Cheer Moms

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved up to the middle of the bed while they decided that Cheryl would ride my cock and Jane would straddle my head. I watched intently as Cheryl climbed up on the bed, her tits bouncing as she moved closer to my cock. My focus was on her blonde bush as she guided my cock toward it while kneeling over me. As she eased herself down on it, we both moaned and she just sat there for a minute feeling it inside her. Jane had moved up next to the bed so my attention was drawn to her as she climbed up beside me on her knees. She didn't straddle my head until Cheryl had started moving and we'd had a chance to watch my cock sliding in and out below her blonde bush.

When Jane swung her leg over my head, my attention was riveted to her landing strip and shaved lips. As soon as it was close enough, I started lapping the juices flowing from her slit while squeezing and caressing her ass. Jane started moaning immediately so I glanced up and, as I was admiring her swinging tits and noting her grip on the headboard, I was pleased to see Cheryl's hands start to caress Jane's tits. As Cheryl was stimulating Jane's hard nipples, I started to lick and suck her clit while slipping first one, then a second finger up into her pussy. She was incredibly wet, so it was easy to pump both fingers in and out while I worked on her clit. She made it clear through her vocalizations that she was experiencing a great deal of pleasure due to my and Cheryl's attention.

Cheryl's pussy felt great sliding up and down my tool, but I couldn't hear much noise coming from her. I was wondering if she was more focused on Jane's pleasure, much as I was. The thought of her bouncing tits and her blonde bush along with the feel of her pussy definitely kept me aroused, though. I reached out with the hand that was still on Jane's ass and found Cheryl's pussy so I lightly stroked her clit while she continued to ride me. Jane continued to get louder the longer I ate her pussy and I could feel it becoming more engorged around my pumping fingers. It didn't surprise me when she came first, letting out a cry as her body quivered and my fingers were flooded with more of her juices. I glanced up again to confirm that Cheryl was still fondling her tits as she was cumming, just as I was continuing to lick and suck her clit while pumping my fingers. When she'd apparently finished cumming, Jane climbed off of my face, my fingers slipping free, and knelt beside us.

"You need to try that," she told Cheryl, who was still riding me slowly. They made out and fondled each other's tits momentarily before Cheryl moved off of my cock and repositioned her blonde bush over my face. I had to admire it for a moment at close range before starting to lick up her slit, tasting her abundant juices. Now I was hearing Cheryl making some noise and, as I continued to lap up her slit, I felt Jane straddle me and take my cock in her hand. I was moaning as Jane eased herself down on my tool, engulfing it in her hot, slippery pussy. While she started riding me, I slipped a couple of fingers into Cheryl and began to lick and suck her clit. Cheryl got a lot louder very quickly and I glanced up to see if Jane's hands were on her tits, stimulating her hard nipples. They weren't but I continued to admire her pale globes swinging overhead.

Despite her lack of telltale noises, Cheryl had apparently been on her way to an orgasm based on how quickly she was continuing to build up as I ate her. Her pussy was gushing with nectar around my probing fingers and her moans were growing louder. Jane's hands did find their way to her swaying tits, which I think only helped her along. I was running my free hand over her smooth, taut ass while making a mental note to explore it much more closely just as I had her blonde bush. She let out a cry as she started to cum, her body shaking above me. Jane was encouraging her verbally while still fondling her tits. She rode out a long, intense orgasm as Jane and I continued to stimulate her, letting out a long sigh once her orgasm had tapered off.

She climbed off my head and turned to face Jane again.

"I told you, didn't I?" Jane said while continuing to slowly ride my cock.

"You did," Cheryl agreed before leaning in to kiss her while caressing her bouncing tits. She then kissed her way down to lick and suck Jane's nipples before continuing further south. Jane moaned loudly as Cheryl started licking her clit while she was riding me. Meanwhile, I reached over and caressed Cheryl's dangling breast and, noting that she was basically on all-fours, I had an idea.

"Cheryl, how would you like to eat Jane's pussy and get fucked?" I asked.

"I would like that very much," she replied, turning away from Jane's pussy and kissing me. I could taste Jane on her tongue as we briefly made out before she straightened up and Jane dismounted me. I got up onto my knees as Jane propped herself up on pillows placed against the headboard while spreading her legs. Cheryl lowered her head between Jane's thighs as I knelt behind her and caressed her ass. Jane was moaning and fondling her tits as Cheryl went to work on her pussy while I took my cock in hand and guided it back into Cheryl's pussy. I slid easily into her hot, slippery pussy until my hips pressed against her ass, then took her by the waist and started to slowly slide in and out of her.

I was watching over Cheryl's shoulder as she was licking and sucking Jane's clit while fingering her pussy and slipped my own hands down to cup Cheryl's swinging tits. Since both of her hands were occupied, one penetrating Jane's pussy and the other supporting herself, I ultimately ended up sliding a hand up from one of her tits to gently caress her clit as I continued to fuck her. She started pushing back against my incoming thrusts, but it ended up being Jane who came first a few minutes later. I had been watching Jane since she'd gone from looking down at Cheryl and running her fingers through Cheryl's hair to throwing her own head back and closing her eyes while moaning longer and louder. I smiled as she started to shake, her tits jiggling. Cheryl raised her head only once Jane had gone quiet and still, first licking her nipples then kissing her as she continued to push back against me.

Cheryl graciously agreed to a reposition where Jane would be eating her as I fucked Jane. Jane moved down the bed on her back and I wedged the pillows under her ass. Cheryl straddled her head while facing me so, once I'd slipped my cock into Jane while kneeling between her spread legs, Cheryl and I started kissing and my hands went right to her tits. Jane apparently went right to work eating Cheryl's pussy because Cheryl was soon moaning as her tongue explored my mouth. I was pumping my cock in and out of Jane's slick pussy while Cheryl reached down to stroke her clit. There was no doubt that we were all feeling sufficiently stimulated.

Cheryl had to pull her mouth from mine and rest her head on my shoulder the longer Jane ate her pussy as she felt the need to loudly express the pleasure she was feeling. I continued to slide my cock in and out of Jane, feeling my own orgasm stirring while my hands remained on Cheryl's tits. I wasn't too worried about cumming inside Jane because I knew Cheryl was right on the brink and, once she'd cum, I was planning to slip my cock back into both of their mouths. In the meantime, I was relishing the feel of Jane's hot, wet pussy as well as the feel of Cheryl's soft, smooth tits.

Cheryl finally gasped and started to tremble as she came once again. I kept right on fucking Jane until Cheryl started to move off of her face, then slipped my cock out of her and stood up. As Cheryl remained kneeling on the bed, I brought my throbbing cock close to her face. She immediately engulfed it and I moaned while Jane got up and knelt beside Cheryl, who then offered my cock to her. I had one hand resting on each of their heads as they alternated sucking my cock and I felt my orgasm finally beginning to build in earnest. I savored the pleasure that I was feeling as well as the visual of two yummy MILFs inhaling my tool. When I finally reached the point of no return, I started blasting my load into Jane's mouth but she generously shared my bounty with Cheryl. They continued to alternate sucking my cock until I was completely spent, then turned to make out with each other.

I dropped down onto the bed and watched them until they parted and joined me, lying on either side. I almost spent the night with them, meaning that they did have me sneak out in the wee hours of the morning, not only so no one caught me but also so they could get at least a couple hours of sleep. After that night, I managed to spend some time with each of them separately but we couldn't manage another threesome. I made sure to titfuck each of them, among other things, and realized that Cheryl was a lot more into kissing than Jane was, though Jane did have me fuck her ass, which Cheryl did not.

So, think what you will about my fixation with high school cheerleading tournaments, but I think I've made my case.

12