Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To the victor go the spoils," Rick said as he began to run. His legs felt like they were made of cement, but he could not let himself appear tired in front of Trinity. Slowly he built up speed, closing in on Nancy and the second checkpoint.

It was a big gamble, but it was a chance she had to take. Trinity could not keep up with Rick. She decided to skip the second checkpoint. The third checkpoint would appear on her phone in less than two minutes. She hoped that it would close to where she was standing. She was even more determined to win after the way Rick had looked at her. She saw lust and desire in his eyes. The fact that he yearned for her would only make her victory sweeter. Her phone chirped and she looked at the screen. Her gamble paid off, the next checkpoint was close. And it was in the park, not a busy street. Trinity smiled and skipped a few steps before breaking into a run.

Before he had even arrived at checkpoint two Rick heard his phone beep with checkpoint three. He did not stop moving as he pulled the phone out and read the text. It was behind him. He wheeled around and picked up some speed. As he approached the park he saw Trinity ahead of him. She disappeared down a wooded trail. Rick chose the service road instead. It was a bit longer, but straighter. He knew turns were not his friends. Trinity would fare much better in on the twisty wooded trail. He stayed on the road as long as he could, but eventually he had to switch to the trails.

The faint sound of footsteps alerted Trinity to another runner. She peered through the brush and was rewarded with a glimpse of Nancy. Seconds later she heard what had to be Rick. He appeared ten yards away, directly in front of her. He was looking around, trying to find Nancy. Trinity unzipped her sports bra and spread it open. The cool air on her sweat soaked skin raised goose bumps on her tits and made her nipples stiff. Rick stopped looking for Nancy and stared at her naked breasts. Satisfied that Nancy was safely out of sight Trinity zipped up her top then stuck out her tongue before running off. Even if she lost at least Rick would understand what it was like to be frustrated.

Gingerly Rick began to run again. Trinity's little striptease had given him another erection and it made it difficult to move. His phone chirped with the next check point. It was on the edge of the park. Once again he changed direction. Before long he was back on the park road and picking up speed.

When checkpoint four made its appearance on her phone Trinity was most of the way across the park. She wondered how far Rick was behind her. Flashing him had been unexpectedly satisfying. She was accustomed to men gawking at her body, but it had been years since she deliberately let a man see her tits. As she cleared the park she saw the next checkpoint. It was a construction site. Since it was Sunday none of the workers were present. They were building an apartment tower and right now it was maze of storage containers, heavy equipment, pipes and large piles of earth and sand. She saw Nancy disappear behind a bulldozer and began to sprint. Trinity could see Rick approaching from the opposite direction. He had a bit more ground to cover; it was going to be close.

Nancy felt like her old self again. After the encounter in the alley she had been a bit reluctant to get away from crowded areas. She eventually decided that she would not live in fear. But she also slowed down enough to ensure that either Rick or Trinity was fairly close by. As she entered the empty construction site she looked over her shoulder. Both Rick and Trinity were in sight. She rounded the corner and thought she was at a dead end. Huge piles of loose sand were on her left and right. Directly ahead was wall of shipping containers at least 30 feet high. There was a gap between them, but it was filled by a stack of large pipes. As Nancy approached the wall she realized the pipe might be large enough for her to crawl through.

Trinity knew she was nearly exhausted. Checkpoint five would probably be all she could do. She had to catch Nancy here. Rick was still behind her, but the space between them was rapidly evaporating. She rounded a corner and found herself in an empty valley. Nancy had been right in front of her and there was no way out. Large piles of sand bordered both side and a wall of equipment blocked the way forward. I tiny movement caught her eye. Trinity saw Nancy's shoe disappear into a large stack of pipes.

Inch by inch Nancy wriggled her way through the pipe. Her shoulders rubbed against the inside of the pipe. Her ample bosom forced her back against the top of the pipe. Trinity would have an easier time with her smaller tits, but that would be offset by the disadvantage of her longer legs. Nancy could literally see the light at the end of the tunnel as she continued to struggle forward.

Trinity practically dove into the pipe after her friend. This was her best and last chance to catch Nancy. There was no way Rick would fit into the pipe, and Trinity knew she would be too exhausted to continue the pursuit much longer. She was close enough that she could smell Nancy.

Rick stopped at the sight of Trinity crawling into the pipe. He realized he could not follow her into the narrow opening. His only option was to go over. The stack of pipe was at least twenty five feet high. He sprinted to the base of it and began to climb. He was not sure if he would have the energy to get back down, but he was not about to quit.

