All Comments on 'Cheering Mom Up'

by Sebastian123

Sort by:
  • 41 Comments
JohnnySpadeJohnnySpadeover 8 years ago
Nice work...

I gave it 4 stars and the only critique I have is that the moment the two characters got together was just so sudden. It was like the whole story established the Mom with one type of personality and then she 180°s out of the blue. But I know in short stories you can't spend tons of time on exposition and motivations so I still have the story 4 stars. That's no insult either because the rest of the story was excellent. The vicud description and pacing had the scene painted so clearly in my head. I rate a story 5 stars very rarely, it has to be pretty damn perfect. Great work, keep writing...

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 8 years ago
loved it, but

as JohnnySpade mentioned it, it was to fast..

wanna read more about them two, maybe sarah too :)

PerimedesPerimedesover 8 years ago
Great story

Good build-up, but the turn was quite sudden and seemed to race to the finish line. That's not to say it wasn't hot! Seems as though you left the door open for a sequel. Would really like to see what transpires. Still gave it a five!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
well fucken done

nothing like a hot milf ;story for valentines day, looking forward to more. tenbears 43 keep on trucking

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Excellent build up. I could easily place.myself in the bar. on the dance floor. Kelly and Sarah need a more prominent roll. A part 2 is definitely warranted. Kelly mom and son...definitely!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Lots of options

The mom and Kelly would work but the girlfriend back home seems to have interest in the mom too...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read

I really liked it. I'd like to see some additional chapters of this one.

Schoemies69Schoemies69over 8 years ago
Sequel

Liked it a lot. Can see some more chapters... involving Kelly...and both sisters maybe

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"you're gonna fuck mommy's brains out"

How many sons do you think would give anything to hear those words from their mommy? They sure pushes Ryan's buttons when his mother says them to him. And he does what any red-blooded young male would do--he fucks his mother to within an inch of her life. With his cock up inside his mom up to his balls, he thinks, "I was simply enjoying how great it felt to be inside her." No surprise there--nothing can feel as good to a guy's cock as his own mother's cunt. Face it, there's a reason for the old saying, "the best pussy you'll ever have is the one you came out of," and now Ryan knows how very true that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story!

You wrote an excellent story. Oedipus would've been very proud! However, it's deserved a five star rating… And that's what I gave it! Your story could be expounded upon very easily ! I look forward to reading more of your writing!

boaman007boaman007over 8 years ago
More?

Great start and I agree with others this has the making of a good series. Would love to see the son come back to live with mom and maybe spend some time with Kelly? Thanks for sharing an excellent story.

arrowglassarrowglassover 8 years ago
Sure hope there is more to come!

Liked the story...it is a great start...lots of possibilities!

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
Love it!

I'm hoping you'll follow this up with more of these two! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

The story is well on its way. Looking forward to more chapters.

Primus21Primus21about 8 years ago

Loved the story, and I can't wait to see what happens next between mom and son. Also I would like to see what happens with him and Sarah. I would also like to see how Kelly plays into this. Maybe her and mom hook up?

rangerrigsrangerrigsabout 8 years ago
Sorry to be one of "those guys"

But I see a lot of potential for future follow-ups and expanding the relationship dynamic. The fiance back home, the waitress at the bar, the sisters...everyone can (and should) want a piece of mommy.

live4thebjlive4thebjabout 8 years ago
For a long story

I didn't lose interest at all. Great job!

fisheronefisheroneabout 8 years ago
Needs another chapter

It needs more of a conclusion.

How did sarahs trip go and is she going to be on the road a lot now?

Is sarah going to be waiting on him or is she wanting to take another direction in life. If so will Ryan move back home and start a relationship with Kelly. Are Kelly and his mom going to become friends and hang out. Well written just would like loose ends tied up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
part2?

This story needs a part 2 or and a 3. Great story hope there is a follow-up.

oldwayneoldwayneabout 8 years ago
It doesn't just need a Part 2....

it cries out for it. I loved your story - FIVE STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"What No Follow Up"

You need to put up a follow up. How you returned the next few weeks later. To have a romp with mom and Kelly too!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
"A follow up to my follow up"

I gave you five stars also. You did a great job.

I still would like to see a Follow Up. Thank you for sharing this story with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
CONTINUATION

VERY GOOD STORY, YOU HAVE TO KEEP IT GOING. It needs at least another chapter or more. Maybe Sarah crosses the line in SAN FRAN, a breakup, mom hooks up with Kelly.

GREG091590

GREG0915GREG0915over 7 years ago
ADDITION TO MY PREVIOUS COMMENT

Sarah hooks up with the band and decides to stay with them as manager, and decides that is the way she wants to go. decides she wants to move on from the relationship. An amicable breakup.

GREG091590

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Not bad

But what happened to your other stories?

sdboatersdboaterover 6 years ago

Really needs a part 2 with Sarah and the MILF... love the story

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Great story. A second chapter with either the fiancée and the mom or the waitress and the mom would be awesome!!

rightbankrightbankover 6 years ago
A nice surprise romance

I hope we get to watch as they explore the possibility of becoming a couple. Unlike others who have commented I have no interest in having Kelly, Sarah or any others joining with them. They have enough to do making their own relationship work.

.

goducks1goducks1over 6 years ago
how about more?

any combo works for me - just mom, mom and kelly, mom and sarah - just write more!!! and soon

horny2doithorny2doitover 6 years ago

A great story and I hope it continues .... its obvious his Mom likes the closeness and the raw hard sex. I have a feeling Sarah's promotion will kill their relationship and he will be happy with his Mom and she will too. Of course, there is the waitress Kelly if Mom finds a permanent guy; all around we need more very soon. Thanks.

RontheSwansonRontheSwansonabout 6 years ago
Please go on

Continue the story please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Almost but rushed through the most important bit

Three pages to get to anything sexual beyond the over-used, this is me and my super hot girlfriend fucking setup, was bad enough but then when it finally comes time for them to hook up it's a complete let down. Really? No seduction, no lead in just oh by the way want to fuck? I stopped reading at that point - it's the most important part of the story and it's just MIA.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Loved It

I thought you did a nice job with this story, a late backstory to set things up and then some nice hot sex. I did think you were going to have Sarah hooking up with the band members.

dirtyfishdirtyfishabout 4 years ago

Very nice story. Nothing hotter than making Mom happy. I'm sure Kelly would Mom happy too.

HragsHragsabout 4 years ago

what a very nice story. I hope Sarah and her son stop dating and he moves back home to be with his mother. Please add more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good but could have been better

A good story but as a few others have commented the jump from harmless flirting to full on fornication was just too sudden and took some of the credibility off the narrative. Other than that, I enjoyed the way it was building up and the characterisation. It's a shame that some of this was undone by the rush to action, but overall a good piece.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Everything happened kind of fast but still a good story.

Thanks for sharing!

oldwayneoldwayneabout 3 years ago

What a hot Mommy Tail, er tale! Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You made my day with this story. Thank you and BRAVO for your writing skill. JEF

shadowolf1shadowolf110 months ago
Fantastic

There is room for more on a few levels....his soon to be bride could have been nailed y the and by the way she talked....his mother and Kelly should have got together and he walks in on them and third....the sisters find out and want in on the action....so many was for it to run....I wish my mom had moved faster on her advances and me being smarter then...I would have gladly taken her to bed....I had already seen her completely naked one night when I lived at home

ToughSailorToughSailor19 days ago

Over all a good story but now for some critical observations. "... Sarah is a hot little piece" is not exactly the vernacular that the mother's initial character would use - It's pool cue not stick - Public venues have restrooms not bathrooms - "Pubs? This is supposed to be Denver not the UK (Aussie?) - "... she chose a vodka cranberry...". Did you mean a Metropolitan? - "Are you sure it wasn't because of our kiss last night?" I thought she was supposed to be blacked out since doing shots - Ech. Why the need to suddenly use the puerile "mommy" instead of mom or mother? - The sudden shift from watching TV to his fucking his mother was way to accelerated - Lame ending . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous