Check-Out Line

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Or ever, I was thinking to myself. There's no way I want you to leave, ever. I softly stroked her hair and held her as we both drifted off to sleep.

We made love again when we woke up around 11 the next morning. It was faster, more intense to be sure, but just as satisfying. We showered together and ate brunch before I brought her home. She invited me in for a quick look-around of her apartment, which was not so nearly as messy as she'd described. The second she closed the door, she practically ripped off her dress and pushed me down on the couch, where we made love yet again.

It took me every bit of strength I had to walk out her door. I called her the instant I got home. We talked for another two hours.

We went out for dinner and a movie that night. We then went back to my house and made love twice more before we again fell asleep in each other's arms.

The following day she had to go to work. I was off for the summer, so I went to the gym and to run some errands. When I came home, she was waiting in front of my building. We made love again before she asked me to come over to her house for dinner.

A month later, she moved in. Seven months after that, we were married.

Except for during her period, we have never let more than two days go by without having sex at least one time. Our record for one 24-hour period is nine. The sight of her just makes me THAT horny.

She's playful about it, too. Sometimes I'll come home from work or a workout, and she'll be standing on the corner of our block, dressed as a prostitute. She'll approach the car and ask me if I'd like to have "a little fun." I'll then drive us into our development's garage and she'll give me a blow job in the car.

She likes to dress up like a French maid or a cheerleader -- or a Catholic schoolgirl, which for some reason REALLY turns me on. There have been times when I'll just rip off her panties and fuck her with the dress still on.

Sometimes I'll enter the apartment and she'll be standing naked behind the door. When I lock it, she'll grab my arm, pull me over to the couch and re-create our love-making session on our first date.

There are times when you just know it's right. Lori was just right. And I'm forever grateful that I chose that day of all days to go to the supermarket.

12