Cheating with His Brother Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kao swiftly followed - what drake would not with such a hot cunt clenching and twitching around his shaft? She tipped forward over him, head pleasantly spinning, and was only stopped from falling face first onto his chest as the drake caught her, teeth clenched as if he was trying to hold back a greater pleasure, the moans and howls that would, perhaps, be enough to induce jealousy in his brother. But that was not the purpose of their liaison and the drake could have been as aware that their time together, with Fyr's grudging acceptance, if they could even call it that, was fragile and tentative at best still, something that could disintegrate into nothing at a mere moment's notice.

They wouldn't let that happen.

Hips juddering up to the sexually exhausted - if only for a short time - and very pleasured cougar, Kao let out a long, rolling sigh that seemed to come up from the depths of his soul, strung through with warm pleasure. Everything was perfect: Ropes simply could not have asked for more. Even the fact that her husband was still watching her, his eyes boring into the back of her head, raking down her back as he drank in every last inch of her body as he had never done before, heightened everything perceptibly and noticeably. It was exactly what she'd needed to bring the 'spark' back to simply having her husband in the same room as her.

Sharing a kiss with the cougar that he'd all but stolen from his brother, Kao slipped his tongue deep into Ropes' muzzle, a low moan rising up from his lips that was mostly muffled by the warmth of her mouth, where she needed him to be. And he did not move for a long time, wrapping his arms warmly around Ropes as he drew her against his chest, a low purr rumbling up from her chest.

"Oh, darling," she murmured, layering kiss after kiss across the dragons' neck and collarbone. "You really do know how to treat a cougar, don't you, sugar? Really know how to fuck them hard and leave them wanting..."

She lifted her head slowly, eyes flickering with lingering lust. Kao chuckled, though only squeezed her more firmly in his arms, though she was not the kind of cougar to know that she was safe and warm.

"Are you two done now?"

Fyr's voice came up, small and insignificant, but, that time, they chose to pay attention to him.

Because they could. They didn't have to. But they could.

"Maybe, maybe not, sweetheart," Ropes giggled, drawing her hips slowly up and off Kao's shaft as if she had all the time in the world left with the drake she adored. "But I'll do as much or as little as I want here. Don't tell me that you didn't enjoy watching."

Although Fyr's cock was hard, or at least half-hard, the dragon's attention was not on himself, sweat drying on his scales as he avidly watched Kao's still-hard cock slithering from his wife's pussy. He even leaned over for a better view, breath catching with a little hitch in his throat that made Ropes' heart pound.

Oh, he was divine to tease, to actually see the want and need rising in his eyes, finally the right nuance of lust for the lazy drake to stoke his own fire. Perhaps it had been meant to be all along.

Kao's cock gleamed with her juices as she rose up, getting her hind paws beneath her as she stood and stretched her arms out over her head, working out the kinks in her spine and neck as if she'd done a lot more than simply ride a lustful dragon to climax.

"Oh..." She rolled her shoulders back with a low groan. "Yeah, baby, that's the stuff."

"Are you really doing this all for show?"

Her whiskers quivered, eyes alight.

"Yes, darling, I really am. And didn't you enjoy the show oh so very much? You watched every bit... You want to see this."

Turning her back on him, she bent over fluidly at the waist and lifted her tail at the same time, spreading her pussy apart with two fingers to show off the messy creampie of her sex. Fyr shuddered as if he was holding back a moan but it didn't matter to Ropes whether or not her sweet husband was shy about his pleasure and admiration of her or not: she knew he lusted after her, in his own way. The difference was that his brother would take what he lusted after while the crimson dragon was more content to sit on the sidelines.

Kao smirked, standing too although he kept a little distance between himself and his brother's wife, perhaps to better admire her body. But his true intent became swiftly clear as he faced his brother head-on, an evil gleam simmering up in his eyes. Fyr swallowed hard, the motion noticeable, as Ropes waited, just to see what her lovely drakes would do. It was half the fun, after all, to let her toy out to place.

"You can taste me if you do what he says..."

Ropes knew it was a request that Fyr would moan and scoff at if she had teased him with such a notion at any other time. The drake was about to say something but neither of them would ever find out what he wanted to say as Kao interjected at the key moment, taking charge.

Ropes loved when he did that. More than she could say.

"Clean off my cock."

Fyr shuddered and baulked, though the look in his eyes was only one of hunger.

"No... No, I can't do that, that's not right, that's too much." He licked his lips and tried to look away, though something kept his gaze fixed in place. "Ropes... No. Just no. I won't. That's wrong."

Oh, how he rambled, trying to convince himself almost more than he tried to convince his wife. Ropes smirked, spreading her pussy with her fingers to further show off the messy cream of her sex, a digit delving in to force a little more of the thick dragon-cream out. Kao's paw flicked out and he grabbed the drake's shoulders to push him down from the bed, Fyr stumbling and coming down hard on one knee with a grunt. It happened too quickly for him to react, however, trying to push himself back up even as Kao smirked and advanced with a hard cock in hand.

"Ow..."

"No complaints," Ropes giggled, tentacles waving as she teased one through her slick pussy, enough to stoke his need and sway his decision, just a little. "This is the drake you listen to now, after yours truly, of course."

Kao grinned and dropped her what he probably thought was a saucy wink but really came off as cheesy.

"That's right. And you're going to clean off my cock now, so your wife can enjoy it all the more."

Fyr pressed his lips together and pulled his head back, though he couldn't quite make eye contact with either of them. He drew away and shuffled back, ducking his head as he mumbled something incoherent under his breath. But they didn't need to hear it as his shaft twitched and throbbed between his thighs, the tip even glistening with the faintest drop of pre-cum.

Interesting... Maybe a little more...

"Oh, darling husband, that wasn't very convincing. Don't you want to taste me?"

And, although he'd never wanted to taste her before when it was her on her own, Fyr gulped and, with a little shove from Kao, he parted his lips to take his brother's cock deep into his maw. It wasn't entirely his choice as to how deeply to take the shaft, however, as the roll of Kao's hips did most of the work for Fyr. The blue drake groaned and rubbed the sexy cocktail of lust, fluids thick and heady, off his cock onto Fyr's tongue as if the dragon was nothing more than a rag to be used.

"Yeah... You're still lazy, aren't you?" He grunted, the tip of his tail flicking anxiously. "You still let someone else do all the work here, huh?"

Ropes blinked. What did that mean? Did Kao know something she didn't - something about her own husband? But she had to file that thought away for later perusal as Kao wiped his cock off on Fyr's muzzle, using him to clean his shaft as the red dragon trembled and, with shocking amenability, hung his tongue out for Kao to better use, though he hardly lapped at all. Eyes rolling back into his skull, her husband grunted and stroked his tongue down the length of Kao's shaft, almost as if he was feeling it out, seeing if it was something he could enjoy too.

Or maybe the drake was already too far gone, the addiction to his brother's shaft growing more and more with every passing day.

"See, you are good at this..." Kao chuckled throatily as Ropes took the chance to claim the bed, sprawling back like the truly lazy feline she was. "Maybe better at sucking cock than licking your wife's pussy, from what I hear."

Fyr shuddered but, if he was going to say anything, Kao sealed his words away with a particularly rough thrust, slamming into the back of the drake's throat as he hacked and coughed around the thick length.

"Aw, was that too hard?"

Ropes moaned and rocked her hips up from the bed, tentacles writhing as she enjoyed the lustful display before her. Did Kao even get soft between sessions? The drake seemed to keep going and going, evermore desperate to enjoy himself and take every last nuance of pleasure from whatever situation he found himself in and more.

"Yeah, you tell him, baby," she groaned, need rising up thickly in the back of her throat. "See how he can be used..."

