went to lunch a few times, nothing big, but when her internship ended I was kind of devastated. I felt like I had found something worth pursuing and then it disappeared, but at the same time there was this life gap between us because she was still in school. We exchanged contact information but I figured she was long gone back to her life. I guess I made an impression as well because she reached out.

She called me and we started chatting and texting occasionally, then almost every day, then sending pics and so on. That spark I felt with her was real and we encouraged it to grow. We started up a long-distance relationship that had me travelling half the state away every weekend to be with her. Thankfully she had an apartment off campus so I wasn't sneaking into a dorm.

We were great, everything was perfect. I felt like the center of her world and I made her the center of mine. She is intense and focused and she's just got this way of making you feel special. I wasn't completely blind about the situation - she was in college and she was fit and sexy and beautiful and I told her I was concerned that I was a fling for her. She assured me she had found her one true love and she was good about convincing me. I asked her to marry me and she said yes.

We married the summer after she graduated. We kept it small and intimate, just our closest family and friends. Heather is very practical and not overtly romantic so she didn't want to waste a ton of money on a big wedding. That was fine by me. I was in heaven. Life was wonderful. She moved in with me, obviously, and her internship turned into a job with my company. We went to HR to make sure that was OK and as long as we weren't in the same report structure it was fine.

She is a social butterfly and quickly made friends at the office and at the gym. She's a fitness enthusiast and a gym rat, so that's a big part of her routine. She got her hours shifted to come in early and leave early so she could spend her afternoons working out. At first she was very sharing with her friends and activities, very quick to show me the joke Carol told or the funny meme Jenny posted, etc. She liked porn, too. She'd show me raunchy pics and suggest we go do that. We usually went and did that.

A bit over a year into our marriage, things started changing. We'd be on the couch watching a show with our phones out, or maybe working on our laptops, and she'd chuckle or smirk or something and I'd ask what Gina or Sheryll or whoever had to say today, and she'd brush it off as nothing. If I tried to get a look she'd shy away and playfully tell me to mind my own business. It was 'girl stuff.' In general, it boiled down to a more secretive attitude toward her phone and computer use. Then the time she spent with her friends started to increase. Not a lot, not crazy late or at improper times, just...more.

I'll admit, I never really let go of the trepidation I had about her being at college while I was at work, so I think I had a natural weakness there, a predisposition to be distrustful.

While all that got me a little suspicious, she started distracting me with sex. I've got a good mind for patterns, and hers stuck out pretty obviously. Any time I might have caught a whiff of her texting inappropriately, or being too involved with something she didn't want to share, there was likely to be an X-rated gif and a vigorous 'Netflix and chill' coming up within moments. If I caught her texting late at night while we should be asleep, a quick BJ would change the subject.

I won't lie, that worked well. For a while. But she assumed it was working perfectly and started to get a little brazen about it. She started to think she was hitting the reset button on my suspicion every time she shook her ass at me. I didn't have proof but I had plenty of circumstantial evidence. Her extra-curricular activities were changing, her attitude was changing, her phone behavior was changing, etc. I did some research...ok, that's kind of bullshit. I went on Reddit and started reading about other people's experiences with infidelity. Can't call that research, but it's where I learned a few things, like common practices of cheating spouses. The only thing not common to all these cheating stories I read is that the bedroom action didn't fail. If anything, it was getting better. We were going at it like newlyweds should - all the time.

I couldn't say that anything was 'wrong,' but I was still nervous. The other red flags were waving so I started snooping. Her phone didn't hold any big secrets. And she's in IT, which means she could probably hide whatever she wanted to pretty effectively. I found no incriminating pics or text threads, but I'm not real tech savvy so maybe I just didn't know how to dig for evidence. I'm more old-school. I've got a good-for-nothing nephew who can't keep a job and will do anything for a buck, so I had him tail my wife a few times. Basic stuff, like she'd claim she was headed to the gym and I'd call up Alan and ask him to do a drive-by and tell me if her car was there. A couple weeks of that got me her schedule. She was at the gym three out of the five days she claimed to be, but not on Mondays or Wednesdays.

I thought about hiring a private investigator but that's a significant expense so I decided to do the work myself. Since we worked at the same place and usually had lunch together, I made sure at lunch that she was still planning to go to the gym, 'as usual' on a Monday and ambushed her at her car at the end of her shift. She worked an earlier time frame than me, 6 to 3, so she could go to the gym and be home at a reasonable time. I met her at her car at 3:05 with my gym bag.

She asked me what I was doing and I said I wanted to work out with her. She was obviously perturbed and confused, but she soldiered on. She told me she forgot something in the office and ran back inside for a bit. With her phone. I'm sure she called off whatever she had planned. She came back, said something about feeling stupid because she had what she needed all along, and we went to the gym.

We worked out and didn't chat much, but I could tell she was annoyed. I surveyed the place and looked for anybody giving her extra looks but I didn't notice anything. It was mostly a bust, outside of that tell back at the office.

I did the same thing a few other times, randomly picking different days so she wouldn't notice, and that didn't help much either. I couldn't keep it up too long because I was supposed to be keeping regular hours. My boss was flexible, but only to a point. Plus, her number of guest spots per month got used up pretty quickly and I didn't want to buy a whole membership. I never caught her flat-footed again with the gym ambush.

Time goes by and I can almost ignore the little things. I still notice the late-night texts, the secretive phone behavior, the days off from the gym (I had Alan drive by a few more times to make sure,) and what seemed like more frequent girls' nights out. Then the hobby started up.

Obstacle courses. She got interested in these mud runs, Spartan and Tough Mudder and shit like that. She had a team from the gym who wanted to get into it, so they took a weekend trip a couple of states away to compete in a big one. She Invited me along and I took her up on it. I was naturally interested to share something new with her and just a little curious about if this was a ruse or not. Things were still good between us, very good in fact, but I just had this growing concern that I was missing something.

It was actually really neat to watch. The course was full of rope climbs and mud pits, a high wall and 'monkey bar' type setups, all apparently through over or under a lake of mud. I met her team; two men, Steve and Tony, and one other woman, Jada. I had met Steve and Jada at the gym on my few ambush visits, but not Tony. I took an instant dislike to the guy. He was almost as tall as me, but extremely fit. Hell, all of them were. I'm nice and tall at six-six, but I've got bad ankles and was never athletic. I'm definitely not out of shape, but these guys were very much IN shape.

Jada brought her husband Kevin but the boys didn't bring spectators, so I hung out with him while they were competing. I tried to chat him up a little about the relationships among the group but he was kind of checked out - nose in his phone, not very talkative.

The event was great, they weren't last, and they were caked and covered in wet nasty mud after about the first two minutes. The six of us went to dinner afterwards and I did my best to not glare at Tony. And honestly, he didn't give me a reason. Everybody was completely reasonable and nice and seemed true to purpose. I detected no funny vibes from anybody, except maybe the husband Kevin. It appeared to all be above board. After dinner and drinks I took Heather back to the hotel room for a slow, full body rub down and some gentle lovemaking. She was bruised and tired, but not that tired.

After that, it was every few weekends. Usually the courses were a medium-long drive away (Indiana is nice and centralized - everything is just far enough away that you feel like you should drive and not fly.) I attended the next one and a few others, but none of the other team members were bringing their significant others and I was feeling like a fifth wheel, so I left her to her fun. Nothing else had changed, really, and she was still distracting me with fabulous sex, so...I let it slide.

She was so sly, so careful, that when she screwed up it was kind of glaring. Suddenly a big race they really wanted to go to had an opening, and they got in. It was in Colorado, definitely a plane and a couple of days off for a long weekend. We made decent money so the expense wasn't a big issue, but the thing 'popped up' shortly after our company scheduled the annual physical inventory. That was an all-hands-on-deck thing for most departments. Definitely mine, so I'd be at the office all weekend, but conveniently not hers, so she had the time. That was just outright obvious to me. Heather is a planner, and web spinner, and definitely not prone to quick changes of course or capricious action. The situation felt very out of place and my suspicion spiked. I let her go, of course, but I checked up on her.

She flew out Thursday night, returning super-early on Tuesday (red-eye eastbound.) Friday after work I visited her gym. I asked for an application and lingered, slowly filling it out while scanning for her team members. I even scoured the bulletin board, looking for evidence of this sudden new race. Nothing. But I did see Jada.

I waved and got her attention and she came over, smiling nervously. She said hi and that she was surprised to see me, that she thought Heather and I were off at the big event in Colorado. Jada said she tweaked her ankle and couldn't go so they got a stand-in. She was lying, badly, making it up on the fly and stumbling, trying to cover for her friend. The more she tried to fill in the gaps, the more clear it became that she was full of shit. I thanked her flatly, obviously not buying her story. I saw fear and guilt in her eyes before I turned and left.

I sat in my car and tried not to melt down. She was half a country away with another man. They'd have three days and four nights to do...I knew what they'd do. And I couldn't get there and stop it. It had already happened. She'd been there almost a full day already. If there was a line to be crossed, and it hadn't been already, then it just happened within the last 20 hours. And I had helped her get there and told her I loved her before I dropped her off at the airport. She said she loved me more, like she always did.

I went home and just sat in a chair for a couple of hours, until after dinner time. It would be late afternoon there, two hours earlier. I called her.

"Hi Honey! How's Colorado?"

"Hi! It. Is. Amazing! You literally wouldn't believe it."

"Yeah? What wouldn't I believe?"

"Oh, all of it. The vibe out here is just...you wouldn't believe it! I already said that." She giggled and went on.

"The course looks incredible. This is a permanent setup so a lot of the obstacles are really big and involved. I'm going to get a real workout on this one." Yeah, I bet.

"That's great, I wish I was there to see you."

"You'd be bored. Lots of endurance stuff this time, along with the regular stuff you've kind of seen before." Was she being intentionally vague? And what did endurance stuff mean? I didn't want to know.

"Endurance stuff?"

"Yeah, like a whole marathon session between courses, and we sleep in a tent way out in the boonies, then go at it again in the morning. Which reminds me, I won't have my phone most of Saturday and Sunday. I'll be out of reach." You already are. And don't think I missed the 'go at it again' comment.

"Everybody on the team OK with the altitude?"

"Oh, yeah, you adjust pretty quickly."

"I always wondered if football teams had a disadvantage playing in Denver due to the altitude." Well...that's true...I do wonder. Do they?

"That was one of the reasons I wanted to come out a day early, to get acclimated, but I think we are good to go. Speaking of which, I need to scoot!"

"Dinner time with the team?" I kept mentioning the team to get her to lie to me.

"Dinner is definitely part of the plan. But I gotta go!"

"Ok, go. Nice to hear your voice. I miss you."

"You won't miss me for long. I'm only gone a few days."

"Still. Good luck, and I hope you have a good time."

"Thanks, Tiger! I will have an amazing time, I know it." Yeah, I bet.

"Love you, Rocket."

"Love you more!"

I didn't sleep that night. I imagined that she didn't either. How...? Why...? I had no end of questions and no way to get answers. I was a wreck but I tried to reroute my pity party into action.

What do I do next? How do I get proof? She can't be doing anything at the house because I am there more than she is, so I can't just set up cameras. She is the IT girl and I'm logistics so I don't have the technical knowledge or access to her devices to snoop that way. Private eye? Maybe. At that point I wasn't worried about the money so much. I decided to try the human angle first.

I called Jada on Saturday and asked if we could meet for lunch or dinner. I started out by telling her I knew Heather was cheating on me, and I didn't blame her for what she told me on Friday but that it was pretty obviously false. And I didn't blame her for anything else she might have done to facilitate Heather's infidelity. I just wanted to hear the truth. She was reluctant, so I told her to bring along her husband if she was nervous about being alone with an angry man. She told me they were separated and I said I was sorry to hear that, but if she'd like to bring some other friend to feel more at ease with me then that would be fine. I had to work on her a little but she eventually agreed.

She brought Tony with her. He saw my face as they approached the booth in the restaurant.

"You thought it was me," he said gently.

"Um...yeah. Yes, I did. Sorry, Tony." They sat together and both had sad looks on their faces.

"No worries, brother. You've got a right to be upset right now."

"Yeah. So, look, I understand you two are Heather's friends, and you are on her side in all this. I just want you to know that I'm not upset with you. You supported your friend and team-mate and I'm not a part of that, so you guys don't owe me anything, right? And I've got no beef with you. I just really want the truth." Tony spoke up for them.

"And we'll give it. Jada called me after she talked to you and we talked a little. We are 100% on board with telling you the truth. We aren't happy about the way those two have been behaving and we are tired of covering for them."

"Thank you, I appreciate that. So...Heather and Steve?" They nodded. Jada reached out her hand and I took it numbly. Steve. Steve! What the hell...he was...short, but everybody is short to me. He was almost short for Heather. He was plenty fit, sure, but he was...rat-faced and dull-eyed, seemed like the last one to get the joke or even make one. They guy was...dull...wet cardboard and colored pencil....so how the hell? Jada picked it up from Tony.

"I'm sorry, Noah, I really am, but...she's doing you wrong and I can't stand it anymore. She's been with Steve for months now." We compared dates and sure enough, it started around the time I started to suspect something. It had been almost six months at that point.

"And these obstacle course trips? I assume she stays with him when I don't go?"

"Yeah. Me and Kevin split because he thought I was fooling around with Tony. And, plenty of other shit that was already going on. Between us, I mean. But I wasn't messing with Tony at the time. When Heather and Steve take one room, me and Tony are stuck in the other, so I guess we were 'sleeping' together...when we could. Hard to actually sleep with Steve and Heather in the next room making all that...noise..." She seemed reluctant to go on, having obviously just stabbed me in the guts with her words.

This went on for a while, Jada and Tony obviously getting their guilt off their chests and spilling all the beans. Jada did most of the talking. She liked Heather and thought of them as besties and at first. I was an outsider so it was easy to not care about me or how she was treating me, but as I got closer to the group it humanized me and she started to have misgivings. She hated what Heather was doing to me. She said that after she met me she really had a hard time going along with Heather and Steve's affair and was dreading when I would finally reach out to her.

They dropped some other gems, like their pet names for each other. He called her Princess and she called him Ripper. Fucking lovely.

Tony was more forward about details, like he knew I would want them. He helpfully told me that Steve was nothing special in the junk drawer, as he had seen him many times in the gym locker room. At least I had that going for me. I'm tall and my equipment is proportionate. If she needed a bigger cock than mine then she had a personality disorder. The fact that they went at it for hours at a time was unpleasant information. I'm no one-pump-chump but our sessions rarely lasted more than maybe 30 minutes of penetration. I used to think that was pretty damn good. But Steve was into this tantric yoga bullshit and they would go on for hours.