All Comments on 'Cheer Moms'

by Irish Moss

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
10/10

fucking sucking wonderful, just love to get totally drunk on cunt juice

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
well done

Enjoyed the story line and it well written. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very well done!

Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Sad...LOL

sad it's not real life experience! great read! Stirring!LOL

oldtwitoldtwitover 12 years ago
Oh

Oh to have some luck like this, but a good story thought that the descriptions were very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
just a load of fuck slut cheating whores

which I loath and detest...should be shamed and thrown in to the gutter where they belong....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
great story

i would love to hear more of your adventures of banging hot MILFs. when they suppose to be worrying about their daughter or daughters during their competitions. that does seem like a very good idea of picking up married MILFs. especially when they come to you & you not trying to get it started. better way of them to cum back for more!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Pretty simple story that does a good job with the "Insert Tab A into Slot B" part. It pretty much fast forwards through any flirting and decision making before they end up in bed. That leaves even the narrator, let alone his partners, as largely two dimensional characters that happen to end up having sex.

OGHMNWOGHMNWover 4 years ago
Any man’s dream

A very believable story and it’s truly a favorite fantasy of most men. Great writing and I’ve enjoyed reading several of your wonderful Hot Erotic stories. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Truer than you'd believe!

A dozen of my wife's pals went to a convention downtown in one of the nicer hotels. After two days my wife came back absolutely scandalized. All the women were married, yet eight of the twelve had found strangers to fuck and spend the night with. Thing is, these were all respectable women with kids and good husbands, yet they had no trouble going wild less than 20 miles from their families and homes. It was hard to keep a straight face when we socialized a month later. They'd all reverted to conservative middle class behavior.

Women are whores who value their pussies much less highly than us stupid romantic men!

R.

Horny CoupleHorny Coupleover 3 years ago

Very nice. Got my wife and I very horny.

chytownchytownover 1 year ago

*****Nice and HOT adventure story. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIrish Moss@Irish Moss
I've always had a vivid imagination and fantasizing about the women who have passed through my life goes back as long as I can remember. Upon discovering online erotica, I started to think that maybe I should go ahead and write down some of these fantasies and submit them to ...