The heat in Fyr's cheeks was impossible to miss, burning and searing across the ridge as if it was spreading from a place deeper within him. And, where he was not particularly good at taking the initiative, he was wonderful when someone else used him, opening his maw obediently as Kao grunted and thrust, hips speeding up as they worked, driving his cock in as deeply as possible. Although he knew that Ropes could interject at a moment's notice and, well, truly give a better blowjob than the slack-jawed effort Fyr was putting in, Kao didn't pause or slow, driving his thrusts smoothly and swiftly into the back of his brother's throat.

"Fucking hot..."

It was a grunt but a lustful one, Kao huffing as he leaned

"You gonna cum again, sugar?" Ropes cooed, making sure to highlight just how virile she thought the younger brother of the pair. "So soon?"

Kao groaned but he wasn't about to ejaculate into Fyr's muzzle when he had a hot cougar waiting for him, using her tentacles to lift her legs as she bent her knees back to her chest, just to show off for him and tease him all the more. Fyr tried to look too - how unusual for him! - but all the drake managed to do was roll his eyes into the back of his head, hacking and making a crude 'glack' sound as Kao's cock ground up into the back of his throat with particular vehemence.

"Take it deep..."

But neither male was listening to her as Kao snarled and hammered into Fyr's mouth - and the drake let him! It was hypnotising to watch and Ropes simply had to pause in her self-pleasure as she licked her lips and groaned softly, not wanting to disturb them even if the males were far too wrapped up in each other to worry about her in the slightest. Fyr's eyes rolled back into his head and he may have been trying to whimper, but there was no way to hear such a faint and feeble sound as he gagged around Kao's driving cock.

It was beautiful in a way that she could never have imagined, Kao's muscles tensing as she watched him slam into Fyr's mouth, the dragon's tongue hanging helplessly out between his teeth. She had no doubt in her mind that, if he had dared try to struggle, her blue-scaled lover would have merely pinched his ear-frills and dragged him back into place, taking what he wanted whether Fyr wanted it or not.

"Unnnf..."

The drake's groans were even sexier, Ropes tentacles driving between her legs as she simply had to get something into her cunt! She had to have that pleasure too and the cougar yowled fiercely as she rocked her hips up from the bed, squeezing two tentacles together into her soaked, dripping pussy for precisely the right thickness and stretch as she ploughed herself. Not that she wasn't privy to the most delightful show, of course, but a demoness had to have her pleasure too!

Breath raking through her throat, Ropes struggled to keep her eyes open to watch, wanting to roll and twist and writhe in the coils of her tentacles, lust pricking at the corners of her mind with ever-increasing urgency. Her mind wanted her to orgasm more and more and her demon self clamoured for it, though she was already well-fed. Ropes groaned and snaked a tentacle out and down the length of Kao's back - a fleeting touch - wishing that it was her behind Fyr, forcing his head down and into place. But the drake had hardly submitted to such rough treatment from her before, even if she'd never brought another male into the mix.

Maybe that had been her mistake. Maybe she should have invited Kao to their bedroom sooner. For the lust-filled dragon had so much to give them and even more to show for saving their relationship.

Ropes' orgasm slammed into her with brute force that snatched her breath away and she shrieked as she crammed as much of her tentacles into her sex as was physically possible, hastily forcing her needy pussy to stretch around them. Treated in vivid detail to just how powerfully her pussy could twitch and squeeze, she groaned deep in the back of her throat as she massaged the length of her tentacles, Kao's attention half on her as the cougar flopped back on the bed in pleasant, if brief, sexual exhaustion.

But that moment of climax was enough to remind the drake of the reason he was really there, dragging his cock from Fyr's muzzle with a wet slurp of saliva as the dragon tried to open his mouth to release the shaft and failed to perform the movement smoothly. The clumsiness was endearing but Kao paid him no more mind as he turned his back on his brother, eyes fixed on the cougar as his hard shaft quested for her pussy.

"I hope you didn't mean to finish without me..."

Ropes smirked and cupped Kao's cheek in her paw, an eyebrow raised as he tried to push against her to nuzzle into her neck. But she was the one who still held the cards in her paw, the cougar at the epitome of control at all times.

"I'm a demoness, sugar, don't you think I know how to go all night and all week long too?"

The drake's lips curved up into a lazy grin and, in the background, she was dimly aware of Fyr wiping the back of his paw across his muzzle, cleaning off, if crudely, his brother's cum from his lips. Maybe he needed a little while longer to get addicted to that taste too.

And, when Kao drove into her, Ropes climaxed all over again, making sure to scream her lust and beg him for more even as the drake spurted his load into her tight, clenching pussy. There was nothing she would have ever done to hold back, though her claws dug into his scales, demanding he go harder even as he snarled and fucked her through climax, wings spread and trembling at their fullest extent.

Oh, yes... Ropes languished in the afterglow, the wet spill of dragon-seed an aphrodisiac of the best kind, his cock pulsing and twitching within her as the dragon simply refused to pull out. And she was fine with that, showcasing her pleasant addiction to the cock and the dragon that she couldn't get enough of. She kissed his muzzle over and over again, wrapping her legs around his waist to keep him in place, although he wasn't going anywhere. Kao chuckled throatily and kissed the side of her muzzle as she batted him on the nose with a tentacle damp with her juices and he took his chance to suckle it lustfully into his maw, tasting her essence as his need raged on and on.

Yes... He was a drake who would go all through the night and sleep in with her the next morning, only to go at it all over again. And that was just what she needed. It was what she'd always needed.

Her husband would have to learn that and learn his place too.

"Fyr..."

The dragon jerked to attention, eyes wide as he sat up a little bit straighter.

"Um..."

Ropes' eyes burned.

"Get out. I want more and you're not going to deliver it, are you?"

It was a challenge and one that he could accept or refute. But they all knew the score and there was only one dragon in the room who was properly equipped and randy enough to deal with Ropes' rather high maintenance sex drive. Especially Fyr. Fyr especially knew what had gone wrong there and knew that his wife wanted more than he could or was even willing to deliver.

"Yes, dear..."

The drake slunk from the room with his tail between his legs, but there was no hiding the half-hard cock against his thigh, a need that he would not fulfil with his own paw. It wasn't something he wasted time on, much like pleasing Ropes. His sex drive was, at best, the direct opposite of hers.

Low maintenance. Ropes yowled as Kao drove into her, teeth grazing her throat as she took him to the hilt once more. That was just how she'd describe her husband, the polar opposite of her in every way. But they might have found the one way they could work together - long-term, of course.

What husband and wife could have wanted more?

She was more than sure her cries carried down the stairs after him but she could not say until later that evening how her husband took the dismissal, only that his sweetness could not have dripped any more like honey from his lips as he kissed her, drawing her warmly into her arms.

And that was all she'd ever wanted from her husband, to be held as if he wanted her. Well, that and more, much more. Like rough sex, to fuck as a demoness needed to fuck and to take another male over and over again until he couldn't walk or even think about walking, a helplessly spent mess on her bed until she decided that she'd had enough of him, at least for the time being. For a demoness had to feed lest she lose her mind and she would never have wanted to lose that sense of herself that made her feel whole, complete and utterly at gluttonous peace with herself.

She had to play the game right and she'd have her husband taking Kao's cock every other night, she was sure.

Ropes purred, revelling in yet another orgasm, Kao huffing and panting as his chest heaved over her, although she was far from done - of course, she had plenty more to give. But she was happy, finally celebrating the pinnacle of all that she'd worked so very hard to cultivate in the secrecy of behind the scenes, working on her plan even as she fucked Kao in the hot tub, in the hallway and in her very own living room.

Yes, everything had come together as perfectly as she'd planned.

And now it was time to reap the benefits.

12