All Comments on 'Cheerleaders' Spring Break Ch. 04'

by MontanaDave

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
robthecradlerobthecradleabout 9 years ago

Sounds like you were describing the porn star Riley Reid. Anyway, 5 stars!

MaternalyObsessedMaternalyObsessedabout 9 years ago
* * * * *

Noisy and wild size queen.

I kept thinking Karlie Montana....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Made my night!

Was so happy to see Chp. 4 up! Another amazing story! Time to wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hoping for more!

I hope you decide this is more than the 4 part series it was listed as to begin with. Great work. Keep it up and I'll keep looking back daily for another chapter hopefully.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great start

I too keep looking back for the next installment. Let's hear about the rest of the cheer squad!

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
More please !

This is great, I can't wait for the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Absolutly Perfect

Your descriptions are superb. Every word is an enticement to go one. I want to see these two mate completely, not just oral sex. This is what it is all about. He wants her and she want him. Please let them mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This story isnt done I hope. It feels like it still has a long way to go.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Keep it cumming

I hope we get a story for all the girls. Don't forget sister's turn. And last, I'm dying to know who sucked him off that first night...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MORE!!!

Please keep posting!!! I LOVE this series ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Love this story please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

spring break is not over yet so what else happens? please tell us!

5T0Rm5T0Rmover 8 years ago
Confused

Does Riley have brown eyes or blue eyes? On page one when you began to describe what she looks like you said she has brown eyes, but then you were talking about him looking into her deep blue eyes so which is it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Still waiting

We've been waiting over a year. Are you still writing? Hope so.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Holy shit she was awesome, lol! Where do I trade my wife in at? Hehe. She almost makes up for how lame and annoying he was, ugh, you wanted to choke and kill him!!

I think he needs a short nap, then call his sister in and jump her bones and fuck her till she stands wobbly with a silly, goofy grin on her face, hehehe.

I did like how long he lasted though... Its prolly not common but thats the way I am, takes a lot of friction along with a mental push to cum.

Guess we arent getting another chapter if its been this long... :(

Irishbear03Irishbear03about 5 years ago
So Damn Hot!

Truly an Amazing Story, would love to see how the rest of Spring Break turned out.

Latinolover4uLatinolover4uover 4 years ago
Good story, can't wait to read the conclusion of Spring Break...

I enjoyed all 4 Chapters, can't wait for the conclusion of the Spring Break trip.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous