All Comments on 'Cheer Whore'

by Taboo Junky

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
toJohnny7toJohnny7over 18 years ago
Mood Killer!

Wonderful story except the ending. Even turning her into a drug addict who had to keep coming back to daddy for more money would have been better than killing her off. You should'nt have let her die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
I don't know if that

really happened or not but that has to be the most depressing story I've ever read on Literotica. Why would you write it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
aaa

its not yr fault......though you should have asked y she neede the money... nyway life is strange...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
What the F???

The story was going good until you killed her off. I have read alot (ALOT)on Literotica in the past several years and this one is the biggest mood killer I have seen - As I read my jaw dropped...What the F?

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Awwwwwwww Shit

Awwwwwwwwwww Shit, what a fucked-up story this was!

Nice sex scenes and plot and all, but the ending totally sux!

HAMMERHEAD1959HAMMERHEAD1959over 18 years ago
You Idiot

The fucking story was going good until you fucked it up in the end. You are one dumb mother fucker!

HAMMERHEAD1959HAMMERHEAD1959over 18 years ago
You Idiot

The fucking story was going good until you fucked it up in the end. You are one dumb mother fucker!

camel22811958camel22811958over 18 years ago
WOW

Like the other reader here i hope that didn't really happen but by the sounds of it there are some people here that need to see life for what it can be ,and these things do happen everyday of the year.i must say i did get all chocked up at the end of the story but don't know if thats the reaction you were looking for or not .but if it was it worked with me anyways.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
ok

i agree with the guy who called you a dumb mother fucker

MandarbgrimMandarbgrimover 17 years ago
Good

I actually like mood killers like that because they make the story more "real" in a sense. Your story actually had something unexpected happen. Good job.

don87654don87654over 17 years ago
Pathetic!

You totally fucked up this otherwise good story by letting her overdose and die. It would have been much more erotic if you had knocked both her and her cheerleader friend up and continued fucking them in incest and unrelated person sex and given them several babies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
so funny

next time make the story longer so i can lol even harder at the end

thx alot :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Eh

I think it's pretty dumb. If remotely true, kill yourself. If made up, get a better fucking writing style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
wtf

it was hot except for WHEN SHE DIES!! kileld the mood completely

badgirl1972badgirl1972almost 17 years ago
Whoa!

That story was a good eye opener, I would have never expected the way it ended.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
...lol?

lol at cocaine od...thats real stuff. real stuff doesnt happen in stories! edit kthx bai

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
...

I would be hurt if your soul departed before it's time. You have been put through something VERY difficult. I believe and this is only my opinion, but i believe, if you survive this lifetime with a good mindset near the end, that you will have taken a HUGE leap towards something better. Please, don't give up. Your story DWARVES everything I have put myself through. Assuming of course that this is a true story, you have my respect and my love. May you and your life be kinder and gentler upon you.

keairankeairanover 16 years ago
eh?

somewhat realistic, but a coke od? I know its possible, but unless they used up all 2k of it at once, not likely. maybe if they used heroine instead. and to the people that are calling this overly sad, the death and post-mortemness of it really aren't enough to really destroy the mood. though i have to agree with most of the posters, did not like the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hMM

Such an awesome story til the coke o/d. What a fizzer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
un fucking believable

you should learn more before you write any more stories that lil slut could of been milked for months more before she O.D. and it takes alot of cocaine to od to death u dumb fuck

FrankeeeFrankeeeover 13 years ago
Truth

How true is this story?

And if it's not, much respect to you for the daring ending. I like the boldness.

10035651003565about 13 years ago
Wow...just, wow

Unexpected and brutal ending...nice, for a change of pace. Certainly wouldn't want all stories to end like that but once in awhile, it's great to be surprised!

bacon3kbacon3kabout 13 years ago
lol

nice last paragraph...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
What?

Dude what the fuck happened to this story??

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wanted to get her pregnant

again, love the stories, but this pregnant thing worries me. The end was just a twist, weird but not as bad as others said.

Ready2BServicedReady2BServicedalmost 11 years ago
Hmmm ...

This story has a realistic feel to it. I feel like it's just one of those weird things that just could have happened. Am I the only one that feels this way?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Love the ending, wish it was a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
sad

This is a sight for happy endings not sad....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not too bad

The story was pretty damn hot, I have to admit. I'm not big into incest porn at all, but this one was up there. Short, simple, descriptive... perhaps could have had a bit more build up, but def got my mood up.

The ending was... kind of like a slap in the face, or a letdown. Ah well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fucking downer!

This is prolly the second most depressing story Ive read on here! ...my own fault really, I broke my own rule of not reading a story unless it gets at least a 4 rating. Thats what I fet :(

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
whow

got me with that ending it was alright though shit does happen in stories as in real life.

topleaseustopleaseusover 2 years ago

DAMN BRAH! I was close too! Hoping you went in with her. You have a knack for describing her like any other Father would. I have a Daughter that at one point during her developing years i could describe in such detail as well. Minus any sexual after thoughts although we are men, it was more so to see how my child was coming along. At first i was like "ok dude we get it, she's skinny and shit" but than that realization hit me. Good story. Ending was a twist and SQUASHED any sort of potential parts after. You ROCK! Hope your still writing. Love the sex and drugs too! LOVE!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous