All Comments on 'Cheer Raider & SABRE Panther Ch. 10'

by PervOtaku

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 6 years ago
Another good one

I was straight up expecting the army to be a bunch of corrupt, controlling pricks and giving matt and jennifer a superhero registry act sort of deal. But I then I remembered what this story is inspired by. Great sex scene and action as always. Can't wait for the next one! Also, any chance "the tsarina" might get some sexy time soon? Maybe disguising herself as one of the schools new faculty members?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great job!

Once again, amazing work! 5*! I was wondering, was there ever thoughts on Matt improving the SABRE Panther? It does use nanite technology and has an AI. He may not understand how the tech works, doesn't mean he can't think up some things and see if the AI can accommodate his ideas. There is also the possibility of giving Matt limited abilities through the use of SABRE Panther generating power armor for Matt. Also, in regards to training, its a great idea to have military help, but you would think the mecha would have some sort of training simulation /instruction and how to guide for it's operation. If nothing else, the combat and data logs of previous pilots would be immensely helpful. I hope my thoughts and such help and once again, great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous