Cheating Wives Always Get Caught - FTDS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's the favor?" he asked, curious.

"Help me get them back. I want revenge for trying to destroy my marriage, and maybe even succeeding."

~ * ~ * ~

It was slow going, but they were careful, taking their time, accumulating the evidence they needed. Herb did his share, leading their adversary on, telling her that he was getting a divorce, and that as soon as the papers were served, he'd be free to be with her.

The young girl they'd hired did a great job, showing up at Maureen's work, and publicly announcing she'd been served. Her enemies were gloating, convinced they'd accomplished all they'd wanted. Laura, the ringleader, as they'd confirmed, was going to get her final act of revenge by fucking Herb, and then dumping him.

That was her plan. Emphasis on 'was'.

"So here's the deal, Laura. I have your career in my hands. I have all the evidence I need to prove that you tried to break up my marriage, you lied about what I did, you falsified expense reports, you slept with clients to try to get ahead, and you continued to sleep with them to keep the business. You really are a piece of work."

Laura was still in a daze, sitting across from the couple holding hands. She still was trying to come to terms with how they knew so much, and how she'd been set up.

Maureen continued. "As you might imagine, my husband and I are very angry with you. He thinks we should just use the evidence and destroy you. Make sure you never work in this business again, if you don't end up in jail."

Laura looked at the man that she thought she was going to bed, wondering how she'd been fooled. He grinned cruelly.

"Me, I think we should offer you a choice. You can accept your punishment, and the worst part probably won't last more than an hour, two at the most. If you do, then we can put this behind us, and act like nothing ever happened. It will never be brought up again, except that you'll have to stop cheating the company. I don't even care if you sleep with your clients. Or, if you think the punishment is too harsh, you can leave, and we'll see you in court. After we've delivered all the evidence to HR and make sure you're fired with cause."

Laura's mouth was so dry she had a hard time speaking. "What's the punishment?"

Maureen looked over at her husband. He answered for both of them. "Before we explain the punishment, it's important that you understand the full severity of what we're talking about. It's pretty bad, but in fairness, I should tell you that both my wife and I have experienced it. You can walk right now, and take your chances, or you can go with me, and I'll give you a tiny taste of what you can expect. Then you'll be able to make an informed decision."

Ten minutes later, Laura couldn't believe she'd allowed them to tie her down to the bed. They assured her that they would not seriously injure her, and required her to face the video camera and state for the record she was there of her own volition.

The slutty outfit she'd worn for her intended dalliance made everything that much easier. The dress barely covered her ass, and she wasn't wearing panties. Once she'd been tied down, she started trembling, her imagination getting the worst of her. When he lifted her by the hips, and his wife stuffed the pillow underneath her, exposing her so vulgarly, she figured she was going to be raped. Well, not really raped, since she'd agreed to it, and was planning on fucking him anyway, but fucked.

Her dress was lifted, exposing her bare ass, then Maureen stood beside her holding the cane. "I've had a lot of practice with this, both giving and receiving. I'm going to be honest with you, it's pure agony. The most horrendous physical pain I've ever felt. You need to experience it, before you can make a sound decision. You understand?"

Laura nodded. "How . . . how many?"

"Only one."

Maureen was right. The pain was unbelievable. Shattering. She'd expected a stinging swat across her ass, but the cane stroke came right down the center of her cheeks, impacting her butthole and her pussy. She screamed, bucking against her restraints, gasping, crying, fighting for her breath.

"She's tough," Herb said. "Didn't even pass out."

Maureen laughed. "I went easy on her. If you had hit her, like you did me, I bet she'd be out cold until Tuesday."

Laura was still in agony, when they freed her from the bed. "Pretty bad, huh?" Maureen asked.

The tears were still dripping down her face. "Horrible," Laura said.

Maureen nodded. "I know, believe me. I got three of those, two from him. One actually broke the cane. I understand."

Laura looked in horror at the man she'd been seducing for months. He smiled. "Me too. Three strokes, but only one direct hit. My balls were purple and swollen for a week."

Maureen blushed, glancing over at her husband. "I said I was sorry, baby." She turned back to her squirming co-worker. "So now you know what it's like. You can leave if you want, and take your chances with work and the courts. Or you can let us punish you. It will be horrible. We will beat you with the cane, mostly across your ass, but you'll receive your share of those center hits that feel like someone is driving an ice pick into your privates. We know exactly how far to go to deliver the most pain without permanently injuring you.

"That's not the worse part. When you pass out, and you will pass out, trust me on this, we'll take you into the bathroom and give you an enema. Then the beating will continue, until your ass is raw hamburger, and your pussy and asshole are pure agony. When you pass out the second time, we're going to fill your ass with lube, and you can guess what's going to happen then. We'll both work you over, but I promise he'll use a condom. His hard cock is the smallest thing that will be going into your slutty ass. I'll be wearing a Nitrile glove.

"We have a vibrator we're going to use on you, when we've finished caning you. I'm going to fist your ass, and even with the pain, we'll make you come repeatedly. The humiliation should be delicious.

"All this time, you'll be allowed to tell us everything you did, and why. How you got your evidence against us, what you had planned, who else was involved, and what you hoped to get out of it. If you tell us a good enough story, the beating portion of your punishment may only last an hour or so. If you fail to entertain us sufficiently, it may go on for as long as two hours.

"We will use you. Anyway we want to. Hubby and I have a deal, one-time only, what happens in here tonight, stays in here, and it will never be brought up again. If he gets hard, and chooses to use your ass or pussy, that's his prerogative. If I should decide to stop your sniveling and shut that lying mouth with my pussy, so be it. At least you know this, when we release you, it will be over, and there will be no more repercussions, so long as you don't try anything like this shit again. The physical punishment, the caning and forced orgasms will last no more than two hours at most. The rest, using you until we're tired of you, will not go beyond midnight. Then it will be over.

"So, Laura. What will it be?"

~ * ~ * ~

The following morning, the exhausted couple fed their victim, and sent her home in a cab. She was in no condition to drive.

Once they were alone, they had a difficult time looking at each other. Maureen was the first to break the ice. "Want to help me change the sheets?"

The sheets were changed, and in silent agreement they climbed into the bed together, naked. "I'm embarrassed," she said. "I hate to imagine what you must think of me now."

Herb pulled her close. "Me too. I . . . I never imagined I could do anything like that."

She gave him a squeeze. "No kidding. Four times?"

He felt the blood rushing to his face. "You were goading me on, you know."

"I know. I guess I got carried away."

"I think we both got carried away," he said.

They were quiet, holding each other, lost in their thoughts. "You think she's going to be alright?" Maureen asked.

"Yeah. Sore for a while. I . . . I wasn't as hard on her as I was with you. I'm sorry about that."

"Sorry you weren't harder on her, or sorry about what you did to me?" she asked.

"You, of course. She had it coming. And then some."

"Apology accepted. I deserved it. Jesus, Herb, it's hard to believe that I was planning on doing that, and worse, to you."

"Tell me about it."

After a few minutes of silence, Maureen turned to him. She kissed him softly. "Did you enjoy that?"

"What?"

"You know. Using her like that."

He blushed, remembering all he'd done to the woman's helpless body. "I thought we weren't going to ever talk about it. One time only, no accusations, no recriminations, no regrets."

"I'm not accusing. You seemed to really get into it, that's all."

"I wasn't the only one," he said defensively.

"No you weren't. I never expected any of it. Not in a million years."

"Sorry you did it?" he asked.

"No. She had it coming. I guess I was just surprised. You did enjoy it, didn't you? A lot."

"It would be hard to deny it. You were there."

She reached down and caressed his cock, surprised to feel that he was hard. "Did you ever think about doing that to me?"

"What? It almost killed me to hit you twice with the cane. I couldn't."

"Not that, silly. Afterward. Would you want me tied down, helpless, exposed, so you could use me however you saw fit? Any opening, any way you wanted, as often as you wanted."

"I wouldn't want to hurt you."

"If you used enough lube, and warmed me up, you wouldn't hurt me."

He was slow to respond. "I thought about it."

"You did? When? While you were doing her?"

"When I had you tied up. I thought about it. I never would have done it."

"I'd let you. Anything you want."

"I thought we agreed, this was it. No more trying to make up for the past. No more apologies or recriminations. This was it."

She stroked his cock slowly, feeling its firmness. "It's not about that. I . . . I think I'd like it."

"You'd like it?!"

"I think so. I'd be willing to find out. I wouldn't complain if you used that vibrator on me."

He chuckled, stroking her ass cheek. "Man, she came a lot, didn't she?"

"Tons. I was getting jealous." She pushed him onto his back and straddled him, before slowly easing his surprising new hardness into her.

"If we did, I might get a little carried away," he said.

"I'd want you to. Don't hold back. Use me."

"Next weekend?"

She giggled. "You gonna be recharged by then? I expect at least as good as she got."

"I'm sure I'll manage."

She rode him in silence, gazing down at the man she loved and had very nearly lost. "I love you."

"I know."

"Are we going to be alright?" she asked.

"Better than alright. But no more acting without discussing, and no more ultimatums."

"Never. I swear, I've learned my lesson."

"Good. Now what are we going to do about Anita and Monique?"

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~