Checking on the Neighbors Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cockhole
Cockhole
5,390 Followers

"Oh that's great! Thank you! Just let me know if there is anything that I can do for you. I know how to repay a favor!" Liz could almost feel Mandy's relief over the phone.

After a few minutes of small talk, Liz ended the call and returned to Matt. She finished the evening with a nice swim after which Matt fucked her at her insistence. She had a total of seven orgasms by the time she retired to bed that night. She fell asleep with images of her on her knees pleasing those magnificent cocks with her mouth. Back-and-forth, sucking, licking, mouthing, gagging on them...

She dreamed of young, big, black men. Big dicks and sweaty, muscular bodies. That morning she woke up in a strange funk. She decided to go for a swim after Matt left for work and then a long shower. She occupied her mind with her plans for a remodel of their pool area. She wanted more stone sitting areas and a larger fire pit. She was lounging in the house in her string bikini and cover-up when she glanced at her watch "10:30. I had better head out."

Liz approached the Harris house and saw from a distance a post-it-note stuck to the front door.

As she walked closer she read: "We are out back. --R & R"

Liz thought about her next move. Since she is already in her bikini, she could join them for a swim. Why not? This would be the perfect opportunity to talk more with them. She could, perhaps, set the record straight and keep them in line so they don't pull anything crazy like watching porn on their big screen again.

She walked down the familiar walkway leading to the backyard and pool. She saw two chaise lounges near the far side with towels, but once again, no Robbie or Ray. She stopped and looked at the cabana. Her heart seemed to skip a beat as she contemplated repeating her visit to the restroom.

'This is ridiculous, Liz.' She thought to herself. 'What if I need to use the restroom? What about that?' She smiled to herself and made her way to the cabana and back to the women's room.

There was something less than innocent about Liz choosing the same stall with the gloryhole in it, but Liz did it anyway. She walked into the stall and lowered her panties. She was sitting down to pee at exactly the same time as she did yesterday, when one of the boys poked his monster through the hole. This was intentional, although Liz was not ready to admit these "coincidences" to herself. In fact, she seemed to be repeating her exact movements, in time, as she made yesterday consciously or subconsciously in the hope to achieve the very same outcome.

She sat staring at the hole. She had finished peeing minutes ago. Now she was just sitting there. She closed her eyes trying not to even think about what would happen if a dick made an appearance, or more importantly, what would happen if it didn't.

She opened her eyes. No cock.

She wiped herself and flushed the toilet. As the toilet bowl filled again, the hole just opened up.

She held her breath, but didn't have to wait long. A glorious black cock emerged.

She had memorized the giant, black cock from yesterday. This was the same one. Her heart beat became so fast and loud she could hear it.

The enormous member pressed itself fully through the hole, completely erect. For scale, Liz placed her arm near it. It was slightly larger than the distance between her wrist and elbow. She estimated it to be around 11 inches.

It was thick too. Thicker than her tapered wrist. The shaft was shiny and clean, no wrinkles or scars. The beautiful, black, circumcised penis was larger in the center, and had a thick, round head. There were two distinct veins puffing out along the length. It seemed to throb as it bravely stood out from the wall. It was magnificent.

This time Liz was only excited to see the cock. She took her cover-up off and carefully put her long, blonde hair behind her shoulders. She was nearly drunk with lust. She wanted so badly to talk to it, to say naughty words about its blackness and her craving for it.

Her hand shakily approached the beast. She cautiously used the back of her hand to very softly touch the soft skin starting from the head and gently running down to the base. She repeated this motion on the underside as well. A low groan could be heard from behind the thin wall dividing her from the cock owner.

The whole situation gave her chills, causing her flesh to tingle.

Suddenly, she grabbed it like she was slapping it for a "high-five." The fleshy "slap" sounded through the room as she made contact with it. She wrapped her soft white hand around the massive black muscle and tried to get her fingers to touch. She couldn't. She squeezed it and positioned her hand all over it. She grabbed it with her other hand.

Now both of her hands were wrapped around the cock. What could she do? She found herself stroking it slowly and with purpose. She had never felt so much excitement.

She stroked and pulled at the giant dick with increasing speed. It was so hard! She felt sweat break out in the small of her back. She was really working it.

She paused her stroking. One hand held the cock as she used the other to deftly untie her tiny string bikini top. She discarded it and put her hands back together on the dark shaft. Liz resumed stroking, allowing her enormous tits to swing freely from side to side as she jacked off the black dick.

She spat upon it to lubricate it and felt nasty doing it. Her nipples hardened and poked up in the thick air. She had both hands wrapped firmly around the object of her fantasy as she stroked the thing with a steady rhythm.

Liz leaned in closer. The cock in her grip swelled in response. She rubbed it across her face and smacked it against her cheeks. Its size required a different stroking approach than what she used with Matt. She needed more room and it took longer to achieve the same effect.

She looked at his swollen, purple head. It looked like the hole opened slightly. Liz leaned closer. The hole was definitely gaping open, much like the blowhole of a whale.

She wanted to suck it. Liz sat up slightly, stroking him slowly. She was preparing to take him into her mouth when it happened. A rolling, constant groan then a "fuuuckkk yeaaahh!" came from the other side of the wall.

A sharp spray of hot cum blasted straight at her eyes. Liz closed them just in time, opening her mouth and stroking with both hands. She stuck out her tongue and the blasts continued.

"ah... aha..aha," she cooed.

Thick ropes, threads, and spits jetted out of the massive cock, painting her face. Both hands were on the thick tool and she pumped it from the base, opening her mouth wider to take as much in as possible. She had to have it. She wanted to taste it so very badly. And she wasn't disappointed. Despite the volume oozing down her face, a great deal had landed in her mouth. She couldn't believe how much cum had been deposited onto her. She was dripping with it!

As she finished her strokes, the cum began seeping into her eyes, burning slightly. Liz peeled her hands from the throbbing hot shaft. She needed to remove her hands to wipe her eyes and then, tragically, in that moment, it was gone. The beautiful cock was gone. She felt both exhilarated and disappointed at the same time.

"What a rush! Oh my God!" She said aloud. She needed to come, badly. It felt like she entered into another realm of sexuality, almost like she had graduated or leveled up. She felt as though she had never had sex before.

She had hoped to have been able to suck that incredible dick into oblivion, but the inexperience of the Harris twin prevented that from happening. She stood up to put her bikini top on when something touched her leg.

It was another cock. It was the other cock!

Almost as long, and circumcised, but a little thicker and with a head that was slightly more angular and narrow, which made the shaft appear to swell more at the sides. She smiled a wicked smile and dropped her top to the floor. Her approach to this cock was slightly different. She grabbed it roughly with her right hand at the base, so it couldn't go anywhere, then opened her mouth wide to welcome her first black man into her mouth. She was now sucking on her first truly big, black, cock.

His dick was throbbing and hot. It tasted sweet but with the slightly bitter flavor of chlorine from the pool. She just worked on the head at first. Her tongue cradled it within her mouth. She was getting a feel for how large it was compared to any other phallus she has ever had between her lips. She was drooling and salivating as though her mouth was preparing for a feast. Her tongue circled the head and squirmed its way into the hole at the top. She felt her ample drool ooze down her chin. It dripped into a puddle on the floor between her legs.

She accepted more of the boy's flesh into her mouth and continued to suck hard.

She backed off of it and swallowed with just the head in her mouth. After a deep breath, she then started to use her mouth to fuck as much as she could get in without forcing it. His cock was stiff, but still bent slightly with Liz's eager bobs. She energetically worked her head back and forth, taking him as deep as she could. His dark shaft became shiny with her spit.

After about a couple of dozen strokes, she felt a spasm from the engorged penis and hot spurts of cum splashed the back of her throat in quick succession. She slowed, but tried to purse her lips. She tightened them as best she could around his flexing shaft.

Several thick pulses shot straight down her throat. She dragged her lips back and forth, feeling the warm cum trickle into her stomach even as more filled her mouth. Liz had a mouthful of sweet young cum.

She swallowed...sucked deeply, pumped more cum out of the dick, then swallowed again.

Liz reached down and simply pressed on her clit. With that, she climaxed immediately. Her pent-up orgasm shook her whole body. She trembled and slammed her body against the wall with her mouth still wrapped around the penis. She grunted around it and fluid spurt out from the sides of her mouth with saliva spraying out onto the wall.

She released it with a "pop" sound and collapsed as spent as if she had fucked both young men at one time. When she glanced back at the hole, it was, once again plugged up. She smiled to herself and rested, then bemoaned having to make her entrance into the pool area after having just sucked the two eighteen-year-old twins off in the gloryhole.

Luckily, the anonymity of the gloryhole made it so that there wasn't any actual visual contact, although it was obvious who the players were. There was little doubt it was Robbie and Ray who were the recipients of her efforts behind the wall. She just didn't know what to do about this burning desire she had for these two men and how this would play out.

She cleaned her face and chest off in the sink. There was cum in her hair, too, and she used a paper towel to try to pull the thick clumps out, but it only seemed to rub the spunk into her blond strands.

Liz left the restroom, closed the sliding cabana door and then saw Ray and Robbie in the pool swimming.

"Hi guys!" Liz felt more awkward than she can ever remember feeling.

"Hey Liz!" Checking out the cabana? Nice, isn't it?" Robbie swam toward her.

"I love it! In fact, I want one exactly like yours. It's great for...special guests. Don't you think?" She couldn't believe she just used such blatant innuendo but there it was. She kept smiling and actually found some of the awkwardness erode.

Ray looked at Robbie and they both smiled with shit-eatin' grins. "Hell yeah!"

Liz watched the boys swim for a moment.

"Why don't you come in?" Ray was resting his torso at the edge of the pool.

"Maybe I will!" Liz stood up and watched the two chiseled young men take in every inch of her body as she walked down the stairs into the pool.

*

(Continued in "Checking on the Neighbors Pt. 2")

* Thanks to "Hislittlehotone" for help with editing the original version.

*Thanks to "Smoothed" for his work editing and help with re-writing parts of the revised version.

Cockhole
Cockhole
5,390 Followers