Cheating Wife, But So Much Worse...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And she did. I'm ashamed to say I let her...but I did. I am ashamed to say it was some of the best sex I've ever had...but it was. I am ashamed to say she fell asleep in my arms, entangled in the sweat and lust of our acts...but she did. I am ashamed for so many things I did that night.

In the morning I had another bout of rage. Disgusted with myself for letting her use me like that, I told her to get out again, that I never wanted to see her again, that she was an insane slut and a dozen other curses. She pushed me up against the wall, fell to her knees, and sucked my cock like her life depended on it. I almost felt my soul leave my body when I came in her mouth, and she swallowed me down, quick and neat.

Then off to shower, dress, make-up, and off to work.

"I'll be staying with Seve tonight. I love you, husband."

I called in sick at work again, exhausted and half crazed and punch-drunk. I parked my ass in the kitchen chair, right next to all my lawyer notes from before.

And that's where I am right now. I typed it all out, hoping I could find the point where I fucked up, where I went wrong and my life exploded. Wondering how the hell I got here, wondering where I go next, and wondering...I fucking hate myself for even asking this but...

Is she right?