All Comments on 'Cheerleaders' Spring Break Ch. 02'

by MontanaDave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Not bad at all keep them going hahaha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
rape and blackmail (of an innocent person) is no joke

Blackmailing an innocent person with prison is disgusting.

talldarkfellowtalldarkfellowabout 9 years ago
Apparently Blind Commenters

What does the category "NoConsent/Reluctance" mean to some of these "virtuous" numbskulls who insist on lecturing readers about rape and blackmail in the comment section of so many of these stories?

Hey, genious ... that's what the category is for! If someone here is making an assumption that these stories are some kind of guide to real life, like believing you are ethically permitted to kill people because you like playing first person shooter games; then they are utterly delusional.

And you can't have any adult art or literature if you censor out anything that might encourage psychotic types.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I couldn't risk getting overly horny this early in the trip, or who knows what could happen.

""

....ok, Im reading this, how could I not, lol, but....what kind of fucked up pathetic loser is this guy anyway?!? Couldnt risk getting too horny? What, might actually fuck someone? Lol. ...and what was up with that not jacking off for weeks bullshit?? Daaaamn!! Hell, I would have busted in on my sister while she had a couple of fingers shoved up her twat and was on the edge of an orgasm, dove in head first and ate her out, then fucked her senseless for the next hour, hehehe. You know she knows about the peephole, those shows were too good!!

...and her getting him to sleep in the boathouse because the girls were scared, too funny!!

""

Her tongue flicked against the underside a few times, before circling again. The sensation was unlike anything I'd ever felt. Masturbation was nothing compared to this. My brain raced, trying to figure out how to get this girl off my cock, and get myself dressed, and yell at her, and tell her how many years of chastity she'd ruined; all while keeping anyone else from waking up or seeing what was going on.

""

Hily fucking shit!! What kind of pathetic pussy-assed mommas boy wimp douche loser IS this kid?! I get being chaste, but when a gift horse with saddle bags full of fucking gold is given to you, you dont curse the kiver and kick him because you prefer to walk!!

Hell, I remember when I was saving myself for marriage, but if some hottie had jumped me I wouldnt have batted an eye, lol. This should be a tWiSteD story, rofl!!

Craig81818Craig81818over 7 years ago
What a pussy...

What the fuck is wrong with this guy? He's trying to resist a hot young cheerleader sucking him off? Pathetic. He doesn't deserve to get laid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Alternative ending

Instead of going back to his room, he should have gotten back to car and took off home. Then contact parents of what happened and the upcoming blackmail.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous