All Comments on 'Cheer Raider & SABRE Panther Ch. 13'

by PervOtaku

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More p;lease

Another adventure would be great. that Dark SLIME can not exist alone. there has to be a home planet or something out there. Please continue with their adventures.

Lust_of_dragonLust_of_dragonover 6 years ago
Endless possibilities

Its been an honor and privilege reading this erotic screenplay filled with countless anime tropes that make me laugh. But with this conclusion, I think there could be more. Expanding upon who or what race created the SABRE panther mech unit, the introduction of other superheroes, either alien, meta-human, street level (think spider man or batman or iron fist) as well as the appearance of the black ooze's creator or member of it's race. And of course there could be more sex, kinky or otherwise. Just something to think about. Cheers.

P.S. Oh and maybe an origin about sugarshine and who sent her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
As another commenter said, endless possibilities.

Looking forward to more.

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
possible idea

How about the mother somehow retained her powers from her dark alter-ego and came to help out in the new series of attacks looking similar to how she did as their nemesis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous