Checking on the Neighbors Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,390 Followers

"I understand. You can count on me!" Liz smiled reassuringly, "I'm glad to help out."

Liz was already having sexual fantasies about her new role as neighbor and friend to Mandy and the boys. She was also a bit overwhelmed with the thought of having the entire summer with these two gorgeous black men in her daily life. Liz was beginning to realize that her racism was in some way contributing to her attraction, but at this point, she did not have enough insight into herself to better understand her feelings.

At home, Liz explained the situation to her husband.

"I don't see a problem. Just stopping by once or twice when she's at work. You'll just say 'hi' and be on your way, right? I will make it a point to meet with Roger this week and introduce myself."

Apparently, Matt didn't share the same reservations that Liz had about checking up on the boys.

As Liz waved Matt off to work from the door of their home, she began obsessing over how she would go about this first day of "checking in on the boys." She was about to take a shower when Mandy called her cell.

"Liz? Mandy. Hey, thanks again for helping me out. The code to our keyless entry to the front door is 102099. The burglar alarm is 1199. The boys usually keep the alarm off so the front door is the probably only code you will need."

"Mandy? I am a little nervous about just walking in. Wouldn't it be better if I rang the doorbell and waited for them to answer? I would hate to intrude on their privacy."

"I'll tell you what. I will tell Robbie and Ray that you will be coming over when I am gone to check on some things for me and to let you in. If you ring and they don't answer, go ahead on in. If they know to expect you, it won't be a problem. They shouldn't be doing anything that they need to hide anyway. After a few times, they won't even notice. How's that for a plan?" asked Mandy.

"I feel good about that. Thanks, Mandy!" Liz did feel better knowing she could ring the doorbell and not just all-of-a-sudden show up.

What Liz hadn't allowed herself to think about was her unusual and persistent sexual thoughts about the two young black studs who she was about to see a lot more of. She was excited like never before and terrified at the same time.

Her mind ran through the logic of her situation: 'I can't believe I am all worked up about someone other than Matt. What has gotten into me? Matt and I have amazing sex, regularly...whenever I want, actually. I love him deeply, yet, there is something about seeing those two bulges that has really distracted me! I'm sure it will all calm down after I get to know them a little more.'

Her plan was to make her first visits at eleven that morning and then at three that afternoon. Those were good times for her and would allow for enough time for the boys to be up and around. She also reminded herself that they would probably be out of the house on occasion as well.

Liz indulged in a long, hot shower. She spent a good amount of the time rubbing her pussy and thinking about how a big fat black penis would feel in her mouth. She longed to feel a really big dick in her mouth. One larger than Matt's. Her shower orgasm was so intense that she nearly fell to the floor. Liz eased herself down and sat in the shower, the water pouring off her body as she recovered.

It was the second time in two days that she had cum thinking about sucking a black man. In fact, she had never even thought of black men sexually until two days ago. She felt as if she had broken some sort of law, or had committed some vile act.

The truth of the matter eluded Liz. What she didn't see was this: the forbidden nature of her fantasy of having sex with a black man was fueling her intense passion for the act. The thought went against her sexual values, and this could most likely be traced to her parents' racist beliefs. Liz didn't publically share the fact that she was descended from a family of slave owners and prominent southern businessmen and landowners. In her family, you just didn't associate with blacks, most of all black men. The subject wasn't even discussed. It just didn't happen.

It was 10:30am and Liz was sitting in her living room about to go to the Harris's house alone for the first time. Her heart was pounding in her chest. She looked at the clock. 10:32. She picked out a conservative outfit so that the boys wouldn't start to think too much of these brief visits. A plaid button-down shirt and one of her white golf skirts. Liz always wore heels of some kind so she slid on a pair of black elevated sandals.

She tried to put this morning's orgasm out of her mind, but had trouble not sexualizing the entire situation. Wearing "normal" clothing helped her a good deal.

After a few more moments she finally said "I don't have to wait 'till eleven. I'm going now." She said this aloud to herself, feeling rather silly. She locked her house and began the short walk to Mandy's.

Liz rang the doorbell, trembling. After about a minute, she heard some playful voices from what seemed to be the side of the house. Liz walked on the path through an arbor to the side part of the house that had a large, wooden gate. She opened the gate and heard the boys' voices coming from the pool area. She walked on a stone path to the backyard, then headed down to the pool. By that time the voices were gone. Not wanting to surprise them she called out.

"Robbie? Ray? It's Liz. Are you down there? Boys?"

No answer.

She walked to the pool and saw some water and foot prints around the deck. She continued to the far end of the area and explored the outdoor patio that was covered by a pergola. There was nice outdoor furniture and a built-in barbeque grill that was part of a stone kitchen area. A covered, flat screen TV was suspended from one corner. There was a small cabana structure about twenty feet from the patio; something she always loved about the house. She opened the glass door of the cabana and walked in. Inside there was a small sitting area with a chair and loveseat, a bar with stools at the back of the room, and a small hallway off to the side.

Liz thought how perfect it was for entertaining guests and having pool parties. She slowly walked down the hallway and saw two bathroom doors one for men and one for women.

Liz thought it would be a good time to use the restroom so she entered the women's room and turned on the light. It was a nice-sized room with a vanity, padded chair, and small table. Two stalls with doors were further into the space. She opened the stall to the left, pulled down her underwear, and sat down. Looking around the stall, she saw that there was a rough hole cut into the wall about three feet from the ground. The circle was cut out, but the wall was covered behind the hole.

Liz froze. Was it some kind of naughty peephole? She almost laughed audibly. 'Get it together, girl,' she thought.

On the other side of the stall, there was a toilet paper dispenser and a rectangular box to place sanitary napkins in. Liz was pulling off some toilet tissue to wipe herself with when she heard a scratching sound coming from the wall nearest her.

She looked up. The covered hole was now open. Feeling both curious and a little scared, she leaned forward to see what was on the other side. It was dark through the hole and she couldn't see anything. She sat motionless waiting for some noise, something that would tell her it was okay to get up and leave. Her eyes were locked onto the dark hole.

A quiet minute passed and she sensed movement. Then a very thick, very black, long, circumcised, shiny cock slowly presented itself through the hole. Liz's body fell back in shock as she sat on the toilet. She let out a short scream, then clapped her hands over her mouth, wide-eyed. She sat transfixed on the sight before her. After catching her breath, she sat back up and examined it more closely.

Leaning forward until her face was only about a foot away from the giant member, she looked at every inch of what appeared to be at least 10 inches of thick, black meat. She wiped herself and her body reminded her that she was turned on. Her hand went straight to her pussy and began rubbing. She was already soaked and Liz found she could not pull her eyes from the huge, dark meat. She stared at the cock with longing, animal desire, and a little fear.

She slowly rubbed herself, catching her clitoris between her fingers as she stroked over her lips. It felt like she was having a heart attack. Her pussy was pulsing urgently. Liz whimpered, biting her plump, red lower lip, still unable to look away.

She needed to leave, but she knew she couldn't. As she contemplated reaching out and touching the black steel rod, she began to cum. Her orgasms came in electric jolts, then dizzying waves.

Her vision swam. Her eyelids fluttered. She could hear herself moaning desperately. It was all she could do not to slump off of the toilet.

She counted three orgasms. One after the next. Her fingers were dripping with her warm wetness. She wanted so badly to put that big, black thing into her mouth and suck it, lick it, feel it, envelop it.

But after her third orgasm, she was beginning to come to her senses. She closed her eyes and caught her breath. Her pussy pulsed with warmth.

With a sigh, she blinked her eyes open. The black tower was gone. The circle had been replaced and there was no sound coming from the other side. She wanted more time with that cock. A lot more time, but the whole experience was so surreal that she felt as if she wasn't in control. She wanted to get out...to run out of the cabana and try to see who was on the other side, but thought it would be best not to confront anyone. This will be a secret. Not even Matt will know about this.

It was the first of many secrets she will begin to keep from her husband.

She nervously washed her hands and did her best to fix her hair and left the women's room. She knocked on the men's room door and, after a moment, entered-just to see what it was like on the other side.

The men's room was different from the women's. It had a vanity, urinal and a stall. It also had a closet door that looked like it was in about the same position as the hole on the other side. She opened the door and found some shelves with cleaning supplies to the left. A broom, mop and bucket on the right.

Then there it was: the rough cut hole in the wall... where the cock had been. There was a bent nail in the center of the circle so it could be easily removed and replaced. There was evidence of dust from a recent drilling on the floor below the hole.

She imagined a large, muscular, dark-skinned body standing against the wall, facing away from where she stood. He was naked. Liz pictured the dark, tight globes of the man's bare ass flexing and relaxing. His cock would be sticking into the woman's room. His enormous black rod, just waiting.

This discovery excited Liz. The thought that somebody would go to this trouble to set something like this up was twisted and perverted. This had to be the work of Robbie and/or Ray.

She casually walked out of the cabana. There was no one around. She made her way up the steps to the house and knocked on the back kitchen door.

Robbie answered.

"Hi, Liz! What's up?" Robbie was wearing loose fitting shorts and no shirt. He had a very fit torso, a well-defined six pack and nice pecks.

"Hey, Robbie. You two doing alright?"

"Yeah. I'm sorry my mom put you up to this. She can be a little overprotective and I think she's a little paranoid about this neighborhood. It's too secluded for her."

"No problem, Robbie. She will learn to love the quiet soon enough, trust me." Liz's eyes moved up and down his body. She reminded herself to focus on his eyes. "If you'd like, I can just call you and say that I've checked-in. I don't want to invade your privacy." Liz offered a way out.

"Actually, I think it's cool that you stop by. We can get to know each other and hang out a little." Robbie had the sexiest grin on his face as he suggested Liz continue with the plan.

Liz wasn't expecting that response and felt her pussy become damp again. Robbie wants her to stop by and check on them? She was beginning to think it was Robbie who exposed himself in the cabana restroom. She said good bye and walked back home.

As 3:00 approached, Liz found herself growing more anxious about her afternoon check. She had passed the early afternoon away researching sex through holes in the walls of restrooms which she discovered were called gloryholes. She found websites devoted to the subject and lots of pictures and videos, about half of which were gay. None of them compared to what she had experienced just a few hours before. She had masturbated twice since then. This brought her orgasm total to five in three hours.

She had had multiple orgasms with Matt from time-to-time mostly when she was very horny, but never this many from masturbating in such a short period of time.

She changed into some comfortable clothing for the afternoon. A short, light blue skirt that was just above mid-thigh, a tight-fitting yellow tank top with a sports bra and a white beach shirt around her waist as a wrap. She let her long, blonde hair down and freshened up her make up.

As she set off for Mandy's for the afternoon check in, her thoughts were very confused. Part of her hated what she had agreed to do, but the larger part had never been so excited in her life. Her large breasts jiggled as she walked down the sidewalk. She felt awkward, but from anyone who may have seen her walk to the neighbor's house, she looked like a tall, big-breasted, blonde adult film star. Just how Matt liked to think of her.

Liz rang the doorbell. A few minutes ticked by. She rang again and almost immediately, the intercom blurted out "come in!" Liz keyed-in the code to open the wrought iron and glass front door. She cautiously entered the house.

"Hey guys? Ray? Robbie?"

There was no response. "I guess I'll have to see where they are. That's what Mandy would want." She thought to herself. She tried to walk normally, but she felt as though she was sneaking around. Not in the kitchen. Not in the dining room or den. She started upstairs where their bedrooms were. She was very curious about the house, but she didn't feel it was appropriate for her to enter rooms.

"Guys?" She thought she heard some sounds coming from the media room where it sounded like there was a large TV on. As she walked down a hallway leading away from the spiral staircase, she thought she recognized the sounds. It sounded like a porn video was playing.

Liz froze in her tracks. 'I need to turn around and walk away and let Mandy know that her sons were watching porn in the media room. That is exactly what I am going to do.' But Liz didn't do that. She felt drawn nearer to the room by her sheer desire. Her lust and curiosity drove her to take short, quiet steps closer to the entrance to the large room.

The shades were closed upstairs, and the media room that had a projection TV and sound system was pitch black except for the light coming from the movie. Liz peeked her head around the wall that served as the threshold to the room and about fell to her knees.

A giant screen in high definition showed a video of two well-hung black men having their way with a buxom blonde woman. One was fucking her from behind on a bed as she positioned herself on all fours, doggie style, while the other black man stood at her head and was feeding her his big cock.

Liz was first taken back by the quality of the video and the size of the screen. She had seen scenes like the one in front of her, in fact she and Matt watched a few just like it the other night, but never so clearly presented on such a large screen.

In front of her, on a reclining couch, one at either end sat the twins. She inched closer. Robbie and Ray were focused on the action on the screen. She could see their shoulder muscles flexing slightly. Her heart pounded in her chest. She scooted closer, until she could see just high enough over the couch. She saw Ray and Robbie slowly stroking their enormous cocks.

She looked at the boys in the flickering light of the porno as the moaning and groaning blared from the speakers. Their two towering black cocks were jutting into the air obscenely, rock-hard. They both seemed to be nearly the same size, but Robbie seemed a little longer. Liz knew Matt had a pretty big dick. In fact, much larger than any she had seen in person. But these were in another category altogether. These were monsters, rarities, freaks even. Her body trembled and she looked down to discover she had been playing with herself as she was spying on the boys.

Liz started to back out of sight, but her legs seemed unable to hold her. She reached out to the wall and was surprised to find herself approaching an uncontrollable climax. Her knees faltered, but held shakily.

Leaning on the wall, she braced herself as her orgasm coursed through her body. Warm vibrations pulsed through her limbs. Not wanting to be caught by the twins, she began to stagger down the hallway as fast as she could, but her legs were weak and she fell against the wall with a thump.

A few foggy moments passed. Liz felt like she was in a dream, then realized she had passed out. As she was coming to, she heard Ray and Robbie moving around quickly. The shades were opened and there was no sound coming from the media room. She sat up with her weight resting on her arms locked behind her.

"Liz, what happened?" Ray asked. He seemed genuinely concerned.

Liz was coming to. "What happened? I heard noises coming from the media room and I got light headed. I must have fainted from coming up the stairs too fast." Liz didn't say anything about seeing or hearing the porn. She didn't know how to handle that yet. She shook her head.

Robbie explained, "I didn't think you were going to come upstairs. We thought you were just going to stay in the kitchen."

That excuse made no sense to Liz. Someone had used the intercom. They were both in the media room. She sensed they wanted her to discover them watching an interracial porn movie while showing off their prize penises.

"Well, no matter now. You are both fine so I'll be on my way." Liz turned around and carefully descended the stairs and left. She heard the twins telling her that she didn't have to go. She ignored their calls and made it home without any further incident. She had never fainted from an orgasm before. The intense pleasure she felt actually frightened her.

That night after having dinner with Matt, Mandy called to say thanks.

"Hi Liz. How was everything today?" She inquired.

Liz had a decision to make. Either she ratted out Ray and Robbie, telling their mom about the porn, and the hole in the wall which would end this weird preoccupation once and for all. Or, keep this secret, and continue this downward spiral toward who knows what end.

Deep down, Liz knew what to do. She had an excellent life; A wealthy husband who, like her, didn't want kids. And, he adored her. He provided an active and very satisfying sex life; a huge mansion of a house in one of the nicest neighborhoods in the state; a stress-free lifestyle without having to work...she knew there was no reason whatsoever to risk all that she had.

But there was something that was happening within her. Something carnal and wanton. A deep desire to be naughty and rebellious. Her new circumstances could allow her to fully explore this dark side of her that she only recently even knew existed. She knew that if she did not tell Mandy the truth now, it would become impossible to do so later.

She had made up her mind and responded to Mandy's question.

"Not a problem! I checked on them oh, around 10:30 and then at 3:00." She found herself smiling slightly. "They seemed to be busy with their day. Swimming and relaxing." Liz knew that she had just entered into a conspiracy of sorts with Robbie and Ray, whether they knew it or not, and she was prearranging the inevitable.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,390 Followers