The air was noticeably cooler as Nancy approached the end of the pipe. She wondered if Rick or Trinity would be waiting for her on the far side. Wrapping her fingers round the cold metal edge of the pipe she pulled herself out. Nancy blinked in the bright sunlight and took a breath of fresh air. She took a few steps and the slowly turned around. It was a pleasant change from the dank atmosphere inside the pipe. Suddenly Trinity emerged from one of the pipes. Her friend quickly stood and looked around.

It was the sight of Nancy's firm ass framed by the end of the pipe that gave Trinity the motivation to crawl the last six feet of the pipe. Her long limbs had proved to be a distinct disadvantage in the narrow confines of the pipe as she inched her way through it. As the end of the pipe neared Trinity's field of view expanded. When Nancy's midsection appeared Trinity found her second wind and climbed free of the pipe. She looked around. Rick was nowhere to be seen. Not to the left. Not to the right. Not even above them. Trinity wrapped her arms around Nancy and softly kissed her on the lips.

Gasping for breath Rick hauled his body to the top of the pipe stack. The wind whipped around him as he ran along a single pipe. He dropped to his knees and peered over the edge. His heart sank at what he saw. Trinity and Nancy were locked in a passionate embrace. He had lost. He suspected they wanted him to watch. Rick shifted slightly to accommodate his growing erection and continued to look at the scene developing almost thirty feet below his perch.

Trinity broke the kiss, pulling away from Nancy just enough to look into her eyes. Trinity had seen many things in Nancy's eyes; fierce determination, lust, and anger. Today Nancy's eyes were full of desire and curiosity. Trinity caressed Nancy's cheek, leaving a streak of grime across her face. She felt Nancy's hand tug at the zipper on her sports bra. Trinity grinned and nodded to her friend turned lover. Ever so slowly Nancy slid the zipper down. To Trinity it seemed like an eternity, but finally the zipper reached the end of its track and the bra sprang open. Already Trinity felt her entire body beginning to tingle. The muscles in her midsection clenched in a way that felt fantastic. She cupped Nancy's chin in her hand and tilted her partner's head back. Trinity looked into Nancy's eyes again.

"You don't have to do anything that makes you uncomfortable," she whispered to Nancy.

"Oh, I'm very comfortable," Nancy replied as she leaned forward and kissed Trinity passionately on the mouth.

Although this was not the first time she had kissed another woman Nancy found the feel of Trinity mouth on her own more arousing than expected. She honestly did not know what to do next. She could mimic what men did to her, but she wondered if lesbians did things differently. She felt Trinity's hand on the back of her head pulling her in. Because of Trinity's height it was a little like kissing a man. Nancy found herself standing on her toes as her mouth was invaded by Trinity's tongue.

Things were not going according to plan. Trinity had dreamed of this moment for years. Over time the fantasy had become rougher and rougher. Now that Nancy was finally in her arms Trinity no longer wanted to throw her to the ground and pin her down. The idea of forcing Nancy's soft lips on to her own breast no longer held the appeal it once did.

Trinity released Nancy's head and slipped her hands under Nancy's sport bra. Like her legs Trinity's fingers were long and slender, but they were not long enough to span Nancy's ample bosom. Trinity paused for a moment to savor the feeling of Nancy's tits. They felt warm and firm under her fingers.

A quiet moan escaped Nancy's lips when she felt Trinity pinching her nipples. Nancy stood motionless as Trinity peeled her sports bra off her breasts and pulled it over her head. Trinity stopped when the garment reached Nancy's forearms. As Trinity's mouth closed around Nancy's swollen nipple Nancy felt a tugging on her tight fitting shorts. Slowly the material moved down her legs until the material was wrapped around her shins. Trapped by her clothes she had no choice but to surrender herself to Trinity's whims.

Trinity wedged a finger in between Nancy's thighs. Trinity's other hand was on Nancy's breast, tugging on her nipple. Nancy moaned again as Trinity's finger penetrated her. That finger was soon joined by another. Nancy closed her eyes, blocking out the harsh image of the construction site. She focused on the way Trinity was touching her.

Trinity completely understood why men were so attracted to Nancy's tits. They were round and firm and warm. Nancy's nipples felt like rough pebbles against Trinity's tongue. Despite the awkward position required to fit her hand between Nancy's legs Trinity was thoroughly enjoying having her fingers inside of Nancy's wet slit. With her pointer and middle finger Trinity probed for Nancy's G-spot. With her thumb she lightly rubbed Nancy's clit. Trinity's remaining fingers lightly pressed against Nancy's firm ass cheeks. As her arousal increased Trinity found herself aching to be touched. Not enough to free Nancy's from the bondage of her clothing. Even Rick's large clumsy hands would be a relief, but he was still perched high above them. She felt Nancy's legs begin to quiver and heard Nancy moaning. Trinity looked around for a suitable place to lie down with Nancy. Several pallets of grass sod were stacked close by. The green grass looked like an oasis in the dry dusty construction site. Trinity scooped Nancy up in her arms and carried her to the pallets. She placed Nancy on the soft grass and hoisted herself up as well. Nancy was laid out in front of her, arms stretched above her head, arms and legs still bound together. Trinity crawled toward her partner, lowered her hand and began kissing Nancy's arms.

The feel and smell of the grass took Nancy away from reality. Looking up all she could see was blue sky. She turned her head to the side and saw Rick on top of the big stack of pipes. Knowing that he was watching made her feel both safe and aroused. She felt Trinity's soft lips on her arms. Trinity's face entered Nancy's field of view, then vanished again as Nancy felt soft kisses on her ears and cheeks until Trinity finally pressed her lips to Nancy's. More of Trinity's body became visible as she worked her way along Nancy's body. As Nancy felt Trinity's hands and lips on her breasts Trinity's tits appeared, hovering just out of reach. While Nancy felt Trinity tantalize, kiss, lick and caress her breasts she was powerless to do the same to the perfect B cups inches away. Unlike Nancy's breasts that curved smoothly with just the nipple protruding Trinity had raised areola that beckoned to Nancy's lips. Nancy found herself begging Trinity to move just a bit closer, but her pleas fell on deaf ears. Nancy lifted her arms and put her hand between Trinity's legs. It was the first time she had touched another woman like this. Trinity felt hot and wet. Nancy was unable to resist slipping her fingers inside Trinity's pussy. Nancy felt Trinity's lips pressed against her hips and realized that her shorts were no longer around her legs.

Rick watched as Trinity worked her way in to the 69 position with Nancy. He could see that Nancy had started finger fucking Trinity. Much to his surprise, Trinity hooked her leg over Nancy's arm and pressed down, holding it against the grass. He wondered if Trinity did not want to be distracted or if she wanted to deny Nancy the warm wet feeling of her pussy. Rick watched intently as Trinity buried her head between Nancy's legs. He unconsciously curled his tongue in his mouth, mimicking what Trinity was probably doing. He groaned as he thought about how soft and wet Nancy would feel against Trinity's mouth. He could see Nancy beginning to writhe and squirm. Trinity's arms tensed as she struggled to keep Nancy pinned down. Rick's eyes shifted to Trinity's ass. He imagined being down there with them, his hands one Trinity's hips, his cock buried in her pussy. He knew Nancy would be turned on watching his cock stretch Trinity pussy apart as he rammed his dick into her over and over.

Despite her efforts Nancy could not overpower Trinity. With all her strength she tried to lift her arms so she could plunge her fingers back into Trinity's pussy. Nancy craned her neck as far as she could; trying to run her tongue along Trinity's labia but the target of her desire was just out of reach. All she could do was look at Trinity's naked body. With each passing moment Nancy felt her orgasm building. As Trinity's tongue speared into her pussy over and over Nancy moaned with delight.

Rick snaked his arm between the cold steel of the pipes and his body, wrapping his hand around his erection. He slowly stroked himself as he watched the two naked women below him. Even at this distance he could hear Nancy cry out as she climaxed. He wondered what would happen next. Would Trinity spirit Nancy off to ravish her in private? Would she just walk away? Or would Nancy be forced to lick and caress Trinity to an orgasm of her own?

As Trinity felt Nancy's climax fade away she slowly lowered her hips towards Nancy's face. The moment Nancy's lips pressed against her sensitive labia and clit Trinity felt her whole body being to tingle. After allowing Nancy a few precious moments to explore the other woman's body Trinity raised her hips again.

This was Trinity's new plan. She was going to give Nancy just enough to make her want more. Trinity wanted to Nancy to pursue her the way she pursued her boy toy. She reached back with one hand and stroked her own pussy. Just knowing Nancy's mouth was inches away had her on the edge of orgasm. She plunged her long thin fingers into her wet hole. It did not take long before Trinity felt her entire body explode into a climax. It was all she could do to keep from collapsing onto Nancy. As the last few tremors of ecstasy left her body she looked up at Rick high above. She motioned to him to approach and watched as he climbed down the thirty foot tall stack of pipe like a tall, athletic monkey.

Nancy could not believe what Trinity was doing. After taunting her for so long Trinity gave her only a few moments to enjoy her body. Watching Trinity's fingers stroke herself to orgasm was exciting, but not what she wanted. And then Trinity was gone. Nancy remained motionless, her arms still tangled in her sports bra and her legs feeling like jelly. The unusual smell of sex and grass filled the air. Nancy struggled to sit up and see where Trinity had gone.

Rick could not take his eyes off Trinity as she approached him. Her shins were covered in grass and dirt. Rick suddenly noticed that neither of the women had removed their shoes. She had picked up her clothes but had not put them back on. Her breast bounced slightly with every step she took. Rick licked his lips as she got close enough for him to make out her puffy nipples. She stopped right in front of him and grabbed his cock through his shorts.

"This might remind her why she likes men. I want to see you fuck her hard," Trinity whispered to Rick.

Trinity forgot how big Rick until she stood next to him. From his broad shoulders to his sturdy legs he was just big. His cock was big too, and hard. It felt powerful and unyeliding in her hand. Seeing him unleashed on Nancy would be quite a show. After giving Rick his instructions Trinity continued walking. She glanced over her shoulder and saw Rick peel off his shirt then kick off his shoes and shorts. He was completely naked as he approached Nancy.

Just as Nancy sat up Rick appeared at her side. His eyes smoldered with lust. In a single motion he put his hand under her arms and lifted her into the air. As he lowered her she wrapped her legs around his waist. Rick skillfully maneuvered her until her warm, moist opening rested against the tip of his cock. Nancy could see Trinity standing about ten feet behind Rick. She was still naked.

Trinity watched as Rick impaled Nancy on his throbbing erection. He bounced her on his cock like a doll, his powerful arms easily raising and lowering her body. Nancy's arms were loosely around Rick's neck. He had slipped his hands down so they were cupping her ass. Each time he lifted her up Trinity could see Nancy's breasts. Each time he slammed her down on his manhood Nancy let out a guttural moan. Trinity could sense her friend's arousal. It was obvious Nancy really liked getting fucked by Rick, but Trinity could see an ember of longing in Nancy's eyes. Trinity was going to fan it into a raging desire. With one hand on her breast and the other between her legs Trinity did exactly what she had denied Nancy. She pinched her nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Slowly she pulled the skin of her breast taut. With her other hand she stroked her pussy. Trinity slowly drew her hand up across her lower lips and clit, then continued up over her mons and did not stop until she had left a trail of wetness all the way to her navel. Nancy's eyes darted back and forth between the shiny streak of wetness on Trinity's belly and the light pink protrusions of Trinity's puffy nipples. It was difficult for her to resist the temptation to join in. Trinity wanted to walk over and pull Nancy's mouth over her breast, but she did not. Making Nancy wait would only increase her desire. It would be better if they waited.

Over and over Nancy felt Rick's cock slam into her, battering her clit into an orgasmic fury. All that escaped her lips were incoherent moans as her body was racked by her climax. When she no longer had the strength to hold her legs around Rick's body he lifted her off his cock. With dizzying speed he spun her around and lowered her feet to the ground. Nancy put her hands on the pallet of grass for balance. She felt Rick's hands on her hips. Without warning he once again thrust his erection deep into her body. His hands covered her tits and squeezed them with wonderful roughness. Trinity was standing where Nancy could see her but Rick could not. What Rick could not see was Trinity masturbating. Nancy could not take her eyes off Trinity's long lean body.

Trinity had told Rick to fuck Nancy hard and he was certainly following her instructions. Trinity could almost feel the impact as Rick's hips slapped against Nancy's ass. Rick was the sexual equivalent of a drag racer. He was loud and powerful, but was not exactly graceful. As she watched Trinity could see the force of Rick's thrusts ripple through Nancy's body. The smooth curve of her breasts was distorted as they bounced back and forth. If Rick had fucked Nancy any harder her feet would have been lifted off the ground. The sound of Nancy's voice made Trinity's nipples grow hard again. When their eyes met Trinity unconsciously put her hand between her legs. Seeing Nancy get hammered by Rick's rock hard cock had made her dripping wet with arousal.