All Comments on 'Cheating Wife's Revenge Ch. 02'

by tpaman1132

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not really good

first part 3 pages no names. second part 10 pages (why in hell 10 pages to tell us nothing at all). who is Cin ? the cheating woman from part 1 ? who's the cheater with her. whats the husbands name. is anything relevant for this story or another one ?

I'm lost here and have no clue

m48gunnerm48gunnerover 11 years ago
Confused

We had a cheating wife in chapter 1, one who told herself she loved her husband, but at the same time cheated repeatedly.....so we waited for some continuation of the story.....were there consequences, did the husband become a wimp cuckold, were they able to save the marriage that she essentially destroyed with her cheating or did it go up in flames....and what we got was background on her. Perhaps interesting enough for a story in and of itself...but absolutely no help in figuring out where the marriage went or why. So......a major let down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you need to get back to your story

This 10 pages of back story was just frustrating to readers who want to know about the cheating wife in the present, and hear about the "revenge" promised in the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I'm Confused

I gave it 2 stars just cause i feel sorry for you, very rough first try at a story. Just not sure what story your trying to tell, very confusing story line. Thought it was possibly a cheating wife story, at the end of chapter 1 i though she was in for a surprise when she got home. Maybe like husband waiting for her to confront her or maybe even he had already moved out and she got a shock with a partially empty house? Hell after the first chapter i didn't know a single persons name for cripe sakes. So for 2nd chapter we have 10 pages of rambling past history of her life and still no resolution about whats waiting for her at home and still don't even know who she's married to.................

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
this chapter seemed as if it were another story from the first chapter

Just a bit confussed as to how this fits with the first chapter.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
gave u a 5

for the setup but this - well so what if she had sex in college - wrong story - want to know about now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I tried to make it make sence to me ! ! !

BUT, Can't get it to make any sence, a wast of my time ? ? ?

NEVER going to read u again.....bill

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Stupidly Disorganized

without any relationship between the chapters or the title.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still writing?

Hopefully our harsh criticism didn't scare you away from writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Seems like the author quit while he/she was ahead....

Interesting set up as others have stated in the first posting but then this dis-jointed, hardly relevant effort makes the author seem like an idiot. Was waiting for new chapters before commenting but it most likely a good thing the author quit while slightly ahead of another wimp/slut boring submission.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
it just keeps getting worse

the title does not make sense. the story does not follow from the first chapter. the characters are unrelated to the first chapter. a complete waste of time!

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
WTF

Does this mess have to do with Ch. 01 or revenge?

It was a colossal waste of time!

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 10 years ago
waiting for Ch. 01 to continue...

...only to discover that the author is too far gone over the edge. First, she doesn´t need revenge as she had cheated, - and now part two is something totally new. Tpaman: You are a loser, stop bothering the reader with your junk.

Lonewolf2013Lonewolf2013almost 10 years ago
Where the fuck did chapter 2 go, this is a different story

I am not sure the author is aware the next chapter of a story is usually a continuation of the first chapter. I am not sure what the fuck happen here but these are two separate stories that don't go together. I gave this a rating of " 1 " because it is the lowest I can give. What a piece of shit.

C_frommnC_frommnabout 9 years ago
I Agree

With Lonewolf this is like a Back story. where is the Chapter of why she had a Bad feeling coming home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
WTF

Absolutely no connection with chapter 1

sinsational83sinsational83almost 9 years ago
This was so damn stupid

WTF all you did was put a bunch of words here which had nothing to do with the first chapter. You have 10 pages of crap that says nothing. All it does is tell about her life growing up and her life in college big deal. what about her life with her husband ?

what about her reason for being in a motel room with some other guy who's not her husband ?

Secondly where the f*&k is the revenge. and for that matter where the hell is the ending chapter. It's just to bad there isn't a negative number here because that's all this deserves. Oh btw you might think about not writing any more shitty stories. this has to be the most dumb assed story I have ever read here on this site. It was just plain fucking stupid and it just pissed me off for wasting my time reading this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
What was this?????

And what did it have to do with chapter one? Did you post the wrong story? This was 10 pages about nothing to do with the first chapter. It makes no sense, whatsoever.

DrKenStoneDrKenStonealmost 9 years ago
You smoking crack while you write?

Chapter 1 drags along and then dies. Chapter 2 is ten pages of babble.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
IT LOOKS AND SOUNDS LIKE

payback in 4th gear. TK U MLJ LV NV

IndyOnIndyOnover 8 years ago
WTF?

In Chapter one Cin was having an affair without her husbands knowledge! In Chapter two her husband was telling her life story after finding out about her affair?

There doesn't seem to be any connection or better yet any transition from ch1 to ch 2.

We don't know how he found out or what he did about it and at the end of ch 2 there was no closure......no glue to put it all together! Also one of your tags was revenge but alas that was also missing. A very poor effort....I will not leave a rating because one star would be too many. Your writing isn't too bad so maybe a ch 3 to tie it all together might work....or maybe you should just try doing another story......AND..... Please know that a good editor not only helps with grammar and fixes punctuation but they can also help with thought process and story line organization. Hell...I had to edit my comments three times before posting them! LOL

griz375griz375about 8 years ago
Disjointed without a hint of continuity is the best thing I can say

Bad . . . . almost beyond belief, a suitable candidate to be removed from the site.

Thank God I didn't have to pay anything for the 'privilege' of wasting my time reading this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What is this

Maybe it was me but, how many stories can't make one complete story?

GoodhueGoodhuealmost 8 years ago
10 Pages of Donkey Dung!

One page of this possum poop would have been too much but 10 pages?! It reads like you were taking an all-day shit while writing! There's no continuity and the only emotion you evoke is frustration!

The best part of of this mess was the end. The feeling was that I could stop banging my head against the wall.

In the words of Roberto Duran : "No mas!"

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Huh!

I either missed something or you forgot to add something like a connecting chapter or two. No matter what the results were the same total confusion. I could not find a way Ch.1, 2, connects other than their names.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago
don't get it

did she even get caught cheating? too much time in her past, and i didn't catch the revenge.

WvrjjrWvrjjrabout 7 years ago
No connection to first story. WTF?

Terrible waste

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Glad i just skipped tk the comments

Ch1 was ok. After the 4th paragraph of ch 2 i could tell that this would be just rambling about the past of some other unrelated character. I just had a feeling i should just go to page 10 and read the comments. So glad i did. Definitely Not a win.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So what happened when she finally got home from her cheating rendezvous at the hotel where the cheaters forgot to close the drapes? Did the Husband hire a private Investigator who filmed her infidelity? upon arriving home and attempting to open the locked door that her key no longer worked? That her clothes were all in trash bags by the street? or a man walking up to her handing her an envelope saying You have been served?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wtf

What the fuck!

Total shit. Fuck you idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Waste of time people.

No proper ending, very boring a lot of the time and just plain urggghhh. Also this has no relevance to the first part either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Reason for submitting

Was there a reason this ridiculous rambling bunch of sentences were post here? If yes, please explain what it was.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
warning!

this chapter has literally NOTHING to do with chapter 1

It's also very hard to follow. Many characters introduced very sloppy.

LucasredLucasredalmost 6 years ago
Lame

Chapter 2 is just gratuitous sex. Lame gratuitous sex with many near misses described in excruciating detail. Nine pages too many.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Add my voice to the critics!

tpaman132

What the fuck were you smoking when you dreamed up this bizarre additional "chapter" ? My fellow commentators have already echoed my own sentiments about this submission. This wasn't a continuation of Ch 1, but was an entirely different tale with different characters. As I stupidly devoted my time to read it, I was hoping that you would somehow segway the plot into the original Ch 1. Boy oh boy was I in for a disappointment. Imauine if you will that you have just seen the original first Star Wars movie. The producers tell everyone that the next instalment is due. You sit in the movie theatre with your hopes high, when the credits finish rolling and you find yourself watching the second Harry Potter movie instead. Fucked yes? That is exactly the experience you gave to your readers. The correct term for this is "continuity". That is what you failed to provide!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Is there a reason for this chapter?

If there is a reason for chapter 2, you missed showing it. Ridiculous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One Word of Advice

Don't drink the bong water!

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Must concur

With others comments. You are in the wrong section or you are missing the point.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Yeah that was 10 pages of utter drivel and nonsense, didn't even seem connected to the first chapter at all. Very low score.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

This chapter 2 bore no resemblance to Chapter 1, which was a decent story that seemed to be reaching a climax, but the writer decided to go full-blown Herman Melville on us and changes stories and characters right in the middle...

.

It appears that someone's on the spectrum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Read chapter two thinking it would finish the unfinished chapter one, which was totally misnamed. Guess what? NO RESOLUTION! Thank goodness for speed-reading. OP write 2 stories in 2012. Two stories that were essentially circular vignettes of decent writing, but no plot, no theme and no point. Awful.

LoejtcLoejtcover 1 year ago

Don’t! Just don’t!!!!!! You’ll be sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Sorry but this story is a long boring story that never gets to the cockold revenge.

The story is a complete lie.

They need to ban this writer from this sight.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

not worth any constructive criticism. not enough time to dump the dung.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This story is 8 pages too long.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I thought this would be to finish the first story? Sadly disappointed. I hope if you wrote some more you FTDS and not consider your style as Naturalistic in form. Those stories are much better then your abilities at this point

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Cin actually did contact Joe to inform him about the crabs.. Joe told her, He had never been with anyone...If he now has crabs. it was from her... Cin was to learn, it wasn't Joe that gave her the crabs It was one of her cousins who had thrown his underwear into the clothes hamper with her undies, etc. Learning how she actually got infected. She called Joe again... He too got treated for crabs... She drove back out to the farm house. this time, she told her aunt where and why she was going... They began dating seriously and on their Tenth date, he asked her to marry him... they married ... Had three children and lived happily ever after.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous