All Comments on 'Checkout Girl'

by ukresearcher

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
any he's still staying with her why?

just asking

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 *

Schoolboy crap

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
This author is one of the sickest son-of-a-bitch on this site.

Title says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Do You Really Hate Women That Much?

Every one of your female characters are below scum of the earth.Well.written as usual but...... the wife is the usual dimwitted slut.Uk guess what? Its ceases to be erotic after awhile.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Another low story about low character people!!!

Another sad story about low character people!!! Someone asked if the writer hated so much women, but for me the question should be IF he hated so much the human being, because in his stories, everyone is a no moral person, being men or women. For him no one is above low character!!! 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Should have known better as soon as I saw the submitter.

Not a writer, not an author, not literature. Just like your characters, all garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

That's the last time I make the mistake of giving this author another chance. I will say that I sure as hell hope your football team doesn't have a bunch of weak loses like this guy or they would never win a match. The funny thing is that every single player in that locker room would be horrified by or at the very least take the piss out of a wimpy cuckold like this guy!

BriteaseBriteaseabout 9 years ago
True UKR stuff

They love to hate you don't they? Knowing what to expect, I always enjoy your writing. Keep them coming!

Concritic123Concritic123about 9 years ago
You're a good writer....

Keep it up.

Concritic123Concritic123about 9 years ago
I don't care what anyone says.....

I really like your stories. Don't be put off by the haters, because that's what they do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why all of the hatred?

Almost without exception, the haters are anonymous. While I also am anonymous for my own reasons, I think that most of your stories are great. The haters always hate what the story is about, and if it's not BTB, they absolutely hate it. I read stories for entertainment, not for confirmation of my own narrow view of relations between men and women, as they obviously do. The way that you almost always put the main protagonist in and uncomfortable situation, whether or not it's of his own making, almost always leads to an interesting and entertaining , if implausible story. Good work on this one.

janic3janic3about 9 years ago
Well done

You have style and flair. I don't love the plot of every novel I read but that doesn't detract from a well constructed and thought out tale. Same with the vast majority of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1 star

What a load of shit. Go back to your street corner and suck more cock for quarters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Poor Show

You have let yourself down badly with this one.

No eroticism in this at all.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 9 years ago
Goodish

So they started as petty thieves and she ended up as a prostitute and he was doing drugs. He knew she was doing it for the money and went along with it. They are hardly pillars of society, no need for any moral indignation. Could easily be based on a real life episode. An interesting story anyway.

tiger46tiger46about 9 years ago
interesting tale

In spite of our plans and dreams we don't know the paths we'll take when they're presented. Sometime we are astonished by what we accept.

Good story. 5*

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 9 years ago
You Write Sad Stories

Your male characters are spineless submissives. Your marriages are convenient contrivances, not two people in love. Very sad indeed.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 9 years ago
Husband

The husband always seems to be the loser in your stories, and the wife has little or no empathy for the man she supposedly loves....better to be alone then married to someone who cares so little for you and is more then willing to humiliate her husband. So, I find very little to enjoy in your stores and much that really bothers me as a man and a husband.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 9 years ago
Too over the top for me

S tarting with them fucking twice a day! To me that's compulsive. Unlike many of your stories, I thought this one lacked nuance and emotion. The characters are simplistic. The wife's only thinks of fucking and money. Nothing else. Nothing. The husband about sport and the wife's fucking. It made for a dull story.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep writing

Out of every bad comment there is at leased 20% readers who don't comment enjoyed the story. So PLEASE egnore these rubbish BTB assholes. what matters is I repeat I enjoyed your tale. I seldom comment useing my member name, The last even I got a shitload hate mail, maybe because I'm female( so I'm being Anonymous. ) So thanks for shareing, a second chapter ????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent as always.

Ignore the assholes and goatfucker (impo). 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent

I thought it was a great story. If you get off on reading about cheating wives than what do you expect to read?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: anonymous-keep writing

maybe you should learn how to spell before making comments.1* for this pile of dung.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
What did you expect?

If you read these stories knowing their content and then object, I suggest you choose an alternative section. Perhaps we could have 'Happy Families' to avoid upsetting you. A good fantasy read, keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yet another cornered male, who got there by circumstances, bad decisions and.....

....a wife with a will.

Too bad he didn't get a little angry at her overt enthusiasm and fuck away with as many women as he could. His nostalgic attitude was silly, because now he gets almost nothing and she's fucked between 3 and twenty times a day. Even the ex boss-cum-pimp gets to fuck her more than hubby.

Great lifestyle...to have and to hold....just not hubby.

Fool, take the cash and head for Portugal. She'll be fine and you'll be lamentable, but free. That, or take up professional fucking for yourself. Get in shape, get a tan, and use Viagra to keep MILFs happy and you well paid. At least there is balance in this.

Otherwise, you are better off a suicide.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Another great story!

I enjoyed this story very much. It's one of the first of yours that I've read and I'm looking forward to reading the rest. I thought that including the anthropology student's assessment of male dominance/submission and female sexuality and acceptance was right on. Thanks

Ocker51Ocker51almost 7 years ago
What A Load Shit

This story is shit don't bother to read1⭐️

Totally British cuckold crap😡

HighBrowHighBrow6 months ago

An expert telling of a classic Femdom agitprop plot with an interesting anthropological theory thrown in for free!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous