Cheerleader Chronicle Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahh, harder, harder, ahh, ahh, yes," Nancy screamed as Rick pounded his cock into her.

Trinity moved one step closer, then another and another. Before she knew it was standing right behind Rick. She reached out and put her hand in the small of his back. His focus on Nancy was so intense he did not appear to notice Trinity's touch. He felt like a wild stallion. Trinity could feel his muscles ripple under her hand. She could feel the impact of his hips against Nancy. The words emanating from Nancy's mouth were mostly unintelligible. It sounded like the word 'Harder' and a lot of profanity. Trinity's other hand found its way between her legs. Her long slender fingers penetrated her labia and found her G spot. It would not be until later that day that she realized she had her hands on two different worlds. Rick's was rough, powerful and animalistic, while Trinity felt grace, sensuality and SOMETHING within herself. The contrast between the two mixed and created a climax so intense Trinity found herself leaning on Rick for balance.

Gripping Nancy's hips tightly Rick thrust his cock into her over and over. Each time he buried his erection as far as he possibly could. He watched her tits bounce as he slammed into her. Each time he watched his shaft slip out of her, dripping with her wetness. He savored the feeling of her warm wet flesh around his rock hard dick. He delighted in her moans of pleasure. All thoughts of Trinity had faded from his mind, there was only Nancy. Rick could feel his orgasm building. There was no way he could stop it. He made one final thrust and then emptied himself into Nancy. He felt his cock jerk as every drop of cum in his body spurted out. Every bit of teasing and frustration from the chase, from watching Nancy and Trinity together, it all flowed into her.

Nancy had lost sight of her friend. Her legs were beginning to weaken as another orgasm flooded through her body. Rick's thrust pushed her forward. Her breasts flattened against the grass, smearing them with dirt. She felt Rick's cock jerk as his cum flooded into her. He held her tight in his arms, slowly pulling her upright so his chest was pressed against her back. After a moment she felt his cock slip out of her.

"That," Rick panted, "was fantastic."

Nancy moaned in agreement. Her head was still floating in a cloud of orgasmic delight. Slowly, oh, so slowly, reality returned. Nancy jumped down from her grassy oasis. She was standing naked in the middle of a construction site. She was covered in dirt, sweat and grass. Her face smelled like Trinity's pussy and Rick's cum was running down her leg. It was the best day ever. She picked up her clothes and got dressed. Rick followed her lead.

"Are you going to be able to walk out of here?" Trinity asked.

"I honestly don't know," Nancy replied.

"How about I bring a car around?" Rick asked, not sure what to do next.

"Finally you are good for something," Trinity said with a friendly smile.

The two women watched Rick get dressed and jog off towards the car.

"You know the minute he gets out of sight he is going to start walking, "Trinity said.

"I don't blame him, I could not run another step, but it was worth it." Nancy said.

"I don't mean to sound vindictive, but I hope he is at least a little sore from this," Trinity said.

"Oh, he will be," Nancy replied..

"So I guess we need a tie breaker," Trinity suggested.

"The fuck we do," Nancy retorted, "I'm tired of being chased. "

"Well I have no reason to chase your boy toy," Trinity replied with a less than honest answer.

"He would chase you and I would probably let him win as long as I could have sloppy seconds.

He would rock your world." Nancy offered.

"I'm sure he would try. It sounds like we need a new game," Trinity suggested.

Nancy and Trinity had made it out of the construction site and back to the road by the time Rick returned with the car. He parked and held the door open for both women.

"We have a new game for the tie breaker," Trinity announced.

"Oh really," Rick replied eagerly.

"Yes, but this is something that needs to be discussed over lunch. That little game took a lot out of me," Trinity decided.

"Hey Trinity, since Rick came in last place, he can buy!" Nancy giggled.

"Alright, alright," Rick said affably, "There is a hot dog place just down the street."

The thought of Trinity with a large sausage in her mouth would be quite a sight to see.

Trinity wasted no time in shooting down his plan, "Nice try pervert."

"How about the burgers stand on 20th? " Rick asked, hoping that Trinity was not on some horrible vegan diet.

"Sounds great," both women said simultaneously.

The three of them hunched over a small table on the edge of the burger stand's patio. They were all still sweaty and covered in dirt, mud and grass. If he did not know better Rick would have said they had just finished a Rugby match. He listened intently and Trinity and Nancy explained the next competition. Rick could feel his cock swelling as the two women talked. He glanced at their tits and saw they appeared at least as aroused as he was. Already he was forming a plan. He would make Trinity beg for him to cum inside her while Nancy watched. This truly was the best summer ever.